Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 890 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and may the gods have mercy upon us!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

FWIW I did finally get my refund for SOD I Lettered and SOD II S/L.

No more pre ordering for me either.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on receiving your refund, Tex.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats on receiving your refund, Tex.
    Yeah, it sure is nice to see Cemetery Dance delivering something.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post

I'm glad you got the refund. How long did you have to wait?

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

About 5 and 1/2 months. Not very good.

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But yet every day I receive a "special" promo that they have going on and there is always "...just a few left, so hurry and order".
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting item from CD . . .

Important Lettered Edition Update

We have a bit of a backlog on our Lettered Editions, but we didn't want to post an update until we had more definitive information for our customers.

About six months ago, we placed a very large order with our traycase maker, who started work and then went out of business with a lot of money (not just ours, but other presses, too) and a lot of unfinished cases.

While we've been dealing with that situation, we have found another traycase maker to start work on the projects all over again. It's going to take him some time, though, so we'll have more specific updates on each project early next year.

Thanks to everyone for your patience while we get these finished.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a LOT longer than six months that the Lettered SOD I was supposed to be published, so is that the best they got?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It's been a LOT longer than six months that the Lettered SOD I was supposed to be published, so is that the best they got?
    That issue with the traycase company has been going on for a lot longer than six months and it's affecting many publishers in the industry including Sub Press.

Lettered Locke & Key for example from Sub Press has been on order since 07.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Early next year? Before even any "specific updates?"

I am soooo glad I have long since cancelled any CD orders, and won't be pre-buying from them again.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

I am soooo glad I have long since cancelled any CD orders, and won't be pre-buying from them again.
    Anyone who preorders any books from CD or has any outstanding orders with them should have their head examined.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post

Anyone who preorders any books from CD or has any outstanding orders with them should have their head examined.
    I'm scheduled for a head exam on Monday.....wish me luck

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Next time they announce a SK SL, I am going to take the money that the book would cost me, put it in it's own separate interest bearing account, and by the time the book actually comes out, I will have enough to buy the book on the secondary market at a higher price.
    You know that will never happen. You will spend it on some other SK SL.
    You know what...I seriously think I am going to do exactly what I jokingly mentioned above...just to prove a point. That is...if CD ever does another King SL again.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Not a bad idea Tippy. Espesically when you figure I get 0.5% on my regular savings account. I've had $5 in there for a LOOOOOOOONG time and it's currently up to $5.12.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Both lettered SoD plus some others...

sk

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default SOD2

sooooo....this book should be shipping soon right?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wrong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

...unless your definition of soon is VERY broad.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What a coincidence that I was thinking of this book on my commute into work today.

Has anyone heard any alleged updates lately?

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I checked their site and there aren't any current updates on it.

They are still saying it should be a end of the year release like it was with SOD I.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They did not however specify which year they were referencing in that statement.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The last update from CD I remember explained that their slipcase manufacturer had gone under owing them money and cases.
    Seems to me Miss Mindy said something about spring, although I don't recall her mentioning SOD II specifically.
    Back to Brice's point about what year it will be published.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this from CD:
    All of the artwork for The Secretary of Dreams (Volume Two) by Stephen King is now in place, the book has been proofread, and the signature sheets have been completed. Everything is ready for the printer, but after discussions with King's agents, this title is being re-scheduled as a spring 2010 publication. This change was made to accommodate the release of Under the Dome. Also, we recently revamped our website a bit and all of the sample artwork can now be viewed on this one page:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...od-volume-two/

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

"Spring 2010", huh? I'll believe it when I see it. (I'm betting it'll be AT LEAST Fall, 2010.)

I ordered my copy in July, 2007.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 890 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast