Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 890 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 ... LastLast
Results 20,526 to 20,550 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Printed a fair amount of shipping labels for these this week, but not all of those labels have shipped yet. USPS Priority Mail have left, and about half of the FedEx ground orders have left. International orders are packed and just need picked up. The labels for the rest of the FedEx Ground and UPS orders have been printed, but won't actually ship until next week. So don't panic if you get a notice and it doesn't show any progress on the tracking. I decided to save the media mail orders for last this time because some of the other shipping methods actually have a chance to arrive to some people before Christmas. The USPS is something like 10 days behind right now, so hopefully that'll be sorted out by the time we get to the media mail orders.

Edit: Remember these are just the gift editions.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The USPS is something like 10 days behind right now
    Yeah I can definitely tell. Every time I sell something on ebay it gives me a notification saying expect longer delays than usual using USPS.

And when I went to the post office yesterday there was a long line going out the door. Being the holiday season and the times we live in causing USPS to be overloaded.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Printed a fair amount of shipping labels for these this week, but not all of those labels have shipped yet. USPS Priority Mail have left, and about half of the FedEx ground orders have left. International orders are packed and just need picked up. The labels for the rest of the FedEx Ground and UPS orders have been printed, but won't actually ship until next week. So don't panic if you get a notice and it doesn't show any progress on the tracking. I decided to save the media mail orders for last this time because some of the other shipping methods actually have a chance to arrive to some people before Christmas. The USPS is something like 10 days behind right now, so hopefully that'll be sorted out by the time we get to the media mail orders.

Thanks Dan.

Do you know yet when you’ll ship the GE to resellers like PS Publishing?

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Brian or Dan.

I didn't order the If It Bleeds slipcase when it was initially up for pre-order. Since I recently was able to get a signed 1st I've been in the market for a slipcase.

Will there be extras for sale after the pre-orders are all shipped out? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the slipcase for Later - meant to hold the signed limited version?

https://www.cemeterydance.com/later-slipcase.html

I am guessing the trade HC and limited HC will be the exacts same size...any thoughts?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

I am guessing the trade HC and limited HC will be the exacts same size...any thoughts?
    the CD slipcase will be for the mass market paperback edition ( and will fit the ARC perfectly) but will not fit a hardcover.
    but i have been wrong before...

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Hi Brian,
    any estimation for Night Eternal? (it's been 6 months since pre-order date ).
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Question for Brian or Dan.

I didn't order the If It Bleeds slipcase when it was initially up for pre-order. Since I recently was able to get a signed 1st I've been in the market for a slipcase.

Will there be extras for sale after the pre-orders are all shipped out? Thanks.
    I'm sure there will be, either from cancellations or from the small overrun we do so we can replace copies that get damaged or lost in transit!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

the CD slipcase will be for the mass market paperback edition ( and will fit the ARC perfectly) but will not fit a hardcover.
    but i have been wrong before...
    It is for the paperback, which was the only edition when we posted that page, so I will update the info accordingly to prevent confusion! Thanks for the heads-up!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Hi Brian,
    any estimation for Night Eternal? (it's been 6 months since pre-order date ).
    thanks.
    Traycases and slipcases are due in late January, so I'd expect orders to ship in February if all goes well. Thanks!

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Printed a fair amount of shipping labels for these this week...
    Thanks for the update.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see this on the production update page: Dark Screams: The Signed Limited Edition Hardcover
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I don't see this on the production update page: Dark Screams: The Signed Limited Edition Hardcover
    I believe this is what you are looking for. It is the fifth book listed.
    Dark Screams edited by Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman:
    This book is proofread and ready for the printer, although we'll do another round or two of proofreading to be safe while we wait for the signature sheets to be signed.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I believe this is what you are looking for. It is the fifth book listed.
    Dark Screams edited by Richard Chizmar and Brian James Freeman:
    This book is proofread and ready for the printer, although we'll do another round or two of proofreading to be safe while we wait for the signature sheets to be signed.
    Yeah, that's it. For some reason I just wasn't seeing it. Thanks.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeez Brian how could you do that to poor Harold? Haha
    That's awesome! Did you know that was coming or was it a nice surprise? Not sure if they needed your permission first? You should get that letter to frame!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Jeez Brian how could you do that to poor Harold? Haha
    That's awesome! Did you know that was coming or was it a nice surprise? Not sure if they needed your permission first? You should get that letter to frame!
    LOL! They asked for the letter so early in production that I forgot all about it!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas to me as I received my Night Shift today. Starting the re-read tonight!
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Merry Christmas to me as I received my Night Shift today. Starting the re-read tonight!

Jealous. Still haven't received shipment notice.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

It's gonna be awhile. We're maybe through a quarter of them if we're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

Thanks Dan.

Sorry for the delay on answering this. I'm only just now seeing it. Most of the retailer orders have shipped. PS Publishing is the only one that hasn't shipped yet. With them being over seas and the size of their shipment, and how much international package shipping has gone up, we need to ship them via ocean freight this go around. It took about a week (because they lost my quote request) but I finally have a quote for that and am just waiting on some info from PS Publishing. Hopeing to get their books out the door either tomorrow or first thing next week.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

Thanks Dan.

Sorry for the delay on answering this. I'm only just now seeing it. Most of the retailer orders have shipped. PS Publishing is the only one that hasn't shipped yet. With them being over seas and the size of their shipment, and how much international package shipping has gone up, we need to ship them via ocean freight this go around. It took about a week (because they lost my quote request) but I finally have a quote for that and am just waiting on some info from PS Publishing. Hopeing to get their books out the door either tomorrow or first thing next week.

Thank you!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I know you are doing your best with some challenging logistics, but, I've gotta say- it isn't sitting well with me that retailer orders are all going out before 75% of the folks who funded this book full freight, and have been waiting patiently for over 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

I know you are doing your best with some challenging logistics, but, I've gotta say- it isn't sitting well with me that retailer orders are all going out before 75% of the folks who funded this book full freight, and have been waiting patiently for over 3 years.
    Those retailers have been patiently waiting just as long, they have customers who have been waiting as long as well. Some of which are people we specifically told to buy from the retailer to save on shipping, like PS Publishing. But ultimately us shipping the retailer orders doesn't impact shipping regular customer Night Shift orders. The shipping was entirely done by my part time guy (in one afternoon) who's entire job is to ship our day to day orders, retailer orders, and distributor orders while my full time guy keeps plucking away at shipping the orders for Night Shift. Had he not been shipping those retailer orders he would have just been shipping something else that wasn't Night Shift. Had this been a normal release where we were shipping the AE and Gift editions together the ship order would be entirely different and those retailers would have been some of the last packages to leave. But because it's just the gift edition and I don't have to worry about matching numbers for anyone right now we were able to just knock them out so they aren't tripping us up. I understand your frustration, but ultimately us shipping the retailers their books does not change when you get your book.

As of today we will have shipped every International, USPS Priority Mail, UPS, and FedEx order (including multiples for those). We are now beginning to ship the last group, which is media mail. If you chose media mail as your shipping method, please be patient. The USPS is very, very backed up right now and there's nothing we can do about how long it takes for your book to get from us to you. Also note that a package that has been already shipped showing as "pre-shipment" and showing no scans on it is a very common occurrence right now. We have records of packages that have been delivered but never once been scanned by the USPS. So again please be patient, there's really not much we can do here.

Traveler Raymon will become famous soon enough Raymon will become famous soon enough

Received my copy today (I'm in the Netherlands). Best christmas gift this year, can't wait to start reading!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 822 of 890 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 820 821 822 823 824 832 872 ... LastLast