Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 889 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 19,151 to 19,175 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh Yeah!!! CDCC #10 member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Oh Yeah!!! CDCC #10 member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay: Sleeping Beauties lettered on its way to the Netherlands!
    The wait has been long, but going by the gift and S/L of this title, so worth it.

sk

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    The wait has been long, but going by the gift and S/L of this title, so worth it.

sk
    Yep we're shipping these now. Hopefully be done by Friday.

sk
    My advice: lift with your knees and not your back.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Forgive me of the non-CD post but do we have a Easton Press expert in residency here at TDT.org? Redirect to a thread or help would be great. Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Hi Brian, I just saw the announcement of Seasons of Terror. Could you clear something up for me? Are these merely illustrated stories (like half of the stories in Secretary of Dreams) or stories adapted into a graphic novel-esque format (like the other half of SoD or the Marvel adaptation of The Stand)? In other words, what is the ratio of text to image?

Thanks!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Hi Brian, I just saw the announcement of Seasons of Terror. Could you clear something up for me? Are these merely illustrated stories (like half of the stories in Secretary of Dreams) or stories adapted into a graphic novel-esque format (like the other half of SoD or the Marvel adaptation of The Stand)? In other words, what is the ratio of text to image?

Thanks!
    I was wondering about the language in the description myself: "the text has been adapted to graphic format"

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

sk
    Yep we're shipping these now. Hopefully be done by Friday.
    Awesomeness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Thanks!
    That's a great question. I haven't seen any of Richard's work on this yet, so let me ask. Will be back with an answer as soon as possible!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

The stories are adapted into a graphic novel-esque format. It won't be the exact text of the original stories reprinted word for word like we did in SOD, although some elements like dialogue might show up the same as you remember from the original stories. So, less text and more art.

Also, for those who aren't interested in the hardcover but like the overall idea, I believe Simon & Schuster will be publishing a trade paperback in the second half of 2020.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Thank you!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have all shipping Notices went out for Beauties?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The stories are adapted into a graphic novel-esque format. It won't be the exact text of the original stories reprinted word for word like we did in SOD, although some elements like dialogue might show up the same as you remember from the original stories. So, less text and more art.

Also, for those who aren't interested in the hardcover but like the overall idea, I believe Simon & Schuster will be publishing a trade paperback in the second half of 2020.

Brian
    Do you know what the print run will be on the Limited edition? Or will it be based on preorders?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Not yet. Labels are being printed as the books are packed. It's a slow process. Should be done tomorrow though hopefully.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Not yet. Labels are being printed as the books are packed. It's a slow process. Should be done tomorrow though hopefully.
    Thanks brother

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Do you know what the print run will be on the Limited edition? Or will it be based on preorders?
    I think Richard will be setting the official print run before we send the big newsletter tomorrow.

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    So how's that The City of Mirrors coming along ?
    You guys find the rare print house that can handle it yet ?
    It hasn't been sent to a printer, if that's what you're asking. I'll certainly post an update when it has been.

Best,
    Brian
    No I was actually asking if you found a print house to do it because... I noticed you recently announced another book with the same trim size.
    ..So I thought why would you be advertising another new oversized book for sale if you hadn't found a print house that could handle it.
    Hopefully that makes sense.
    Best to you as well,
    Richard
    Ah, gotcha! To answer that, yes! We have found a new printer to try for our bigger oversized books. (The trim size AND the bulk has been the issue.)

There’s actually a date on the work calendar for sending them The City of Mirrors, but I’d rather wait to post more once it goes... just to be safe, so I’m not jumping the gun and giving out bad info. But that date isn’t far off, so I’m looking forward to writing that update!

Brian

Brian
    Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?

Still dreaming of a day when... (Que) faint sound of crickets in the background.

Best to you both
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What's going on with the 3+ year delay for Interview with the Vampire?
    Mark Twain

Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    The current production update is still accurate. We'll be sending the book to the printer in December.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are you thinking that early 2020 is the likely timeframe you'll be getting Night Shift out the door?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Are you thinking that early 2020 is the likely timeframe you'll be getting Night Shift out the door?
    That's what I'm thinking, yep.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    That's what I'm thinking, yep.

Brian

Thanks Brian.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    The current production update is still accurate. We'll be sending the book to the printer in December.

Brian

Hey Brian,

I ordered 3 copies of the $60 copies "Seasons of Terror", and I was asked by a friend if I could add a $125 version without having to pay the full shipping.
    Do you think that this may be possible?
    I sent an email to mindy earlier
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 889 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 867 ... LastLast