Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 890 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty damn amazing, Tim. Big congratulations!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The sheer breadth and attention to detail in these two pieces is truly spectacular and absolutely EPIC!!!!

Glenn ROCKS!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tim... I gotta say. I don't collect Glen's work per say... BUT these are the best I have seen him put out. NO QUESTION. VERY NICE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim, all that is simply awesome! The remarques are GREAT!!

John

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No words, Tim! A BEAUTY!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, have you started shipping "John dies at the end"? It dissapeared from "coming soon" section and moved to "recent releases"...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    Brian, have you started shipping "John dies at the end"? It dissapeared from "coming soon" section and moved to "recent releases"...
    I received my shipping notification less than an hour ago.

Amazing acquisition T-Dogz_AK47! Really love those remarques.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, these are some of the best GC works I've seen. And Erin Wells work in IT is spectacular. She really GETS Pennywise and the terror of the clown. I really hope that I eventually can add one of these to my collection, perhaps not the Lettered, but at least one of the Numbered.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love all of the different artists work in that IT. Congratulations on a fantastic purchase.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    Yep, John Dies is shipping currently. Should all be out the door in the next day or two.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely stunning remarques. I agree with everyone that those are some of Glenn's best work.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Tim, those Remarques are wonderful. I thought my Remarques were awesome, but they look like pants compared to yours!!

Gunslinger Apprentice bugen will become famous soon enough bugen's Avatar

Thanks for the pics, they're amazing!
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

bugensbooks.com

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! The detail in Glenn's Black Widow is amazing.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Tim!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the awesome comments, everyone! You guys ROCK!!!!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Was October Dreams 2 shipped? It says March on the site. Also is any artwork going to be posted on the site? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Was October Dreams 2 shipped? It says March on the site. Also is any artwork going to be posted on the site? Thanks.
    Trade hardcover shipped in March. I believe the sheets are still circulating for the signed editions, though!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When will the final info about The Best of Shivers be announced? Hard for me to commit to buying a book when it will be "signed by the editor and many of the authors." I'd like to know all of the info about a book before making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    When will the final info about The Best of Shivers be announced? Hard for me to commit to buying a book when it will be "signed by the editor and many of the authors." I'd like to know all of the info about a book before making a decision.
    Late August or early September would be my guess. Not everyone has responded about whether they are willing to sign yet.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Not Everyone" being the man that is the particular focus here?

Excited to see the Carrie Art Portfolios are nearing completion and to hear the Salem's Lot update, though it is a bit of a delay, it will be nice that it will be closer to intent than most editions out there. I'll wait a bit for that.

I love the art style in Salem's Lot. Is there a possibility of Art Portfolio for this as well?
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    "Not Everyone" being the man that is the particular focus here?
    I'm not looking for a King signature here (although it would be nice). I just don't want to order a book without knowing everyone who is signing. Not a fan of "order now, and then wait and see what you get."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Feels like forever ago we got Carrie. Be nice to have Salems eh? Hopefully the rest will come closer together
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Best of Shivers: Limited Edition of just 750 copies signed by the editor and many of the authors (excluding King) bound in a fine cloth and Smyth sewn ($65)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by uturn83 View Post
    Limited Edition of just 750 copies signed by the editor and many of the authors (excluding King) bound in a fine cloth and Smyth sewn ($65)
    Which book are you talking about?

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 890 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast