Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 890 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Did you get the email I sent you on Wednesday and another one this morning?
    Yeah, I have to look into whether that idea is possible, but I'll reply soon. Thanks!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hi Brian,

Yeah, I have to look into whether that idea is possible, but I'll reply soon. Thanks!

Brian
    Thanks Brian, I was starting to worry that my emails were not getting through properly...

Hi Brian,

Brian
    Thanks Brian, I was starting to worry that my emails were not getting through properly...
    Nope, just a super busy month with a few hundred emails to answer every day, so I'm a bit behind! I should have an answer for you in the next 24 hours, though!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Brian
    Nope, just a super busy month with a few hundred emails to answer every day, so I'm a bit behind! I should have an answer for you in the next 24 hours, though!

No problem, Brian! I know that emails can be a real nightmare at times! I get bombarded with so many emails at work, I sometimes feel that I daren't take a vacation....

I swear, this one time I returned to work after spending 2 weeks at Disney World and my email inbox had reached nearly 3,000!!! LOL! LOL!

I swear, this one time I returned to work after spending 2 weeks at Disney World and my email inbox had reached nearly 3,000!!! LOL! LOL!
    After the first 1,000 or so, it does get a little overwhelming.

Brian

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think my email must be buried in there somewhere.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian. I know you guys are swamped but I was hoping you could answer a query please. With the "spend now, get a voucher to spend next week" deal, is there any way to combine shipping for both orders? Just looking to reduce international shipping if possible.

Thank you
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hi Brian. I know you guys are swamped but I was hoping you could answer a query please. With the "spend now, get a voucher to spend next week" deal, is there any way to combine shipping for both orders? Just looking to reduce international shipping if possible.
    Absolutely, I completely understand! Drop me a line via email after you place your qualifying order this weekend and let me know your order number. I have an idea for how we can do what your proposing without messing up our order management system, which is the reason we normally can't combine orders for shipping purposes. But since this is such a short window of time, I have an idea that should work. Especially if the items are in-stock. So please order away and then email me. Thank you!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Absolutely, I completely understand! Drop me a line via email after you place your qualifying order this weekend and let me know your order number. I have an idea for how we can do what your proposing without messing up our order management system, which is the reason we normally can't combine orders for shipping purposes. But since this is such a short window of time, I have an idea that should work. Especially if the items are in-stock. So please order away and then email me. Thank you!

Brian
    You see, this is why CD are absolutely the best when it comes to customer service.

Rep points to Brian, for continuing to be such a great guy to everyone on this forum!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome thank you Brian. Email sent. Great service as always.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hi Brian,

Do you have any update on : Cemetery Dance - A Fifteen Year Celebration signed limited ?. Records shows that I have paid for it in 2005. Thanks.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Hi Brian,

Do you have any update on : Cemetery Dance - A Fifteen Year Celebration signed limited ?. Records shows that I have paid for it in 2005. Thanks.
    Nothing new to report since the last email we sent to the customers who preordered the book from us, unfortunately! Once Richard is done buying stories, we'll send out the TOC to those who have preordered it and get it into production. At some point after that, we'll make it available for preorder to the general public again.

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone here received their copy of World War Z?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Not yet. Hoping for it early November, based on the note that was sent earlier this month.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Not yet. Hoping for it early November, based on the note that was sent earlier this month.
    Cool cant wait to see it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Should be shipping to us from the printer this week, so that sounds about right!

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Should be shipping to us from the printer this week, so that sounds about right!
    And that means my shelves will be officially full again.
    Admit it Brian, you own stock in several shelving companies!
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    And that means my shelves will be officially full again.
    Admit it Brian, you own stock in several shelving companies!
    I don't normally do this for people... BUT I will take your copy for World War Z so you have a spot for another book
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I know they get plenty of praise, but big shout out to Brian and Mindy for the customer service. Great as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    I know they get plenty of praise, but big shout out to Brian and Mindy for the customer service. Great as always.
    Thank you!

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Wow, I almost wish they would screw up one of my orders so I could get in on some of that "Cust Svc", but they have been perfect for me for sometime now. Not to mention the awesome productions!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

When one of you guys gets the time I would like updates on a couple of books.

The first is SIDES by Peter Straub. I have had the lettered copy of this book on order through Camelot since November of 2006. Has this edition been published and I somehow didn't get notified? Is it still coming?

Also, FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub. I am also inquiring about the lettered state of this book. I ordered this in April 2012.

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

If you go to CD's website under production updates, you will find both titles listed as they are working on the traycases. I'm still waiting for The Stephen King Bibliography (lettered) to be listed.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    When one of you guys gets the time I would like updates on a couple of books.

The first is SIDES by Peter Straub. I have had the lettered copy of this book on order through Camelot since November of 2006. Has this edition been published and I somehow didn't get notified? Is it still coming?

Also, FLOATING DRAGON by Peter Straub. I am also inquiring about the lettered state of this book. I ordered this in April 2012.

Thanks!
    Hey Bob!

Those are in the current batch with our traycase maker, and we should have some big (general) Lettered Edition news soon. Thanks again for your patience on these!

Best,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    If you go to CD's website under production updates, you will find both titles listed as they are working on the traycases. I'm still waiting for The Stephen King Bibliography (lettered) to be listed.
    That'll be next year at this point, but it's *almost* to the top of the list. Thanks for your patience!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 890 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 883 ... LastLast