Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 877 of 890 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 ... LastLast
Results 21,901 to 21,925 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I got a shipping notification for The Summoning but I don't remember ordering it. I'm sure I did.
    Also got a shipping notice. I purchased it in November 2015. 7.25 years' lead time before delivery...is that above- or below-average for CD, or simply average?
    Look back at how this thread started and see the progression. It's a bit of a roller coaster ride sometimes.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am, as usual, confused.
    GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER, the lettered edition, has not been released yet, correct?
    I can find nothing about it on the updates page.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I am, as usual, confused.
    GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER, the lettered edition, has not been released yet, correct?
    I can find nothing about it on the updates page.
    I haven't gotten mine either.

Also still waiting on Southern Reach lettered.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Correct; it's the cases (again) causing the delay.

sk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks about MAGIC FEATHER, I just wanted to make sure!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

If anyone gets number 9 for the Graveyard Series book, Disappearance at Devil's Rock, PM me please.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get my notice for that til after I had ordered Disappearance because someone mentioned it. I looked the other day and The Summoning is now up and out of print. I sent Mindy a quetion and she said : "
    ..we sold SUMMONING long ago (many years) and then configured the order of the books (and Summoning originally wasn't in the GYE line, but now it is).."

Well DUH. Let's not make it easy to get our numbers.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I didn't get my notice for that til after I had ordered Disappearance because someone mentioned it. I looked the other day and The Summoning is now up and out of print. I sent Mindy a quetion and she said : "
    ..we sold SUMMONING long ago (many years) and then configured the order of the books (and Summoning originally wasn't in the GYE line, but now it is).."

So The Summoning was not initially sold as being part of The Graveyard Series? Ordered it in 2015 and cannot find my original receipt

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone gets number 9 for the Graveyard Series book, Disappearance at Devil's Rock, PM me please.
    Number 9 has been my number throughout the series, Tommy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I have your copy of The Summoning then if you want it.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post

So The Summoning was not initially sold as being part of The Graveyard Series? Ordered it in 2015 and cannot find my original receipt
    I don't think the Graveyard Series even existed when we first ordered The Summoning back in 2015.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

This is kind of crazy because I received the first GYE copy #9 and decided not to keep going with the series so I sold it and like Brian said, I believe he has the other number 9s in the series. This was a Bentley Little book and I did collect those for a minute and had a few 9s of Little's that were not the GYE series that I sold as well. So that's how I have Brian's copy of The Summoning (?). Brian, what number did you get?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first one was published October 16, 2017. I don't know when they made an anoouncement about putting out the Graveyard line. MIndy sent me an e-mail today (yes, on a Sunday) and said she could send me one - but couldn't guarantee my number. Have to wait and see I guess unless someone got #460...
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is kind of crazy because I received the first GYE copy #9 and decided not to keep going with the series so I sold it and like Brian said, I believe he has the other number 9s in the series. This was a Bentley Little book and I did collect those for a minute and had a few 9s of Little's that were not the GYE series that I sold as well. So that's how I have Brian's copy of The Summoning (?). Brian, what number did you get?
    Tommy, I don't think I ever ordered The Summoning at the time because the GYE didn't exist yet. Sounds like CD pulled a fast one here and decided to add it on the back end. If one should show up, I'll let ya know.

Also, CD screwed up and sent my #9 out to someone else. You sold me the first one, Tommy and I picked up #9 from there. So now it's all for naught since CD can't ever seem to get their shit together or keep it together.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Tommy. If you'd hold on to it for a bit, I'll get you know. Thanks, buddy!

Thanks, Tommy. If you'd hold on to it for a bit, I'll get you know. Thanks, buddy!
    Yep, we'll get it sorted! Glad I got yours so you didn't lose it!

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, we'll get it sorted! Glad I got yours so you didn't lose it!
    Me too in that regard. But if without DDR matching, it'll drive me nuts.

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone here receives GYE DDR #9, could you please let me know? Thanks!

Wait, they didn't match that either?

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, they didn't match that either?
    Nope. Even though that's been my number through the series and I requested it on the order confirmation. The book won't be here til Thursday but Mindy already told me it's not gonna match.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting my CD copy of The Shining signed this weekend by Danny Lloyd aka Torrance. He is going to be at a convention in Gettysburg.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Getting my CD copy of The Shining signed this weekend by Danny Lloyd aka Torrance. He is going to be at a convention in Gettysburg.
    That's cool, have fun.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

He's very nice. I got his signature on the Suntup art Print, a book about Kubrick and my Danny Torrance POP figure.

I have Disappearance at Devil's Rock #335 if anyone needs it for a match.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered my first item from them in 5 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 877 of 890 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 875 876 877 878 879 887 ... LastLast