Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 889 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 17,276 to 17,300 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Brian - I missed the window for ordering one. Will additional cases be for sale soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just curious, is stephenkingrevisted.com dead? Been no new reviews since June '16, and no new updates since May.
    I nag Richard about this every now and then, as much as I can while nagging him about other things. I know he has plans to continue. Thank you for posting about this because it gives me an excuse to bug him again!

Brian
    Can we read Bev's columns (without waiting for Richards? those are my favorite parts, Richards can be added later!
    Trust me, I'm tempted!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Just curious, is stephenkingrevisted.com dead? Been no new reviews since June '16, and no new updates since May.
    I nag Richard about this every now and then, as much as I can while nagging him about other things. I know he has plans to continue. Thank you for posting about this because it gives me an excuse to bug him again!

Brian
    Can we read Bev's columns (without waiting for Richards? those are my favorite parts, Richards can be added later!
    Trust me, I'm tempted!

Brian
    Me, too!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Brian
    Trust me, I'm tempted!

Brian
    Me, too!

Bev's column was so outdated when the cd magazine came in. I kept flipping to the cover to check the date of publication. I was pretty sure he was talking about the birth of kings third kid Owen😳🙈❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Brian
    Trust me, I'm tempted!

Brian
    Me, too!

Bev's column was so outdated when the cd magazine came in. I kept flipping to the cover to check the date of publication. I was pretty sure he was talking about the birth of kings third kid Owen😳🙈❤️
    Yeah, we should probably end the non-fiction in the magazine for that reason. Seems silly to have it when the online columns can be updated instantaneously!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Any updates/teasers on the Strange Weather covers? Thanks!
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Any updates/teasers on the Strange Weather covers? Thanks!
    Not just yet... would really like to get that final cover in our hands first!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

How is the ETA on Gwendy's Button Box S/L and Sleeping Beauties S/L? Thank you.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    How is the ETA on Gwendy's Button Box S/L and Sleeping Beauties S/L? Thank you.
    Updates on both going out today!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian!

Updates on the following?

* The Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3! THREE Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers
    * Turn Down the lights gift edition
    * Detours
    * Dark Debts

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

Am I off my rocker (again) or was there a mention of your short story collection coming out? Any further info on that?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

So many questions. Brian will have to answer most of these, but I believe it's next month for Brian's collection and I think Detours is probably next month as well. We're shipping Sleeping Beauties slipcases now and The Listener THC is next.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hey Brian!

* Detours
    * Dark Debts

Thanks!
    Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3 -- KILLER CRIMES is in proofreading, HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL is being designed, and the third book is in editing (and I have a back-up project in case this one is going to take longer than expected).

Turn Down the Lights -- everything is ready to go, we finally have that last signature on the sig sheets, so now it's just a matter of forcing the book into the already stuffed queue!

Detours is done at the printer and is ready to ship to us, but the warehouse was slammed for a while there, so it'll be a few more weeks until they're caught up.

Dark Debts -- Still need the introduction, but we did get the cover artwork posted recently:

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Hey Brian,

Am I off my rocker (again) or was there a mention of your short story collection coming out? Any further info on that?
    My next mini-collection LOST AND LONELY will be shipping next month, and then I have a full-length collection I'm delivering to PS Publishing next month. That one is called WALKING WITH GHOSTS and will contain any short stories written between 1994 and 2017 that I still like. I don't write nearly as much as I'd want to, though, so it's not really THAT big of a book. 29 stories total, I believe.

Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

My next mini-collection LOST AND LONELY will be shipping next month, and then I have a full-length collection I'm delivering to PS Publishing next month. That one is called WALKING WITH GHOSTS and will contain any short stories written between 1994 and 2017 that I still like. I don't write nearly as much as I'd want to, though, so it's not really THAT big of a book. 29 stories total, I believe.

Brian
    Looking forward to them, Brian!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian! I'll echo Patrick ^^^
    Saw the Sleeping Beauties and Gwendy's updates. I cannot wait to see that coin! Love that idea.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian!

* Detours
    * Dark Debts

Thanks!
    Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3 -- KILLER CRIMES is in proofreading, HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL is being designed, and the third book is in editing (and I have a back-up project in case this one is going to take longer than expected).

Turn Down the Lights -- everything is ready to go, we finally have that last signature on the sig sheets, so now it's just a matter of forcing the book into the already stuffed queue!

Detours is done at the printer and is ready to ship to us, but the warehouse was slammed for a while there, so it'll be a few more weeks until they're caught up.

Dark Debts -- Still need the introduction, but we did get the cover artwork posted recently:

Brian

The intro is supposed to be written by Steve exclusively for this edition, correct?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The intro is supposed to be written by Steve exclusively for this edition, correct?
    I have to double-check how exclusive it's supposed to be, but yes to Steve for writing the introduction!

Brian

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hey Brian,

Brian
    Looking forward to them, Brian!
    Exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, Brian,

got an email today from USPS that a shipping label was created from Forest Hills, MD, so I assume that is CD.

Whats shipping today? I didn't get any shipping email from CD yet.

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Hi Dan, Brian,

got an email today from USPS that a shipping label was created from Forest Hills, MD, so I assume that is CD.

Mike
    They locked me out of the warehouse the last time I tried to "help" so I'd better let Dan answer that... although I did see a bunch of SLEEPING BEAUTIES slipcases for the trade hardcover being packed today!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, Brian,

Mike
    They locked me out of the warehouse the last time I tried to "help" so I'd better let Dan answer that... although I did see a bunch of SLEEPING BEAUTIES slipcases for the trade hardcover being packed today!

Brian
    Brian - Will there be additional Sleeping Beauties slipcases for sale?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, Brian,

Mike

Brian
    I have a label from Forest Hills waiting to be shipped too. I think it is those SB slipcases. Seems that somewhere that I hangout online said they are shipping soon...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank God I keep all my preorders in CDs very own folder. Had to go back and confirm that I ordered a few of these (SB cases).
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian!

* Detours
    * Dark Debts

Thanks!

Brian
    THANK YOU!

And one more.

Updates on The Shining and Sleeping Beauties porfolios?

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 889 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 742 792 ... LastLast