Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 890 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait till I have the Dark Man Port!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Me, too! This one was a beast for the case maker -- he went through three designs because of the weight of the artwork -- but I'm really pleased with how everything turned out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Me, too! This one was a beast for the case maker -- he went through three designs because of the weight of the artwork -- but I'm really pleased with how everything turned out!

Brian
    I think that is the reason I am so excited. The case you showed Brian really got me blood goin! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

we decided to go with full color illustrated endpapers for the Numbered Artist Edition. They'll look really sharp with the cover artwork for the AE, which we've now seen a preliminary version of and think our collectors will really like.
    Has it been determined who is doing the artwork for the illustrated endpapers? Tomislav Tikulin or Glenn Chadbourne?

Also, since the Artist Edition artwork cover will be on full display without titles for this series, I was wondering where the titles will be. On the back or just the spine?

Another idea occurred to me for the Gift Edition since the titles will most likely appear on the cover artwork, how about removing those titles as well and including an acetate, wrap-around sleeve (like on the Cujo S/L) with the titles printed directly on it, so when you take it off, you reveal the full art underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    we decided to go with full color illustrated endpapers for the Numbered Artist Edition. They'll look really sharp with the cover artwork for the AE, which we've now seen a preliminary version of and think our collectors will really like.
    Has it been determined who is doing the artwork for the illustrated endpapers? Tomislav Tikulin or Glenn Chadbourne?
    Tomislav is providing all of the color artwork.

For the AE, the title and author information will be on the spine.

The acetate sleeve idea costs a pretty penny, but I might steal it for another book down the road.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

Erin still working on the last of the Doctor Sleep S/Ls? I think she had the last group of books to Remarque and, after that, they were to be shipped!

Thinking that Remarques 1 and 2 were completed and Erin was finishing up the Triple Remarqued copies...

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Hey Brian,

Erin still working on the last of the Doctor Sleep S/Ls? I think she had the last group of books to Remarque and, after that, they were to be shipped!

Thinking that Remarques 1 and 2 were completed and Erin was finishing up the Triple Remarqued copies...
    We had a bunch just arrive back to the warehouse, which I believe will ship after The Twelve is done shipping. I'm on the road this week, so Dan will have to confirm the order of things. But because The Twelve is hand-numbered, with a ton of requested numbers, I do know that shipping will take a while.

Brian

P.S. I haven't seen this new batch since I'm away, but the previous ones were amazing. Erin really pulled out all the stops!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Tomislav is providing all of the color artwork.

For the AE, the title and author information will be on the spine.

The acetate sleeve idea costs a pretty penny, but I might steal it for another book down the road.

Brian
    Steal away, Brian. I'd love to see it implemented one day.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hey Brian,

We had a bunch just arrive back to the warehouse, which I believe will ship after The Twelve is done shipping. I'm on the road this week, so Dan will have to confirm the order of things. But because The Twelve is hand-numbered, with a ton of requested numbers, I do know that shipping will take a while.

Brian

P.S. I haven't seen this new batch since I'm away, but the previous ones were amazing. Erin really pulled out all the stops!
    Yea the latest batch arrived on Monday and we will get it shipped as soon as we can, but apparently when it rains it pours here as there's a ton of stuff to ship right now.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey Brian,

Brian

Yea the latest batch arrived on Monday and we will get it shipped as soon as we can, but apparently when it rains it pours here as there's a ton of stuff to ship right now.
    Ship my Dark Man first! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally, a book I have been searching for on Ebay is being listed as a regular auction. That's the good news!

The bad news is that Cemetery Dance listed it,...which means that the final auction price will probably be 2-3 times the normal market value. Bummer..

-G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian or Dan, question for you in the Justin Cronin thread.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I get a delivery notification from CD on the 6th and then another for a different book on the 10th. So, of course the book shipped four days later arrives today and the one shipped first is still half way across the country.

No worries, the second one is the one I was secretly hoping would arrive first, The Twelve! Fantastic book!! Great work, as usual!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope CD comes out with a case that all 3 of them will fit into and do something special for it.
    Does anyone know when The Fall is going to be released it is the 2nd book of that Trilogy?

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

The Fall is Guillermo Del Toro

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I hope CD comes out with a case that all 3 of them will fit into and do something special for it.
    Does anyone know when The Fall is going to be released it is the 2nd book of that Trilogy?
    Not sure on a release date but as I understand it, the signature sheets are still with Del Toro. He also has the sheets for the 3rd book as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Just back from the road, can you point me toward it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Not sure on a release date but as I understand it, the signature sheets are still with Del Toro. He also has the sheets for the 3rd book as well.
    Yep, we're past the two year anniversary now of sending the sheets, but his business manager assured me the other day that they'll be signed very soon!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Just back from the road, can you point me toward it? Thanks!
    Hope this works:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post856767
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Finally, a book I have been searching for on Ebay is being listed as a regular auction. That's the good news!

The bad news is that Cemetery Dance listed it,...which means that the final auction price will probably be 2-3 times the normal market value. Bummer..

-G
    I am guessing it was the 999?

If so, it ended at a fair price in my opinion.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey Brian,

Brian

These Triple Remarqued S/Ls gotta be shipping soon no?

I think I saw Dan packing them today.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I think I saw Dan packing them today.

Brian
    Dark Man packing too Brian?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I thought dark man portfolio was supposed to ship this month along with smoke and mirrors s/l

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I thought dark man portfolio was supposed to ship this month along with smoke and mirrors s/l
    Dave is sorting the portfolio materials right now to start shipping this week. They will be slow to ship because it's a lot of assembly work and we have to be extra careful with the packing. The Smoke & Mirrors slipcases are here, too, so the Limited Edition will ship after The Dark Man portfolios are done.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 890 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast