Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 890 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Hmm... I'm sort of starting to regret not buying one, even at the inflated $400 price.
    I hesitated at first when offered one for $400, but I decided to take the plunge. I'm sure initially copies may go for higher than this, but eventually they will probably come down. I just didn't want to shop around for one.

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Hmm... I'm sort of starting to regret not buying one, even at the inflated $400 price.
    I hesitated at first when offered one for $400, but I decided to take the plunge. I'm sure initially copies may go for higher than this, but eventually they will probably come down. I just didn't want to shop around for one.
    I took the $400 dive also and I was able to get a matching number to my SOD vols I & II

Just a heads-up: almost all of the remaining shipping notices went out last night, but some of those books aren't actually shipping until Friday and Monday because of the snowstorm. The way our order management system works is kind of dumb sometimes, but we had to "fill" all of the remaining orders to start processing the Non-US shipments -- and filling the orders generates the shipping information. So your tracking numbers are correct, but the book may not have actually been packed and left the building yet. The Non-US orders should be finished next week.

This process has been slower going than I hoped, but we have a staff of 5 working on nothing but inspecting each and every book and traycase, handling the numbering and the lettering, cross-checking the order list and the updated shipping information we received from our customers, and then carefully packing the books. We're using "larger" than necessary boxes with extra packing peanuts, and the books (in their traycases, of course) are being bubble-bagged.

That said, mistakes could still happen, or UPS could take out some aggression on your package in transit, so if you have any questions or concerns about your shipment or your book or your order, please don't hesitate to email me. I'd be happy to help, but it is much easier for me to track your issue and solve it if I have an email to reference. Thanks!

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    I have the shipping notice for Legacies. Unfortunately I live across the country from CD so it is still a week away. I have a nine year nephew who likes looking at my books, I explained to him that I would be getting a book soon that I bought before he was born. That really puzzled him! Can't wait to have this in my hands!
    Mindy loves to tell people this, but I'm pretty sure I was a senior in high school when the book was announced. I did not order one.

Best wishes,
    Brian Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    http://www.CemeteryDance.com

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Brian,
    That comment makes me feel old. The fact that I am old doesn't help either!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My delivery date for Legacies is Monday, 1/17/11.

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine is on the UPS truck and on its way to me today!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like mine is scheduled for the 20th.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm with John - I'm scheduled for the 17th, which makes sense since we're both from Ohio.
    Geoff

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Legacies is scheduled for delivery to me on the 20th.

Country
    Country Flag

Legacies has arrived!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Looks nice!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Nice

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looks great!.

UPS changed my estimated delivery date to 1/19!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish i had one of those on the way!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As do I. Looks like a gorgeous book!
    Have to keep an eye out for eBay for sure.

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a beautiful book.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It does look great. I am now regretting not purchasing one for $400.00 a month ago... Oh well.. LOL..

Congrats to those that got one. I'm sure it feels great to those that have been waiting for so long.

Also, congrats to CD for getting this one out to everybody.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    It does look great. I am now regretting not purchasing one for $400.00 a month ago... Oh well.. LOL..

Congrats to those that got one. I'm sure it feels great to those that have been waiting for so long.

Also, congrats to CD for getting this one out to everybody.
    I suspect after the initial spike the prices will come down on these. Anthologies don't normally hold their value, plus with all the delays and bad press associated with this particular book I think a lot of collectors will be "turned off" it.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The collecting world is funny though. The fact that this is the book that 'almost didn't happen' could make it a highly desired collectable. It's history alone could draw interest to it.

It could really go either way.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    The collecting world is funny though. The fact that this is the book that 'almost didn't happen' could make it a highly desired collectable. It's history alone could draw interest to it.

It could really go either way.
    Yah as with most collectible books its a crapshoot and only time will tell.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it is going to drop that fast. For all of the people who have been waiting years and years for this book to arrive, are they going to turn around and sell it? And for those buyers who decided the book was no longer for them, CD gave them the chance to sell their book and double their cash before the book was even released.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Every King signed/limited published in the last 5 years has been available for the issue price or less on the secondary market.

I know this because that's where I've got all mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 890 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast