Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 890 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King_bibliography Used to be in completely chronological order but someone went ahead and broke it up into categories.

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the older version of this article.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, any pics of the Carrie traycases kicking around to mayhap "wet our appetites"?
    Not yet! But here is the latest update:

We’re pleased to report the slipcases for the Gift Edition were completed last month and have been safely delivered to the printer.

The traycases for the Limited Edition is taking little longer than our case maker expected, but they should be completed in about two weeks. The material for the padded case ended up delayed in customs, but it has arrived now.

The traycase for the Lettered Edition can’t be started until the books are finished because this edition is hand-bound and features individually crafted spine hubs, which prevent us from making an early version for sizing.

The actual books are rolling at the printer, but as we mentioned last time, they are way behind schedule on this title, unfortunately, due to production line problems on their end. They are promising us the books by the end of the month, which means the title will ship in December.
    Brian,

Will you be taking preorders for Salem's Lot prior to Carrie shipping or are you going to wait until Carrie goes out?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Brian, any pics of the Carrie traycases kicking around to mayhap "wet our appetites"?
    Not yet! But here is the latest update:

We’re pleased to report the slipcases for the Gift Edition were completed last month and have been safely delivered to the printer.

The traycases for the Limited Edition is taking little longer than our case maker expected, but they should be completed in about two weeks. The material for the padded case ended up delayed in customs, but it has arrived now.

The traycase for the Lettered Edition can’t be started until the books are finished because this edition is hand-bound and features individually crafted spine hubs, which prevent us from making an early version for sizing.

The actual books are rolling at the printer, but as we mentioned last time, they are way behind schedule on this title, unfortunately, due to production line problems on their end. They are promising us the books by the end of the month, which means the title will ship in December.
    Brian,

Will you be taking preorders for Salem's Lot prior to Carrie shipping or are you going to wait until Carrie goes out?
    I am way more pumped for Salems than I am for Carrie... Interesting too see what the CD gang pull off for this. Lot guy will buy them all... so get your orders in early! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any pics of the Salems Lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Probably going to wait until Carrie is headed out the door to official post 'Salem's Lot for preorders, I think!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    I wonder where they came up with some of the early book dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thank you!
    Time machine?

Along the Path of the Beam coderedx is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Are there any pics of the Salems Lot?
    I know they have some, because they emails those of us that pre-ordered Carrie. Maybe if you ask Brian nicely he'll send you the email!

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've pre-ordered CD's Carrie from PS Publishing, can I get some pics of the Salems Lot, too?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    We have this: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ase-Dates-List

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Did you get my email I sent yesterday? I sent it from my mobile phone at work, but I am not sure that it arrived properly?

The sent box on my phone keeps on doing that rotating hourglass thing, so I think my phone might be still trying to send it....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Thank you!
    We have this: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ase-Dates-List
    Our list seems to correlate, I just wonder where the date for Rage came from, and why no specific date for The Dead Zone when we show August 30, 1979.

Ray Garton just turned in an essay about Carrie for StephenKingRevisited.com that blew me away. I knew Ray had a religious upbringing, but I had no idea how much of a role CARRIE played in shaking him loose from certain elements in his life. A great, personal piece. I'll have it posted by Monday!

Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ray Garton just turned in an essay about Carrie for StephenKingRevisited.com that blew me away. I knew Ray had a religious upbringing, but I had no idea how much of a role CARRIE played in shaking him loose from certain elements in his life. A great, personal piece. I'll have it posted by Monday!

Brian
    I know I'm late to the conversation, but I wanted to let you know that I am looking forward to checking out these essays. It sounds like a fun, interesting project.

Also pseudo-carlosdetweiller was hilarious.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Here is Ray Garton's essay about King, Carrie, and Ray's religious upbringing:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...by-ray-garton/

Brian

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is Ray Garton's essay about King, Carrie, and Ray's religious upbringing:

http://www.stephenkingrevisited.com/...by-ray-garton/

Brian
    Thanks for that Brian, Ray's commentary was riveting and touching. I'm definitely looking forward to more of this King Revisited business.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    "Pure" arrived today. Very nice. Are you planning on doing the other two?

And I remember someone complained about author's signatures. Would not know Baggott's if wasn't in the book.
    I must admit I was similarly disappointed in the signature - the boot itself, however, is great. Love the cover!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    I was wondering if you could speak to your decision making process on whether or not to number books. My question is directly related to my most recent delivery of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide. I had asked for and received confirmation that I would get matching numbers, but when I opened them, I was disappointed that only World War Z was actually numbered. I went back your website to see what was listed and found that neither listing actually stated that they would be numbered, so I guess the fault lies partly with me, though it seems odd one is and one isn't numbered. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts as to why some are and some aren't. Keep up the good work. I was also glad to hear that you will be publishing the next books in the Pure series - Loved that one as well.
    Best, Greg

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I was wondering if you could speak to your decision making process on whether or not to number books. My question is directly related to my most recent delivery of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide. I had asked for and received confirmation that I would get matching numbers, but when I opened them, I was disappointed that only World War Z was actually numbered. I went back your website to see what was listed and found that neither listing actually stated that they would be numbered, so I guess the fault lies partly with me, though it seems odd one is and one isn't numbered. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts as to why some are and some aren't. Keep up the good work. I was also glad to hear that you will be publishing the next books in the Pure series - Loved that one as well.
    Best, Greg
    Hi Greg!

Great question. Because of the extra time and labor and paperwork that goes into numbering, the retail price point is often a factor. If we only published 10 titles a year, we could easily number them all, but especially during the years where we get 30 to 40 titles, we just don't have the people to do it, so we have to pick and choose which to number.

In general, we don't number many of the Limited Editions priced at $40 or less unless they're part of an existing series like the Novella Series or the Signature Series. Books that are $50 or more like World War Z are almost always numbered, although there might be an exception somewhere if I searched a bit.

In this situation, the lack of numbering for ZSG was more of a clerical error on our part. We planned to number both of them so there could be matching sets, but in the time between designing the first book and designing the second book, we overlooked that decision and treated ZSG like any other $40 book. By the time we noticed, the sheets were signed and it was too late.

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could anyone post pics of World War Z? Wish I got one Greg could you post some?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I can try to get some other shots tomorrow if no one else has any to post at the moment!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I can try to get some other shots tomorrow if no one else has any to post at the moment!

Brian
    Any left of those by chance Brian?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Brian
    Any left of those by chance Brian?
    YES, we cancelled the last distributor order so we could save the remaining copies for our direct customers. It'll actually be going back on the site at some point on a first come, first served basis. Of course, anyone who emails me about the book between now and then might be sent right to Mindy for a manually placed order in the meantime to get ahead of the pack...

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 890 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast