Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 890 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,925 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Pm me if you do Dan (:
    I do

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Brian is more than just okay, he is an absolute STAR!!!
    Not too shabby at the writing thing either .

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Give CD time. Mindy is great (and Brian's okay too)! They will take care of you!
    I know, but with men, you can't give them too much leeway or their heads will blow up!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Give CD time. Mindy is great (and Brian's okay too)! They will take care of you!
    I know, but with men, you can't give them too much leeway or their heads will blow up!
    I resemble that remark.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

I resemble that remark.
    I think most males do, Dan

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

got my shipping notice for "Gone Girl" today. Can't wait.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    got my shipping notice for "Gone Girl" today. Can't wait.
    Any longer!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

I have mismatched numbers of the CD Novella Series that I'm willing to trade straight across for if you're in need of one of the numbers I have. Link below to the appropriate thread. Post #329. Thanks!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...483#post988483

Here are some of the first photos of 'Salem's Lot for those who didn't receive the email yet:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the "last chance" email, Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

yes, love them!! I wish I could have afforded the lettered.

Country
    Country Flag

The update email, by the way.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received the emails successfully.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the production update. Don't recall a last chance email, but maybe because I already ordered? I doubt you would be able to filter out people who have ordered though

ETA - checked again to be sure and definitely did not get a last chance email

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Is the cover with no writing the artist edition?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    that is... I think it is the lettered too.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just checking... did anyone here get the 'Salem's Lot email yesterday, either the production update or the "last chance" notification? I'm thinking our outgoing emails might have gotten stuck somewhere along the way.

Brian
    Might be my crappy work monitor, but are the colors a little muted/faded on these? The top pick looks more vibrant than the bottom to me, which would you say is more true to life?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just checking... did anyone here get the 'Salem's Lot email yesterday, either the production update or the "last chance" notification? I'm thinking our outgoing emails might have gotten stuck somewhere along the way.

Brian
    Might be my crappy work monitor, but are the colors a little muted/faded on these? The top pick looks more vibrant than the bottom to me, which would you say is more true to life?
    The top is more accurate. Mindy took that one!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thank You

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the email

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I got the email
    I also got the Last Chance email

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I did not receive an email r.e. SALEM'S LOT, but if it only went to those who had ordered the book (but, if so, then what would be the "Last Chance"...?), then that would explain it...I have it on pre-order elsewhere.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't receive the e-mail and I had ordered it from CD...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thank You
    The lettered is not pictured. The lettereds for this series do not have dust jackets. I think Brian posted the binding approval for the lettered a page or so back.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Thank You
    The lettered is not pictured. The lettereds for this series do not have dust jackets. I think Brian posted the binding approval for the lettered a page or so back.
    Yeah, I missed those posts, thanks!

Here is that photo of the binding for the Lettered Edition:

I'll see if i can dig up some photos of the final package for the Carrie Lettered Edition for reference.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 890 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast