Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 661 of 890 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 711 761 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,525 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Yesterday received my first ever CD shipping notice e-mail (for The Shining...
    Just got word that the USPS (media mail) has custody of it. Anyone have an idea on how long this thing should take to get to a suburb of Boston? I know MM isn't speed-oriented; I'm just curious what to expect.
    Well if it was FedEx probably 2 days. Media Mail is weird, could be 2 days, could go for a detour and be 7 days. I'd say 3 or 4 though under normal circumstances.

Edit: For those wondering, we're just about done the Gift Editions. I'm expecting to be onto the Artist Editions probably on Wednesday.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks Dan.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

File under "blast from the past":

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    On the subject of Peter Straub... Any chance of doing a super deluxe edition of Ghost Story? That would be awesome!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Absolutely!
    And a SHADOWLAND limited would be just as wonderful.

sk
    I don't know how much emphasis CD puts on Straub, but I echo these sentiments, especially for Shadowland - I'd prefer a nice CD edition of that to almost anything else I can name. Ghost Story is also a true classic.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+ 1. I'd love more Straub limiteds, too. The Blue Rose Trilogy, in a matching S/L, would be awesome. I've also been recommended Floating Dragon as a masterpiece (on my to-read list).

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we need to have a 4th of July Sale!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My packing receipts use to have the correct order number on it. Now it has some order number that perhaps Dan generates.

It's screwing me up. Sometimes I'll place more than one order for the same item. Without the correct order number I have to guess which order was filled.

If you can't use the original order number for some reason, perhaps you could add it on the receipt as a note or create a field for it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

CD It Gift Edition on eBay. BIN for $625 w/ free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/It-by-Stephe...cAAOSwpONZWUZm

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A question for everyone/anyone, but particularly and specifically not for Dan Hocker or Brian James Freeman:

Any guesses or feelings as to when we are likely to see Night Shift announced/put on sale? (I don't expect DH/BJF to be able, or inclined, to comment until it's actually announced - for them, it's privileged information; for everyone else, it's just a guess. Likewise, for any of you who are close enough them to actually know, this question is not for you.)

I think The Shining was announced just a few days after Salem's Lot started shipping, but I'm not 100% certain of my dates with those.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Will the "Sleeping beauties" 1st/1st slipcase be available again?
    2. Is it possible to order "Gwendy's Button box" slipcase?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    1. Will the "Sleeping beauties" 1st/1st slipcase be available again?
    Yes, later this week, hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    2. Is it possible to order "Gwendy's Button box" slipcase?
    Not yet, but it will be in September! We're having extras made since they fit the Nocturnal Reader Box edition and folks might want them for that version, too.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    My packing receipts use to have the correct order number on it. Now it has some order number that perhaps Dan generates.

It's screwing me up. Sometimes I'll place more than one order for the same item. Without the correct order number I have to guess which order was filled.

If you can't use the original order number for some reason, perhaps you could add it on the receipt as a note or create a field for it.
    Our website system and our offline order management system use different numbers, which is a joy for everyone involved, trust me. The offline system DOES have both numbers in the database, though, so I will ask if a field can be added to the packing slip that would show the website order number for you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Our website system and our offline order management system use different numbers, which is a joy for everyone involved...
    I wish I had this ability to maintain a sense of humor at work...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Our website system and our offline order management system use different numbers, which is a joy for everyone involved, trust me. The offline system DOES have both numbers in the database, though, so I will ask if a field can be added to the packing slip that would show the website order number for you!

Brian

That'll work. Thanks, Brian.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

A question for everyone/anyone, but particularly and specifically not for Dan Hocker or Brian James Freeman:

Any guesses or feelings as to when we are likely to see Night Shift announced/put on sale? (I don't expect DH/BJF to be able, or inclined, to comment until it's actually announced - for them, it's privileged information; for everyone else, it's just a guess. Likewise, for any of you who are close enough them to actually know, this question is not for you.)

I think The Shining was announced just a few days after Salem's Lot started shipping, but I'm not 100% certain of my dates with those.
    If I remember correctly it was said that they would not announce Night Shift until they completed shipping. As they are now whipping the Artist Editions I would think they will complete that one soon. With that assumption I would think Night Shift will be announced sometime in July. I could be wrong though, its happened twice before.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

If I remember correctly it was said that they would not announce Night Shift until they completed shipping. As they are now whipping the Artist Editions I would think they will complete that one soon. With that assumption I would think Night Shift will be announced sometime in July. I could be wrong though, its happened twice before.
    I read on another forum that Night Shift has already been pre-sold to certain people. Is this accurate? If so, which version? I came into this a little late so am playing catch up. I've gotten almost all of the Gift editions, but going forward would like to buy at least a AE. I would love to have the Traycased Stand, but I assume those are all spoken for as well.

Just thought I would ask on here. The person said they got an email saying they could pre-order all of the remaining three books but didn't say what versions. Thanks.

Any chance someone purchased two copies of the Graveyard Edition Bentley Little's The Handyman and will be looking to sell one?

I placed my order, then a today I received an email from CD saying they oversold and my order had to be cancelled. I know, I should have ordered the day before. I don't blame CD, I blame myself. I was really looking forward to collecting this set but it would be pointless if I can't get the first one

Along the Path of the Beam Pieter will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Is CD also making a special edition of Night Shift? Just like PS did? What's the fun of that? Why not go for a book that doesnt already have a special editon?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Is CD also making a special edition of Night Shift? Just like PS did? What's the fun of that? Why not go for a book that doesnt already have a special editon?
    CD's was announced before PS. PS's just came out first. So your comment is directed at the wrong publisher.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

CD announced a few years ago that they would be doing special editions for all the double-day years books, including pet sematary. I think this was announced well before PS announced they would do one.

They are doing them in order of publication, and are just now approaching the time for "official" pre-orders for Night Shift.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, whats the status of the Lettered edition of the Shining. I thought at one time you said you wanted to ship out all 3 states at the same time.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    I read on another forum that Night Shift has already been pre-sold to certain people. Is this accurate? If so, which version? I came into this a little late so am playing catch up. I've gotten almost all of the Gift editions, but going forward would like to buy at least a AE. I would love to have the Traycased Stand, but I assume those are all spoken for as well.

Just thought I would ask on here. The person said they got an email saying they could pre-order all of the remaining three books but didn't say what versions. Thanks.
    We offered collectors who had ordered CARRIE the opportunity to order the rest of the Doubleday Years books early IF they wanted to place one order and be done with it. No one HAD to order at that time, but if you wanted to order and know you were all set for the set, you could.

I believe we also offered THE SHINING collectors an early window for NIGHT SHIFT a while back, and there will be one more early ordering window for them before the book is officially announced for preorder to the general public.

Hope this information helps!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian, whats the status of the Lettered edition of the Shining. I thought at one time you said you wanted to ship out all 3 states at the same time.
    If I did, my brain wasn't in gear because we cannot size the case for the Lettered Edition on these until we have a finished book. That doesn't mean I didn't say that, ha.

The Lettered Edition case maker is waiting on a few stamping dies to arrive and he has ordered the materials he needs. Not sure of his ETA for working on the project right now, but when he gets closer to actually having the project completed, I'll post something.

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Choo Choo slipcases be soon Brian?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I guess because the Doubleday Years set would look very odd without NIGHT SHIFT.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post

We offered collectors who had ordered CARRIE the opportunity to order the rest of the Doubleday Years books early IF they wanted to place one order and be done with it. No one HAD to order at that time, but if you wanted to order and know you were all set for the set, you could.

I believe we also offered THE SHINING collectors an early window for NIGHT SHIFT a while back, and there will be one more early ordering window for them before the book is officially announced for preorder to the general public.

Hope this information helps!

Brian
    I ordered Carrie and the Shining. I don't remember having this opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 661 of 890 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 711 761 ... LastLast