Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 889 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 ... LastLast
Results 17,876 to 17,900 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Any idea when the PS Tommyknockers is going to ship?
    I think they're all here now, hard to tell since we haven't had a chance to open the boxes yet. It should be the next thing on the list after we're done Gwendy. I'd have liked to have gotten to it sooner, but the timing just didn't work out right.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Heres a little question.... do the shipping labels on CD's packages quote the book price?
    No but there is an invoice with price inside. You gonna be in trouble?
    Lol. perhaps! I'll get my wife a stiff drink ready!!

It was more that I live in a very quiet small street and the postman and parcel people often leave parcels in the porch (my regular postlady knows 99% of my parcels are books and often leaves them rather than have me go to the delivery office to pick them up if no one is in. Just didnt want to risk an expensive S/L like this!
    If you're outside the US the labels will list a value on them (customs information and all that), but they do say "books" as the description. They're in plastic bubble bags and in really big boxes, they'd probably have to get completely submerged in water for them to get weather damaged.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Should I be worried if I never got a shipping notice for GBB?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I haven't yet either

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't yet either

Still waiting on mine...

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

me too.

John F. Kennedy daveblog is on a distinguished road

Hi

Haven’t posted in a while but my copy just arrived in NJ #306. It is a big box and it is quite the package. Really really impressive. The medal/token is much larger than I imagined.

Dan posted somewhere, I can't find it now, that this one is slow going because of inspecting everything, numbering, matching up the coin to the book number, etc, etc. He can give an exact update on where shipping stands but I'm fairly sure it will continue deep into next week!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by daveblog View Post
    Haven’t posted in a while but my copy just arrived in NJ #306. It is a big box and it is quite the package. Really really impressive. The medal/token is much larger than I imagined.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian

Hey Dan if you are looking at it would you mind looking at The Tommyknockers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan posted somewhere, I can't find it now, that this one is slow going because of inspecting everything, numbering, matching up the coin to the book number, etc, etc. He can give an exact update on where shipping stands but I'm fairly sure it will continue deep into next week!

Brian

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was getting a little worried too about no shipping notice but no worries now! Thanks for the responses fellas and I would imagine it's a painstaking process. All I can say is that I'm glad it's Dan and not me. Can't wait!

I also noticed that the notices didn't import. I imported them on Friday, but Mindy wasn't in to send them, so there will probably be a mass shipping notice send on Monday.

Thanks Brian

Hey Dan if you are looking at it would you mind looking at The Tommyknockers as well.

Brian

I'm not sure what you're asking? We haven't started shipping Tommy Knockers yet. We'll start on those once we're done shipping Gwendy, so we're probably looking at at least another week yet.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry poor wording on my part. That's exactly what I was asking, just where in the shipping lineup they were.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Thanks Brian

Brian

I'm not sure what you're asking? We haven't started shipping Tommy Knockers yet. We'll start on those once we're done shipping Gwendy, so we're probably looking at at least another week yet.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Heres a little question.... do the shipping labels on CD's packages quote the book price?
    No but there is an invoice with price inside. You gonna be in trouble?
    Lol. perhaps! I'll get my wife a stiff drink ready!!

It was more that I live in a very quiet small street and the postman and parcel people often leave parcels in the porch (my regular postlady knows 99% of my parcels are books and often leaves them rather than have me go to the delivery office to pick them up if no one is in. Just didnt want to risk an expensive S/L like this!
    You can get the USPS to hold your mail for pickup for a few days if you're worried. I've done that when I'm going to be out of town when a book arrives.

The USPS website as a form you can fill out. It's really easy.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also noticed that the notices didn't import. I imported them on Friday, but Mindy wasn't in to send them, so there will probably be a mass shipping notice send on Monday.

…..nothing yet...

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

…..nothing yet...
    Notices are usually sent at the end of the day. That said I wouldn't worry, we've got a long ways to go yet, and I haven't even touched the orders that have lettered editions on them. Shipping is almost certainly going to drag into next week.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Received the shipping notice today and when I got home there it was on the doorstep. What a beautiful production! My expectations were high because they always are with CD and, as usual, it exceeded them. I love the coin! I had to put it on top of my signed shelf because it's so tall.
    Thanks everyone for another great job!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Got my shipping (UPS) notice but no book today. Hope this week!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've run out of display space and that won't change until the upstairs remodel is finished, at which point I can take on the downstairs where the bookcases are. In the meantime, GBB #186 will stay securely in it's unopened box ... on top of the lettered Misery still in it's unopened box .... next to the EOTD Portfolio still in it's unopened box ... etc.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Left London yesterday morning, in transit to destination.

Wasn’t expecting it to be so close.

Bonus

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Yay! Received the shipping notice today and when I got home there it was on the doorstep. What a beautiful production! My expectations were high because they always are with CD and, as usual, it exceeded them. I love the coin! I had to put it on top of my signed shelf because it's so tall.
    Just how tall is it?

Anyone know how tall the lettered is?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just how tall is it?

The lettered is (at 900 Megahertz)~ .333 meters tall.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

…..nothing yet...
    Notices are usually sent at the end of the day. That said I wouldn't worry, we've got a long ways to go yet, and I haven't even touched the orders that have lettered editions on them. Shipping is almost certainly going to drag into next week.

Got the pre-shipment/label created notice!

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just how tall is it?

They're roughly the same dimensions, the lettered being maybe twice as thick. They're roughly 16 inches tall as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 716 of 889 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 714 715 716 717 718 726 766 816 ... LastLast