Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 890 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

I may have missed this...does anyone know when the "Duma Key" slipcases will be shipping?
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cgallagh44 View Post
    I may have missed this...does anyone know when the "Duma Key" slipcases will be shipping?
    Looks like they should be done the week of Thanksgiving! Because of our limited hours that week, and our manufacturers' limited hours, I suspect they won't be in our warehouse until the first week of December, though.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Thanks for the update Brian...
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian Freeman and the rest of CD. I can't wait to go through these. I will be greatly lacking in the movie book, because I have not seen most of the movies. I have read probably 75% of the books, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Thanks Brian Freeman and the rest of CD. I can't wait to go through these. I will be greatly lacking in the movie book, because I have not seen most of the movies. I have read probably 75% of the books, though.
    You're welcome! (Nice shot of the covers, too!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian / Dan - Any word on the status of the triple remarqued Lettered Edition of the 25th Anniversary IT (ie- has Glenn Orbik's bruised thumb recovered sufficiently for him to complete his remarque)?

Last time I heard anything was back on September 28th where it was indicated that you guys would have the books back in your hands by the end of October
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Brian / Dan - Any word on the status of the triple remarqued Lettered Edition of the 25th Anniversary IT (ie- has Glenn Orbik's bruised thumb recovered sufficiently for him to complete his remarque)?

Last time I heard anything was back on September 28th where it was indicated that you guys would have the books back in your hands by the end of October
    Glen emailed us yesterday to say he had finished the books and would be shipping them back via the pre-paid UPS labels we provided, so Dan should be able to track the packages when we return to the office on Monday!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post

Glen emailed us yesterday to say he had finished the books and would be shipping them back via the pre-paid UPS labels we provided, so Dan should be able to track the packages when we return to the office on Monday!

Brian
    I think Glenn snuck in a piece for the upcoming HF!!!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Hint, Hint!!! LOL

Hey, it's my job people!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Awesome, thanks heaps Brian
    We all float down here!

We’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #68 is already shipping from the printer and will be arriving in mailboxes around the world early next month!

This issue celebrates one of our favorite artists and all around great guy, Glenn Chadbourne. We’ve honored to work with Glenn for many years now and even more honored to call him a good friend. This special issue features cover to cover story illustrations by Glenn, as well as an in-depth interview and a new short story by Glenn and Holly Newstein.

Of special note to Stephen King fans, this issue also includes “The Glass Floor,” which was published in Startling Mystery Stories in 1967 and was King’s first professional sale. It has never appeared in any of his collections:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, I love Glenn's work & he's a real nice guy too!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool, guys!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

do you know when black house/talisman is shipping? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    do you know when black house/talisman is shipping? Thanks!
    From looking at the slipcase schedule, probably February. I should have some cool news to share about that set soon, too!

Brian

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes I just don't get it. I mean don't get me wrong I think CD is a great publisher, does excellent work and I am happy to see them succeed, but there are still Talisman/Black House sets available from DMG. Guess it's my own personal sense of what constitutes a "collectible" item.

Regardless of my opinion, I am quite certain that CD will and has done a simply marvelous job on this publication!!! Brian Freeman is "Da Man"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

CD are just onselling these with the poster/slipcase. I think they are publised by Scribner?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    CD are just onselling these with the poster/slipcase. I think they are publised by Scribner?
    OK, I'm an idiot!!! LOL

Thought something was "off" there. Should have researched it. Nevermind!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sometimes I just don't get it. I mean don't get me wrong I think CD is a great publisher, does excellent work and I am happy to see them succeed, but there are still Talisman/Black House sets available from DMG. Guess it's my own personal sense of what constitutes a "collectible" item.

Regardless of my opinion, I am quite certain that CD will and has done a simply marvelous job on this publication!!! Brian Freeman is "Da Man"!!!!

The CD version (scribner) is different and some people want it. Kind of like more than one person did cases for 'Salem's Lot

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

The CD version (scribner) is different and some people want it. Kind of like more than one person did cases for 'Salem's Lot
    Yep. I get it. Sometimes I post before thinking. Not a great practice, I know!! Thanks RF!!!

TMIDITW

Spoiler:
    Though hopefully, some got a chuckle out of my nonsense!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    OK, I'm an idiot!!! LOL

Thought something was "off" there. Should have researched it. Nevermind!!! LOL
    Ha, no worries! Yep, we're adding a slipcase and the poster to the books they're already printing. Of course, when we announced the deal, they had listed the retail price of the books as $35 each, but they raised it to $40 per book before publication, which caught us by surprise! We're still honoring our $99 price for the set, though, while our allotted copies remain available. We placed our order with Scribner last month, so we'll have a few more sets to sell between now and when the cases are done. (The sets are shipping when they are complete, just to prevent any confusion from my post. So we have the books on the way, the poster is being printed in January, and the slipcases are in production and should be done in February.)

Brian

P.S. Here is the Tomislav Tikulin artwork for the poster in case you're curious:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_kingst04

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I do like that poster art.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

We’re pleased to announce Cemetery Dance #68 is already shipping from the printer and will be arriving in mailboxes around the world early next month!

This issue celebrates one of our favorite artists and all around great guy, Glenn Chadbourne. We’ve honored to work with Glenn for many years now and even more honored to call him a good friend. This special issue features cover to cover story illustrations by Glenn, as well as an in-depth interview and a new short story by Glenn and Holly Newstein.

Of special note to Stephen King fans, this issue also includes “The Glass Floor,” which was published in Startling Mystery Stories in 1967 and was King’s first professional sale. It has never appeared in any of his collections:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/_cd068

Did Glenn illustrate The Glass Floor?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

OK, I'm an idiot!!!
    That translates to "eejit", in the UK.

This site is soooooo educational.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Yes, he illustrated all of the stories and columns in the issue. I'm trying to get a copy of the scanned artwork for The Glass Floor to post here if I can.

Brian

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Yes, he illustrated all of the stories and columns in the issue. I'm trying to get a copy of the scanned artwork for The Glass Floor to post here if I can.

Brian
    Sweet!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 890 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast