Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 890 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 13,076 to 13,100 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    On the same note, I also have a subscription but have not received the latest magazine. Have they all gone out? Should I just be patient?
    You should have received your copy before I received my copy at home, technically, given where our printer is! Drop me a line via email and I'll check on this for you! Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hey Brian, any way to check and see whether my magazine subscription has run out? I got the most recent issue of CD magazine, but I wanted to make double-sure I get the next one! I have a receipt paying for 6 issues, but I don't know if it's up yet.

Thanks!
    Yep, just email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with your name and address and your question and she'll let you know how many issues you have left! Thanks!
    I figured you'd say that - Mindy knows all! Thank you!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

While I haven't gotten one myself yet apparently there is an email out there for a pre order of a Joe Hill double issue with new novella! It will be mine....

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    While I haven't gotten one myself yet apparently there is an email out there for a pre order of a Joe Hill double issue with new novella! It will be mine....
    Any way that a non book club member can order this?

The next issue of Cemetery Dance magazine will be announced next week, thanks!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope I didn't give something away....One of my friends texted and asked me if I got a CD email, which I usually do, but I hadn't so he told me what it was. He didn't mention anything secretive so I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post something.
    Although it does sound great and I want it

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I hope I didn't give something away....One of my friends texted and asked me if I got a CD email, which I usually do, but I hadn't so he told me what it was. He didn't mention anything secretive so I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post something.
    Although it does sound great and I want it
    No worries! We'll be sending out the full details next week!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

CDCC, membership has its privileges!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    CDCC, membership has its privileges!
    Lol, so true.
    Sorry Brian. My friend forwarded me the email where in I see that it says TOP SECRET in bold letters. I just get so damned excited that I want to yell from the insane asylum rooftop.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing against you personally, Bev because you know I dig ya and all . But said friend should have stated in his email, "Don't say anything, but.....". Also, apologize for being an ass if that's the case but I don't get what's so hard to comprehend about CD's statement
    PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION ANYWHERE BECAUSE IT IS NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC YET!
    . Makes one wonder how often coupon codes get compromised as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    A question to the CD staff.
    I bought artist edition of Salems lot and upgraded it with David Palumbo's drawing.
    Later i bought matching art portfolio and also upgraded with additional artwork by David Palumbo.

Is there a way to make sure that these to artworks are different?

It seems i jave to bump that question...
    I think some collectors might be interested too
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

I bought artist edition of Salems lot and upgraded it with David Palumbo's drawing.
    Later i bought matching art portfolio and also upgraded with additional artwork by David Palumbo.

Since they'll be shipping at different times, we'll have to come up with something to prevent overlapping remarques, but we'll wait until everyone has their books before we email with what that system is since we're still figuring it out!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since they'll be shipping at different times, we'll have to come up with something to prevent overlapping remarques, but we'll wait until everyone has their books before we email with what that system is since we're still figuring it out!

Brian

Thak you!
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to place an order and it seems like there is an issue. The browser won't progress beyond the checkout page....enter payment info and it just reloads back onto that page. It is doing this in Chrome, Safari and Firefox on my macbook pro and also on my mobile browser on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    Trying to place an order and it seems like there is an issue. The browser won't progress beyond the checkout page....enter payment info and it just reloads back onto that page. It is doing this in Chrome, Safari and Firefox on my macbook pro and also on my mobile browser on my phone.
    Yep, working on it now... The shipping calculation problems these last two weeks are driving me NUTS.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, working on it now... The shipping calculation problems these last two weeks are driving me NUTS.
    I will say they have been intermittent for me. It doesn't work at first, I try later and it does.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on Salem's Lot?

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I will say they have been intermittent for me. It doesn't work at first, I try later and it does.
    It should be fixed now... for a while, at least! The latest "update" for the software has been really twitchy for some reason. Sorry for the problems!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    This should be shipping soon no? Correct me if I am wrong but were we not suppose to have this last fall originally?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This should be shipping soon no? Correct me if I am wrong but were we not suppose to have this last fall originally?
    Last I heard, March. Looking at my calendar, we are getting close to May.

Here is the update from the end of March, a new one will go out soon:

First, ALL EDITIONS of this book have now SOLD OUT pre-publication, which is great news for our collectors!

Next, the slipcases have been shipped to our printer, so the Gift Editions are being slipcased and shrinkwrapped right now, a process that should take about 10 business days to complete. We expect to have the Gift Edition in our warehouse and shipping in April. We're waiting on the final approval of the traycase for the Numbered Artist Edition to confirm the shipping date for that edition, but the actual books are done now, so we just need the traycases to ship the orders!

That was the plan, but the files from the trade publisher were an absolutely disaster to work with, so we ended up scanning an early printing and then cleaning it up line by line. Fun stuff. I think you'll find this edition to be worth the wait, though. It's beautiful!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was the plan, but the files from the trade publisher were an absolutely disaster to work with, so we ended up scanning an early printing and then cleaning it up line by line. Fun stuff. I think you'll find this edition to be worth the wait, though. It's beautiful!

Brian
    I can tell you that I am very excited to get it!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Noticed on Subterranean Press's website that they have copies of "Something Wicked This Way Comes" in stock (again) and shipping. Ordered a copy from you last year. Will it be shipping soon?

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Noticed on Subterranean Press's website that they have copies of "Something Wicked This Way Comes" in stock (again) and shipping. Ordered a copy from you last year. Will it be shipping soon?
    I emailed Pete about this earlier today because I don't think we ever received our order from him, so I don't know if it was ever sent.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 524 of 890 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 522 523 524 525 526 534 574 624 ... LastLast