Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 890 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 596 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,400 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Does anyone, I mean anyone, have a copy of Cemetery Dance Magazine Volume 2 Number 4 which is actually #6?
    I'm looking for a copy.
    Please reply!
    Picture of cover would help.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the one!!
    Who has one for sale?
    Brian-not even one in the files??

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's the one!!
    Who has one for sale?
    Probably stuck under a pile of 20 copies of IT
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

That's the one!!
    Who has one for sale?
    Just our last office copy, unfortunately!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else have the situation where packages from CD seem to sit in Greensboro, NC, for an inordinate amount of time (even for the USPS)? I know this is a USPS issue, not a CD issue, but it seems like it takes a lot longer to get through that facility than it does others. (I know, I know, pay for UPS)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Posted this in the Other Authors section, but I know not everyone ventures over there ...

Looking for Shivers 3, 4 & 5 from CD if anyone has copies they are looking to sell. Looking to fill in the gaps in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Anyone else have the situation where packages from CD seem to sit in Greensboro, NC, for an inordinate amount of time (even for the USPS)? I know this is a USPS issue, not a CD issue, but it seems like it takes a lot longer to get through that facility than it does others. (I know, I know, pay for UPS)
    You know, I don't really know where any of the major USPS hubs are other than NYC and LA for overseas stuff -- and yet I do know about Greensboro, NC because we get asked that question a lot. I wonder what's going on down there...

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    You know, I don't really know where any of the major USPS hubs are other than NYC and LA for overseas stuff -- and yet I do know about Greensboro, NC because we get asked that question a lot. I wonder what's going on down there...

Brian
    A lot of the overseas stuff also flows through Chicago. I swear every time I'm looking up tracking on a lost international shipment it has gone through Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Brian
    A lot of the overseas stuff also flows through Chicago. I swear every time I'm looking up tracking on a lost international shipment it has gone through Chicago.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the black hole of Chicago for some reason.

Posted this in the Other Authors section, but I know not everyone ventures over there ...

Looking for Shivers 3, 4 & 5 from CD if anyone has copies they are looking to sell. Looking to fill in the gaps in my collection.
    We can help you out with #3 if you want to drop Mindy a line and let her know Dan found a copy for you. We are completely out of the others, unfortunately.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I had a delivery sit for 30 days!!! Post office couldnt track, mindy couldnt track. and then it showed up. alls well that ends well. 30 days drove me crazy! never did find out what happened. Mindy said contact PO. PO said contact Mindy. Funny how they know Mindy right?

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

USPS is a joke. Their tracking sucks and the handling of their packages is even worse. I try to avoid them like the plague, even if it means paying double.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Things seem to run a bit slower in the south. At least my boyfriend does, he's from North Carolina.
    ~Jonathan

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I have not been getting any notices from CD lately! They must all be on vacation!

just kidding... got an update on slipcases for Fireman, End of Watch.... and tons of other things...

When all i really want is GONE GIRL.

Country
    Country Flag

We can help you out with #3 if you want to drop Mindy a line and let her know Dan found a copy for you. We are completely out of the others, unfortunately.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian. Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Soon! We'll send out an update on that one next week, I think.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The shipping issue is not just CD. I work 3 door's down from sub-press's shipping warehouse, there office address is the next town from where I live, yet most shipments will leave Clawson, Mi travel to someplace in PA then make it all the way back to Mi to go 45 miles.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Wondering now that it's all over (and sold out) how many collector's club members took advantage of the "out-of-print" grab bag sales this week. I bit on all four and have high expectations. Just wondering when they will ship. And yes, I wonder about the "pit" that's Greensboro, NC!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Wondering now that it's all over (and sold out) how many collector's club members took advantage of the "out-of-print" grab bag sales this week. I bit on all four and have high expectations. Just wondering when they will ship. And yes, I wonder about the "pit" that's Greensboro, NC!
    I'm in for four.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I passed on all four - only because of the outrageous shipping fees to my country, would more than double my cost.
    Otherwise I would have been in for all four for sure.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

One of my last shipments from CD sat there for quite some time. I actually thought it got lost. It eventually got to the west coast but left and retuned to the same post office for four days. Crazy shipment.

Now I have an eBay book going from California to Washington and it just arrived in Massachusetts today. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Soon! We'll send out an update on that one next week, I think.

Brian
    Update or shipping notice ???

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Although I'm a convicted Grab Bag enthusiast, I passed on all of them. While there have been some highlights--a few--over the years, in general my experience with them from all of my favorite speciality publishers--Cemetery, SubPress, and PS has not been good enough over the past couple of years to continue.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I passed as well. Trying not to buy any books that are not my main collecting goals. I'm sure they will be nice, though.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got in on the forthcoming grab bag that had been offered late last year. It's the first grab bag that I've bought, and I'm looking forward to finding out what titles I'll be getting as they're announced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 890 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 596 ... LastLast