Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 889 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(They dont even have a cover for the vol2 on the CD website..... does that mean that illustrations arent finished? think so)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It says that the cover art is "Coming Soon", which I take as to mean that it's not done yet.

John

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by texgunslinger View Post
    Where the hell is this book? I keep emailing CD and getting promises of an "update" from Brian which never materializes.
    Did you ever get an update on this Tex?

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Where the hell is this book? I keep emailing CD and getting promises of an "update" from Brian which never materializes.
    OFF TOPIC>>>

Like the new Pic D!!! HAWT
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    OFF TOPIC>>>

Like the new Pic D!!! HAWT
    Continued off-topic....Dolan, glad to see you man. Missed you lately.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I too was wondering where you've been! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Kenny!

So, um, any updates from CD? Anyone?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Oh wow - I didn’t even mean to derail the topic!

Thanks so much you guys... I have been super busy with work and just crap in general. You know how that goes. That, coupled with our troubled collectibles market, has kept me away from my game! I was actually embarrassed to come and find that the proofs are out for the new book!

Anyway, all of this time away hasn’t been bad. I have lost about 45 lbs! And I wasn’t "fat" per-say but at 6'4 I am a big boy. Anyway, trimming down and going to the gym a lot... and just being more social...if not with the site.

But things are well - glad to see you all. I do try to come once every day or so but sometimes I don’t have anything useful to add...so... I just read.

Anyway - no more topic diversions, I promise Patrick!!

X

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome back, Kenny. You were missed. Please make it a point to stop in once in a while!

John

Along the Path of the Beam texgunslinger is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Mellow

no updates whatsoever. They did email and offer me the chance to buy in on the new SOD II. I told them I'd wait for the first version to come before I bought in. I expect they'll be using the proceeds from the II sales to fund the completion of I. I don't know who banks these guys but they must have a pretty high risk tolerance.

Actually, on second thought, if these guys had a decent banking relationship, they would not be "borrowing" customers' money to finance operations.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero interest loans (customer prepayments) are a better rate than they'd get from any bank, so there is a financial logic to doing it this way, whatever their banking relationship might be.

The intangible cost is, of course, customer relationships.

(Kenny, no worries, just happy to see you!)
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Kenny! Nice to see you pal!

Congratulations on that diet! I'm still working on that
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance -15 Year Celebration

hey guys,just checking my old e-mail and saw i had pre-ordered this book 4 years ago!! should i have invested my $175 wisely and now be buying 1 of those German bootlegs ive always wanted.ha! anybody else pre-order this (in the hope that King signs it-he better after this length of time)? or does anyone have new info.thx,barry.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I also ordered this book. At another site, this (Publisher Cemetary Dance) was a topic of huge debate, most of it frustration. There is no new news as far as I am aware.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah... i have that on my "when it comes out... it comes out list". i didn't specifically order it.... but i get it since i have a lifetime membership.
    wouldn't mind finding out an ETA for it though, if one of you guys contact CD and get any info.

btw wiz - i'll be sending you a package soon (within the next week)- it's not sk related...but i think you might enjoy it anyways.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually ordered it, to just order it. Is there conformation King is in it? I would assume if they are doing a best of they would, but I never saw it.
    Geoff

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    yeah... i have that on my "when it comes out... it comes out list". i didn't specifically order it.... but i get it since i have a lifetime membership.
    wouldn't mind finding out an ETA for it though, if one of you guys contact CD and get any info.

btw wiz - i'll be sending you a package soon (within the next week)- it's not sk related...but i think you might enjoy it anyways.
    Cool enough! Thanks in advance!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

ya, i kinda ordered it in the hope that King would scratch his sig on it somewhere but then again i did the the same with the CD #50 Signed/Limited Magazine and look where that got me!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    ya, i kinda ordered it in the hope that King would scratch his sig on it somewhere but then again i did the the same with the CD #50 Signed/Limited Magazine and look where that got me!!
    I actually bought - and later cancelled after a two year wait - the #50 hardcover...did it ever get published? Do you have it? How did it turn out?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    I actually bought - and later cancelled after a two year wait - the #50 hardcover...did it ever get published? Do you have it? How did it turn out?
    yes..it was released some time ago.
    basically(as you can see) the magazine, bound in hardback, with a sig page thrown in. i got it with my lifetime membership... so i'm cool with it.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys,just checking my old e-mail and saw i had pre-ordered this book 4 years ago!! should i have invested my $175 wisely and now be buying 1 of those German bootlegs ive always wanted.ha! anybody else pre-order this (in the hope that King signs it-he better after this length of time)? or does anyone have new info.thx,barry.
    I cancelled all my outstanding orders with CD about a year ago, including this book. I had ordered some books (i.e. LEGACIES) nearly 10 years ago. So far I have been able to get the CD books I want at or below issue price after they have been released. These include SECRETARY OF DREAMS and the Lonesome Road production of DARK FORCES. Time will tell if my luck holds out but I am much more comfortable buying the books after they come out than letting those guys keep my money for years and years.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the money bring you some interests while is in your account instead of bringing interests to CD..
    (in the case havent been spent on something else of course :p )

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I cancelled all my outstanding orders with CD about a year ago, including this book. I had ordered some books (i.e. LEGACIES) nearly 10 years ago. So far I have been able to get the CD books I want at or below issue price after they have been released. These include SECRETARY OF DREAMS and the Lonesome Road production of DARK FORCES. Time will tell if my luck holds out but I am much more comfortable buying the books after they come out than letting those guys keep my money for years and years.
    10 years ago...good grief...a year ago is when I cancelled my orders, too...if one is a lifetime member like Boome, that's one thing, since it doesn't really matter when anything gets published, since you'll get it - but there's not a good reason to order any individual title from them, unless they someday manage to get their act together.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

ya i finally received the CD #50 after a 2 year wait to reveal no King signature then promptly but it on ebay the very next day.i bought it for $75 i think and got $70 back for it.my wife thinks im a fuckin' nutcase.but i think im fine.right guys?right?

ya i finally received the CD #50 after a 2 year wait to reveal no King signature then promptly but it on ebay the very next day.i bought it for $75 i think and got $70 back for it.my wife thinks im a fuckin' nutcase.but i think im fine.right guys?right?
    Did your wife think you should have kept it?

I probably wouldn't have been so willing to take an immediate loss after such a long wait, but I also don't think it's going to be worth anything special...so I don't think you cost yourself any long term investment potential.

What I most emember about it is CD kept sending emails saying the delays were because they were "unhappy with the binder, etc." and then I finally see a copy of it, and it's just a normal magazine bound in a fake-leather binding with the usual cheezy gold stamping and a lame signature page bound in. Don't get me wrong, I like the effort and I think it's a cool idea - but if you're going to use design and production quality as the excuse for it being late, then this doesn't cut it.

They didn't promise King's signature, which was another reason I cancelled...I figured if he'd signed it, a rumor would have floated around eventually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 889 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast