Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 890 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,225 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know when CD is going to send out The Bill Hodges Trilogy?

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bob
    I think you missed an O.
    Seriously, Theli?
    Sorry Bob, just joking around. Unfortunately I'm not one for high brow humour.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Brian,
    How close are the Lettered 'Salem's Lot from completion?
    Thanks

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Bob
    I think you missed an O.
    Seriously, Theli?
    Sorry Bob, just joking around. Unfortunately I'm not one for high brow humour.
    Surely that post was worth "four Oreos"....?

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Brian,
    How close are the Lettered 'Salem's Lot from completion?
    Thanks
    Last time I heard from the guy who makes that style of case for us, he had ordered all of the materials and was doing some test stamping. I'm think we should have the cases in September, but don't quote me on that and I hear back from him with the real schedule!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

by any chance, has anyone else seen a ripple in the binding of their DarkMan S/L case? I own two copies (seen in picture below) that sit side by side on my shelf. However, I've noticed one with ripples:

Just curious if anyone is seeing the same case issue? It's like the glue maybe loose or something.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ew, that's unattractive... I assume they're kept in a dry area without too much heat?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ew, that's unattractive... I assume they're kept in a dry area without too much heat?
    In a custom built walk in closet that keeps the books at 68 degrees and humidity level stays right around 43. My friends call it Room 217 Vault.

It's a defect on the tray I think.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Man you did your due diligence, that's really too bad.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd send an email to CD. If they have a spare case, I'm sure they can work out a good deal for you.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd send an email to CD. If they have a spare case, I'm sure they can work out a good deal for you.
    Great idea. I'm getting ready to sell the S/L with matching number portfolio so hopefully they have one. If not, I will let it go for a discount because of the tray case.

Mulleins

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Brian/Dan, any update on the "Dirty Dozen" Grab Bag?
    Yeah, I think Dan is plotting my murder over that one. He can give you a better idea where it actually is on the shipping list. Our summer helpers have not been as much help as we had hoped, I think.

Brian
    Bump. --Even if the answer is, "we're not sure, it'll be awhile," any update appreciated.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I think Dan is plotting my murder over that one. He can give you a better idea where it actually is on the shipping list. Our summer helpers have not been as much help as we had hoped, I think.

Brian
    Good help is hard to find no doubt.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have the Fireman slipcases been mailed out?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Brian
    Bump. --Even if the answer is, "we're not sure, it'll be awhile," any update appreciated.
    I think Dan will see this today and be able to reply!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Have the Fireman slipcases been mailed out?
    Not yet, but I believe they're the next ones our slipcase maker will be completing, so September looks firm for a ship date!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Great idea. I'm getting ready to sell the S/L with matching number portfolio so hopefully they have one. If not, I will let it go for a discount because of the tray case.

Mulleins
    I'll give Dan a heads-up, so he can start checking the warehouse for a spare. I haven't seen that problem on this case before, but glue problems obviously DO happen and I've seen it on other books over the years from just about every publisher. It's why we try to hold onto our extra cases for as long as possible because an issue like this won't "show itself" right away.

Brian

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    I'll give Dan a heads-up, so he can start checking the warehouse for a spare. I haven't seen that problem on this case before, but glue problems obviously DO happen and I've seen it on other books over the years from just about every publisher. It's why we try to hold onto our extra cases for as long as possible because an issue like this won't "show itself" right away.

Brian
    Thank you Brian. If you don't have one, I understand.

Ralph Mulleins

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, my response Posted Twice

Please ignore this post

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    I think Dan will see this today and be able to reply!
    I'd love to give an answer on this, but I don't have one. We're shipping 2 books from a "forthcoming grab bag" right now. Then the sampler pack is next. I can't really give an idea beyond that.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Mulleins

Brian
    I actually saw this problem on a case the other day. I don't remember seeing it on any of the cases when they where shipped originally. I am thinking maybe it's something that has happened over time. Send Mindy and email about it so she can enter an order and I'll hunt one down when it gets back to me.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sending Mindy an Email now.

Thank you Brian and Dan

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew! I can barely keep up with CD these days and their volume of output(my bank account is having a hard time too and that's not a complaint )
    I counted my pre orders and the grand total is 13. Wondering what others have out there.......

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Whew! I can barely keep up with CD these days and their volume of output(my bank account is having a hard time too and that's not a complaint )
    I counted my pre orders and the grand total is 13. Wondering what others have out there.......

15 pending orders going back to 2013. That's more books because the Doubleday books are included (both gift & artist editions).

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Uhhh ... 23, dating back to 2013. But I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime I want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 569 of 890 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 567 568 569 570 571 579 619 669 ... LastLast