Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 779 of 890 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 777 778 779 780 781 789 829 879 ... LastLast
Results 19,451 to 19,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Has anyone heard of the ETA for the "included" limited edition book from CDCC #9 and #10? Have people from CDCC #8 even recieved theirs yet?
    The books for 8 and 9 will be printed at the same time, sometime this year. They're kind of a set. I'm not sure of exactly when they will be printed yet, though. Waiting to hear from Richard about what is being sent when. The book for 10 is being proofread now, I believe.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    16 weeks and counting for The Institute Slipcase. Any word on that?
    I'll ask Mindy about this. I've mostly been out of the office since the baby was born in November, so I'm out of the loop in general.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year CD team!

Any updates on Night Shift?

Thank you.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian
    Brian or Dan,
    I was curious so I thought I'd ask..
    No update info for Justin Cronin on the CD production update page from Sept 19th.
    Last conversation you promised by the 1st week in October to the printers.
    Cook
    Yes to all of your points.

Brian
    Sooo... is everything still a go as planned with the same info?
    Ha... yep!

Brian
    Brian,
    Well its time for my quarterly check-in on "The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin" "The book has been sent to the printer, and we expect the Limited Edition in mid-January of 2020" (last CD posting)
    Mid-January is just a week away and I gotta admit I'm getting pretty excited.
    So... whats the latest story on this one? did I miss a posting?
    I'm not hearing any noise (just the crickets in the background)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian
    Brian or Dan,
    I was curious so I thought I'd ask..
    No update info for Justin Cronin on the CD production update page from Sept 19th.
    Last conversation you promised by the 1st week in October to the printers.
    Cook
    Yes to all of your points.

Brian
    Sooo... is everything still a go as planned with the same info?
    Ha... yep!

Brian
    Brian,
    Well its time for my quarterly check-in on "The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin" "The book has been sent to the printer, and we expect the Limited Edition in mid-January of 2020" (last CD posting)
    Books are done at the printer, but Dan has a Grab Bag and REVIVAL to ship first. On Monday, he will probably be able to give you a rough estimate of when he thinks he might reach this one in the queue.

Brian

Now that I'm back on my computer, I was able to grab this photo the office sent me this week:

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good looking
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

How about the lettered?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    How about the lettered?
    Books are printed, but will need traycases.

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I'm back on my computer, I was able to grab this photo the office sent me this week:

Brian
    Brian,
    Thank you for the update !!
    I know this might seem nosy but shouldn't the older promised titles deserve presidence in shipping over the newer titles?
    Please, no offense intended in my question.
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Happy New Year CD team!

Thank you.
    I’m bumping this question up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian
    Brian,
    I know this might seem nosy but shouldn't the older promised titles deserve presidence in shipping over the newer titles?
    Richard
    The other items are already in the warehouse. These books are not. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to sit on things that are here, while we wait for other things to come, so we can ship those other things “first.”

Brian

Happy New Year CD team!

Thank you.
    No official updates to report at this time, but my assumption is that Night Shift will be going to the printer once they’re a little further along on The Best of Cemetery Dance 2, which we already sent their way. But asking Richard about this one and a bunch of other titles is on my To Do list for this week, so I hope to have “real” news very soon!

Brian

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Happy New Year CD team!

Thank you.

I second that bump. It will be four years this June since I paid for Night Shift.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Happy New Year CD team!

Thank you.

I second that bump. It will be four years this June since I paid for Night Shift.
    Reply above your post.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    Brian,
    Richard
    The other items are already in the warehouse. These books are not. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to sit on things that are here, while we wait for other things to come, so we can ship those other things “first.”

Brian
    To add to this too, it's also about where it seems like the demand lies as well. This is just a example and isn't actually the case, but say City of Mirrors and The Institute THC were here at the same time. I'd probably prioritize The Institute. Because every day after The Institute's release date we'd get probably 20 emails a day asking when it's shipping, where something like City of Mirrors we probably don't even get 5 a month. But on top of that there's other factors too, how much space something takes up in the warehouse, how much stuff has to be moved to get to something, what actually showed up in the warehouse first. All of that goes into deciding what ships when. As it stands right now, based off of what's actually here to be shipped this is what we're looking at for January.

End of the Year Grab Bag
    Revival
    Misc. Lettered Editions (I think I have 6 or so ready to ship)
    City of Mirrors
    Headfull of Ghosts

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    To add to this too, it's also about where it seems like the demand lies as well. This is just a example and isn't actually the case, but say City of Mirrors and The Institute THC were here at the same time. I'd probably prioritize The Institute. Because every day after The Institute's release date we'd get probably 20 emails a day asking when it's shipping, where something like City of Mirrors we probably don't even get 5 a month. But on top of that there's other factors too, how much space something takes up in the warehouse, how much stuff has to be moved to get to something, what actually showed up in the warehouse first. All of that goes into deciding what ships when. As it stands right now, based off of what's actually here to be shipped this is what we're looking at for January.

End of the Year Grab Bag
    Revival
    City of Mirrors
    Headfull of Ghosts
    Thanks for the update, Dan. Is Cardinal Black one of the Lettered Editions you mentioned?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would think the books announced (and paid for) the earliest would be the ones to try and publish and send to the customers first, or at least try to. That seems the logical thing to do, in my opinion anyway.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I would think the books announced (and paid for) the earliest would be the ones to try and publish and send to the customers first, or at least try to. That seems the logical thing to do, in my opinion anyway.
    Yeah - not sure why customer demand plays any role at all on what goes out first.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah!!! Head Full Of Ghosts.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yeah - not sure why customer demand plays any role at all on what goes out first.
    Well it's usually a case of "What's going to make the least amount of people mad". Take Letterpess's Revival as an example. When I told people that we weren't going to be able to ship that until mid January there were a lot of people that were upset about that. Realistically if we were operating on "the order things were announced" method Revival might not ship until March. At the end of the day someone isn't gonna be happy and the way I plan the shipping order is generally to minimize the number of uhappy people.

But honestly that really only comes in play when I've got 2 things here that arrived at the same time or we're talking about a big trade release (Stephen King THC, Gwendy, McCammon, Bentley Little). Usually speaking it's a first in / first out shipping order. Meaning whatever showed up in my warehouse first is what's shipping first.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

End of the Year Grab Bag
    Revival
    City of Mirrors
    Headfull of Ghosts
    Thanks for the update, Dan. Is Cardinal Black one of the Lettered Editions you mentioned?

HBJ
    Unfortunately no. I'm not sure where we're at with that one. I know it was a whole different more complicated process than normal because to keep the consistent look across the series we had to have someone else do the book binding. Maybe Brian has an update.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how to ask this over a computer without sounding rude so please do not take this as rude

I am curious as to how it's decided what hits the printer first? Night Shift was announced quite awhile before Best of CD 2 yet Best of is at the printer before NS.....

Richards book Magic Feather was conveniently published right on schedule. I think we wish that he would put a little more effort into taking care of older orders. He's got our money and while the books are beautiful and I love the Doubleday Years so far it would be nice to get them before half of us croak from old age. I plan to sell everything when I retire which is 13 years if all goes well. Will my set be completed in 13 years? At this rate I'm not so sure.
    I know there were printer issues beyond anyone's control and I also know that Brian and Dan, you guys do whatever you can. It's not your fault and we appreciate your responses on here,so nothing is directly directed at you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I am curious as to how it's decided what hits the printer first? Night Shift was announced quite awhile before Best of CD 2 yet Best of is at the printer before NS.....
    The Best of Cemetery Dance 2 was actually announced long before Night Shift, which is why it was sent first. (Like, a decade before... ugh.)

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Will my set be completed in 13 years?
    Yes.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 779 of 890 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 777 778 779 780 781 789 829 879 ... LastLast