Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 890 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For anyone still waiting for their art portfolios, all but the remarques and just a handfull of problem orders / orders that have been placed since the initial shipping have gone out the door. If you didn't order a remarque but still haven't gotten your notices shoot me an email and I'll look into it for you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    For anyone still waiting for their art portfolios, all but the remarques and just a handfull of problem orders / orders that have been placed since the initial shipping have gone out the door. If you didn't order a remarque but still haven't gotten your notices shoot me an email and I'll look into it for you.
    ??? I bought mine a LONG time ago and have not received a shipping notice Dan... I also did not want in remarqued. Are you sure all the orders have gone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'm 80% positive that I saw an active Joyland Slipcover order page the other day. Is that true or am I imagining it? Does it fit the larger of the 1st edition paperbacks? Now that we've got a great sale weekend, it would be great to order, if it is still available, but I'm not finding it today.

I was probably hallucinating it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    There is a slipcase for the hardcover in production, but I removed the preorder page for that and a few other items earlier this week when I realized they were still active because those cases are rolling at the slipcase maker and we won't know what kind of extras we have (or don't have!) until he's done!

Brian

Brian
    Glad I'm not slipping completely....yet. As always, I appreciate that you are there to give us as much info on a day to day basis as you do. Thanks much!
    Unless I'm crazy we did at one point have a slipcase for the paperback as well. Long since sold out though.
    I've been searching for that slipcase for awhile now, since I have a signed copy. Very hard to find!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian there's one on eBay. But you have to buy the book with it. At least it was there the last time I checked a couple days ago.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Brian there's one on eBay. But you have to buy the book with it. At least it was there the last time I checked a couple days ago.
    Thanks Paul. It's being sold by a member here, so there's hope!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    ??? I bought mine a LONG time ago and have not received a shipping notice Dan... I also did not want in remarqued. Are you sure all the orders have gone?
    You gotta email me. It could be stuck, but I can't look into it from your forum info.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my Carrie portfolio today.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Anyone else get their portfolio with the bumped corners? Mine arrived today with the top and bottom bumped. Top is the worst. I'm sure there will be more because this is not an easy one to protect in shipping. Even though it was packed well, the cardboard folder can easily get damaged.
    Can you post a pic? I'm in Australia, so mine is still in transit...super excited. I've been too broke to buy anything new lately,so I'm really pumped up to recieve this.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quick suggestion for the Production Update portion of the site: Often the update will include timeline details such as 12 weeks until this happens and then 6 weeks until that happens, but unless it is a new update there is no indication as to when that update was published so the 12 weeks, 6 weeks, estimates mean nothing to someone who didn't see or doesn't remember when it was first on the page. It would be helpful to those that check the page if each book had a date of last update next to it rather than the overall page update date at the top.

Just a thought

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Quick suggestion for the Production Update portion of the site: Often the update will include timeline details such as 12 weeks until this happens and then 6 weeks until that happens, but unless it is a new update there is no indication as to when that update was published so the 12 weeks, 6 weeks, estimates mean nothing to someone who didn't see or doesn't remember when it was first on the page. It would be helpful to those that check the page if each book had a date of last update next to it rather than the overall page update date at the top.

Just a thought

I was just looking at the production updates too! and thought the very same thing! I am going through all my old orders trying to make sense of what is still on back order and what i ordered. I honestly dont know how MINDY keeps up with it all.

I ordered:

Salems Lot Portfolio
    Four Halloweens
    4 slipcases BOBD
    Double day years secret link???
    Best of Shivers GE and signed edition
    4 slipcases Finders Keepers
    Shining GE & Deluxe
    Owen King Alien Invasion
    Joyland Illustrated with Slipcase
    another Secret Link ??
    and yet another secret Link ???

I keep telling my wife that i ordered these books before i quit ordering SK books!

Detours
    Gone Girl
    Turn down the lights
    Cemetary Dance 15 years

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

If I had known that Four Halloweens was the publication schedule I might have reconsidered.

Aww, c'mon that's funny!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered my Salem's Lot portfolio. Looking forward to this one!

John

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks good!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep just ordered mine too

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, ordered the Salem's portfolio. I hope that I see the Remarque email just as quickly. I'm far more excited about this book & portfolio than any previous CD book that I've managed to be 'online' for.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

Just a thought
    I'm thinking of revamping that page for 2016, not sure how yet, but that's on the list for sure -- thanks!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After posting I was waiting for Carrie folio I walked outside to find it on my doorstep. Love it! I thought the folder itself might have been sturdier, but it is lovely. I just ordered Salems folio too. It's all coming together.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Carrie portfolio was shipped more than 2 weeks ago. As I live in Europe, I hadn't expected it to be here yet. Hopefully later this week.
    Of course I pre-ordered the 'Salem's Lot portfolio.Not sure if I want the remarque though.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never got the email about Salems.. strange since I am a member and get the flyers Thanks to the member that hooked my up with the link. I would have been very upset had it sold out before hand.. ESPECIALLY where the extra pieces being put into print.. I OWN!! lol Emailed Brian and Mindy.. so not worried this will happen again!

PS: I am selling one of my pieces if you want a piece of history!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian/Dan - Will you be listing the remaining Finders Keepers slipcases soon?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding the 'salem's Lot artist portfolio: Did anyone request a matching number? Sort of difficult since we don't have the book yet. Anyone trying to match a number with their Carrie book and portfolio?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Regarding the 'salem's Lot artist portfolio: Did anyone request a matching number? Sort of difficult since we don't have the book yet. Anyone trying to match a number with their Carrie book and portfolio?
    I asked for "my" number, but I haven't heard from Mindy yet.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, just send Mindy a message Brian said with what number you want and she will make a note. I did...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I've been doing this. I got a matching number with the books and the Carrie portfolio.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think they are swamped with the Book Club and Grab Bags and all the books going out. I sent an email to Mindy Sunday and still waiting for a response but I usually give them a few days leeway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 890 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 526 576 ... LastLast