Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 889 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 811 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,775 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the club! I had no idea there was another book coming. Sweet!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Brian,

Please forgive me if your still waiting on the artwork, but how is the publishing of Strange Weather looking?

Thank you so much!
    Sending my monthly nudge on the artwork today, actually. It's a tough situation with the author's choice of artist, who had a problem this year that we're very sympathetic about. Not much more I can say, unfortunately. But thank you for your patience! I'm very much looking forward to getting this set done for everyone.

Brian
    Thanks for the update, Brian!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn! I don't have anything bought in Dec. 2013. I want that one!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Updates?

Hi,

Has there been any updates on Sleeping Beauties or Gwendy’s lately?

I am under the Impression that we should see Gwendy’s before Christmas, and not any idea on Sleeping Beauties?

Looking forward to seeing these as not having the good fortune to snag a Misery has left me wanting!

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi,

Has there been any updates on Sleeping Beauties or Gwendy’s lately?

I am under the Impression that we should see Gwendy’s before Christmas, and not any idea on Sleeping Beauties?

Looking forward to seeing these as not having the good fortune to snag a Misery has left me wanting!
    I would guess late next month for GWENDY, but I'll post a note when I'm sure! Here's the latest update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

I have no official news yet on SLEEPING BEAUTIES, but I do know that THE BEST OF THE SCREAM FACTORY was *finally* finished at the printer, and the unannounced thriller novel and A GAME IN THE SUN are pretty far along. They were two of the books we had to retrieve from the printer that went out of business in June and restart at our other main printer. My understanding is Richard will start SLEEPING BEAUTIES after those two have been cleared from the press, and NIGHT SHIFT will be started once SLEEPING BEAUTIES is in the warehouse. I'll post a more official update as soon as I have one, though.

Thanks!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Next month for Gwendy’s!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Been excited for this one since you mentioned it awhile back! This will be a fun read. I don't suppose we could tempt you for a possible ETA ordering date?
    I'm trying to get proofreading and pre-production wrapped up this year, for publication next year. Going to be a lot of full color pages! The Limited Edition is promised to members of a Cemetery Dance Book Club from way back when, but there is a trade hardcover that will have all of the features (full color photos, etc) and a very limited run, which will be announced after the book goes to press. (Waiting until then, so no one else has to wait forever on this book!)

Brian
    Please tell us more about that SL...and give us a good news that there's a tiny chance we could order it as well.
    You mean that you dont contribute to this book?
    Really? :p
    Ha! As CD would need me having Bob and so many collectors here.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the ordering window for this years collectors club?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I don't think we've set a cut off yet, but as it technically starts in October I would assume the cutoff will be before then.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Dan, in regards to the Book Club publication from 2014, will Mindy send out an email to all recipients beforehand to confirm shipping addresses?

Thanks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian.

Much appreciated. Look forward to Gwendys soon.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Brian/Dan, in regards to the Book Club publication from 2014, will Mindy send out an email to all recipients beforehand to confirm shipping addresses?

Thanks.
    We try to remember to do that for anything where some time has passed, so the answer should be "yes."

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks.
    We try to remember to do that for anything where some time has passed, so the answer should be "yes."

Brian
    That said we have been known to forget on occasion, so if you do move please make sure you email and let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Thanks.

Brian
    That said we have been known to forget on occasion, so if you do move please make sure you email and let us know.
    YES, this for sure. And just changing your address on the site does not change it in our order management system, for example. Definitely email Mindy! order@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think we've set a cut off yet, but as it technically starts in October I would assume the cutoff will be before then.
    Thank you Dan!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

Brian
    YES, this for sure. And just changing your address on the site does not change it in our order management system, for example. Definitely email Mindy! order@cemeterydance.com

Brian
    Yep, I’ve moved. Really I was hoping you’d send out a confirmation so I could remember whether I qualify for this one. I’ve been in and out of various CD clubs/offers off-and-on for years and this one was four years ago.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    AHHH Ok thanks. I think this is such a COOL idea. You could make such a beautiful book about the limiteds of Kings work. Will you guys cover all them Brian or just some?
    It's a general overview of the history of SK limited editions, with some called out for special attention, plus the full-color photo gallery. We have 160+ photos taken during a two day shoot, but we won't use all of them unless I really go nuts.

Brian
    Go nuts Brian, go nuts!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my s/l of The Listener. Great as always. Looking forward to "Cardinal Black" and "Usher's Passing."

Important SLEEPING BEAUTIES and NIGHT SHIFT production updates are going out via email and being posted on the website today!

Traveler Raymon will become famous soon enough Raymon will become famous soon enough

Wauw this is fantastic news! Thanks for the update and for the extra stories we're going to get in NS

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great news; I can't wait to see it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Also, today -- an important Lonely Road Books update going out from Cemetery Dance to those who preordered the WILLIAM PETER BLATTY 5 VOLUME SCRIPT SET! If you ordered this via CD, we are confirming mailing addresses today because both editions will begin shipping soon!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I need to be honest and say I am a little underwhelmed by today’s update on Sleeping Beauties.

I saw little change to the update from June, except a kind gesture to ease the pain. I am not ungrateful as know some may use that and receive as intended. If I can transfer to someone here Brian, let me know as no use to me, as that would generate uk shipping prices that would double the cost of a book.

Back to the update, I was under the impression that the dummy book was being made in June, and would take 4 weeks to produce based on June’s email? Unless I misread the vibe of that update?

Oh and to be clear, I fully support you guys, you work so hard to please us, but when you read the two updates it feels to me, tiny steps forward, and being a key book, expected it to have moved on more, and feel like you are pushing like it’s leaps ahead (Not cancelling or anything, that baby is mine).

But unless I misread the new update, the dummy book has yet to start, which puts us where on the journey and completion time? Do you have a target you aiming for?

No worries, shaq! I understand where you're coming from!

I could have written more in the update, but I felt like it was getting too long and complicated as it was and a lot of our collectors don't really follow the process closely, so I didn't want to create more confusion than there already has been!

Unfortunately, the printer who is rolling on SB now already had a full schedule of books from us for the summer, so there hasn't been "big progress" to report. They couldn't do much until those projects were cleared out the way. (And I didn't feel comfortable trying our smaller, new printer with something of this nature yet. I'm sure they would have stepped up and handled it like a pro, but I get pretty nervous about the SK books and who works on them!)

The dummy book should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks because the special order materials the printer will use to produce the book all had to be re-ordered back in June and they only arrived this month. (I thought -- mistakenly -- the printer was able to get a small "sample" of the binding material to make the dummy book sooner, but the manufacturer didn't even have any scraps left. That is a real downside to custom made materials!)

Printing will be 12 to 14 weeks after we approve the bluelines, which will hopefully be in early October. Slipcases and traycases will be 12 to 16 weeks, give or take. A little less if we can use the materials that were already cut and in production based on the sizing from the previous printer. I'm really hoping for THAT option, trust me. If we're starting from scratch on the cases, that's a lot of waste.

If I missed something, please don't hesitate to ask! I'll prepare the next update once we see where we are with the sizing and approving bluelines and all of that fun stuff, and that update should have a target ship date, etc.

Sorry again about the wait!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian,

Sets my expectations and appreciate the very speedy reply.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 889 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 811 ... LastLast