Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 890 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,250 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I sent you a PM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Is there any chance you'll be publishing the other two books in The Straw Men trilogy?

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Is CD going to be selling Suntup's AGE Rosemary's Baby? I ordered my Horns from you guys, so I was just wondering... Thanks!
    Yes! I need to get the product page put together today, but yes, Paul very generously offered us some copies to sell to our collectors.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Hi Brian,

Is there any chance you'll be publishing the other two books in The Straw Men trilogy?
    I think we want to get caught up on the projects that were delayed last year by the printer issue before officially committing more books to the production list, but the other two books were definitely part of the original plan.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really hope we see Fright or Flight lettered this year... I think you guys got something bad ass up your sleeves for this one Bri!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I really hope we see Fright or Flight lettered this year... I think you guys got something bad ass up your sleeves for this one Bri!
    Richard's idea is crazy different for us, which I think collectors who have gotten "bored" with our SK Lettered Edition style will be very pleased to see... I've found a place that can do what he wants, so now it's just a matter of getting the books rolling at the printer to have the finished sizing, etc. Because the correct sizing will be very important!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

I've noticed the last two orders I have made with you guys I get an Mail not delivered message:

This is the mail system at host web033.mivamerchant.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<order@cemeterydance.com>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.196.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [199.180.80.4 12] Our system has detected that this message
    is 550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to
    Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=U...edMessageError 550 5.7.1 for
    more information. a61si6125889ybi.201 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)
    Having said that, I do also get an order confirmation email, and I see the orders in my account, so looks like it is going through ok, but just thought you would like to know about this.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    How about this offer: 3 Random Books For One Insanely Low Price! ?
    I bought 2 back in 2017.
    Hmm. That one I don't know. I'm guessing something got lost somewhere as I thought we filled and shipped all of those (if they're what I think they are). Can you send me the email address associated with your account and I'll look it up.
    My records show mine was shipped in May 2017. CD Item # X_EXTRABKS. I can't remember what books I got but I keep an eye on shipment notifications and ultimate deliveries so I feel confident I got it

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    How about this offer: 3 Random Books For One Insanely Low Price! ?
    I bought 2 back in 2017.
    Hmm. That one I don't know. I'm guessing something got lost somewhere as I thought we filled and shipped all of those (if they're what I think they are). Can you send me the email address associated with your account and I'll look it up.
    My records show mine was shipped in May 2017. CD Item # X_EXTRABKS. I can't remember what books I got but I keep an eye on shipment notifications and ultimate deliveries so I feel confident I got it
    Yea I found it. It was probably just lost in the void that is the postal service.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Is CD going to be selling Suntup's AGE Rosemary's Baby? I ordered my Horns from you guys, so I was just wondering... Thanks!
    Yes! I need to get the product page put together today, but yes, Paul very generously offered us some copies to sell to our collectors.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian!!! (And Paul!)

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Dan or Brian: Can you let me know when part 3 and 4 of the 2018 grab bag club will be shipping. If I remember, the last word I had was late January or early February. Thanks.
    Very very soon. I'm waiting on one book to show up, and it should've been here on Wednesday of last week, but they never called to schedule the delivery, and then no one was in the office on Friday because of the weather. So hopefully that book comes today and the both 3 and 4 will be shipping together later today / tomorrow. If not, it'll be shipping this week for sure either way.
    Jumping back to this, the last book for these finally arrived like 10 minutes before I left for the day yesterday. So these are shipping today. I've already printed most of the orders / shipping labels, so expect a shipping notice soon.
    Dan,
    I received the grab bags and included was a Freeman signed trade paperback of The Zombie Who Cried Human. I cannot find any reference to this edition on the website. Stated Trade Paperback with ISBN similar to HC editions.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Dan or Brian: Can you let me know when part 3 and 4 of the 2018 grab bag club will be shipping. If I remember, the last word I had was late January or early February. Thanks.
    Very very soon. I'm waiting on one book to show up, and it should've been here on Wednesday of last week, but they never called to schedule the delivery, and then no one was in the office on Friday because of the weather. So hopefully that book comes today and the both 3 and 4 will be shipping together later today / tomorrow. If not, it'll be shipping this week for sure either way.
    Jumping back to this, the last book for these finally arrived like 10 minutes before I left for the day yesterday. So these are shipping today. I've already printed most of the orders / shipping labels, so expect a shipping notice soon.
    Dan,
    I received the grab bags and included was a Freeman signed trade paperback of The Zombie Who Cried Human. I cannot find any reference to this edition on the website. Stated Trade Paperback with ISBN similar to HC editions.
    I needed an edition in print when the audiobook was released because of the marketing push that was in place for that edition (since lots of people might hear about the story and not be interested in an audio but would like a print version), so we quietly put that trade paperback out. It'll be officially announced this summer after the hardcover editions ship.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

I've noticed the last two orders I have made with you guys I get an Mail not delivered message:
    Yep, that's annoying. We've figured out what is happening but not how to fix it yet, but we're working through some ideas!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I needed an edition in print when the audiobook was released because of the marketing push that was in place for that edition (since lots of people might hear about the story and not be interested in an audio but would like a print version), so we quietly put that trade paperback out. It'll be officially announced this summer after the hardcover editions ship.

Brian
    An even better surprise in the grab bag then! Will CD be publishing the ongoing Friendly Little Monsters series? When can we expect the next one?

Brian
    An even better surprise in the grab bag then! Will CD be publishing the ongoing Friendly Little Monsters series? When can we expect the next one?
    Yes! Glenn has the script for The Slow Zombie and The Fast Zombie, and he’s working to find time in his schedule. All of the color art takes a while to complete.

Also, I just approved the full color bluelines for The Zombie Who Cried Human hardcover editions and the art reproduction is beautiful.

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Snow Day 50% off sale - today only

Use code SNOW50 at checkout.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Snow Day 50% off sale - today only

Use code SNOW50 at checkout.
    Saw that! Gonna score a book I've been holding out on.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Brian,
    I hate to bother you. I would like to make a purchase and I previously purchased the $50 a month credit. How do I see it and use it? I ask because I was attempting to make a purchases this evening and cannot find it. Thanks.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Brian,
    I hate to bother you. I would like to make a purchase and I previously purchased the $50 a month credit. How do I see it and use it? I ask because I was attempting to make a purchases this evening and cannot find it. Thanks.
    Your current credit should be a payment option on the Payment selection page during checkout. If not, please send me an email! A few people have multiple email addresses on their accounts and I have to manually adjust how the credit is added each month for them. Thanks!

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Brian,
    Your current credit should be a payment option on the Payment selection page during checkout. If not, please send me an email! A few people have multiple email addresses on their accounts and I have to manually adjust how the credit is added each month for them. Thanks!

Brian
    I believe it was there this time. thanks Brian
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Brian,

Brian
    I believe it was there this time. thanks Brian
    Awesome!

Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"The City of Mirrors" and "Interview With a Vampire"
    Any movement on these?

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    "The City of Mirrors" and "Interview With a Vampire"
    Any movement on these?
    I know they are both high priorities on Rich's "got to get these books to the printer" list, now that we're almost caught-up from last year's logjam, but I'm still waiting on some more specifics. He had an unexpected collaboration leap onto his schedule -- it must be something about this time of year! -- and he's been buried in that for the last six weeks or so, but I'm hoping he surfaces with some more details about his plans soon!

Brian

If anyone wants to hear about the "little joys" of small press publishing, ask Dan about his current attempts to get the Sleeping Beauties slipcases from the case maker to the book printer... Although, considering Dan is the one who decides when he's going to ship your orders to you, maybe you don't actually want to poke the bear by doing that...

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Small press publishing seems like herding cats...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 890 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 830 ... LastLast