Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 890 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 802 852 ... LastLast
Results 18,776 to 18,800 of 22234

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Yep, no doorbell ring for me either. But I went out and checked every hour or so since lunch.

Looks like I need to rearange my CD bookself. Looks like I need to move the few anthologies out of that bookcase to make room.

BTW, really love the way the limited spine looks on my shelf. Just hope I don't need to throw any moth balls in the bookcase to protect the rest of the books
    Too funny. We have an elder cam in my Stephen king room and a darn moth shows up about once a week and sets off the notification!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Yep, no doorbell ring for me either. But I went out and checked every hour or so since lunch.

Looks like I need to rearange my CD bookself. Looks like I need to move the few anthologies out of that bookcase to make room.

BTW, really love the way the limited spine looks on my shelf. Just hope I don't need to throw any moth balls in the bookcase to protect the rest of the books
    Too funny. We have an elder cam in my Stephen king room and a darn moth shows up about once a week and sets off the notification!
    I cant think of a worse thing to have show up in your SK room than a moth... well maybe termites

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SB is huge. Got both in but I guess time to sell extra SP Shining. Maybe there is something to be said for little tiny books...

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    ...We have an elder cam in my Stephen king room...
    What is an elder cam?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine yesterday - it's massive! Much bigger than I was anticipating - a little bigger than my CD limited edition of IT.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I got my Gift edition of Sleeping Beauties yesterday, and it's really very nice indeed. Both slipcase and book were of high quality and very attractive. Well worth the price.

Still waiting on my S/L.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, by the size of that SB it looks like I'll finally be surrendering and fully utilizing the entire tops of both bookcases properly with books and bookends. Right now both are haphazard (Glenn Chadbourne art, The Stand S/L, Cujo Proof in Dolso case, grandma & grandpa's pictures, signed baseballs, six-packs of Redrum & The Shining Ale from Estes Park Brewery (one of which is still waiting to be picked up by a certain Yankees fan!), Batman model from the 60's, etc.).

So, the pressing question … what types of bookends to get!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Heavy ones with low centers of gravity.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    The obvious answer is to completely fill the shelves with books so you don't need bookends!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    The obvious answer is to completely fill the shelves with books so you don't need bookends!
    Whenever I get a new bookcase, I have room for my bookends again. :-]
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I’m not sure where shipping stands at the moment, but Dan will probably pop in with an update! I know the elves in the warehouse have been going home exhausted.

Brian
    Got a ways to go yet. Everyone will just need to be patient.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Sure, that sounds good, but the ones on the end always flop over...

Unless you stack some horizontally, but we aren't barbarians, are we?

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I’m not sure where shipping stands at the moment, but Dan will probably pop in with an update! I know the elves in the warehouse have been going home exhausted.

Brian
    Got a ways to go yet. Everyone will just need to be patient.
    Patience? Way to misread the room.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So far I got the gift edtion...s.

The edition is GORGEOUS! Waiting to receive the SL.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

WHY did you get so many? lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Was thinking the same. Maybe wallpaper? hehe
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

My S/L has been in Hodgkins, Illinois since June 8th. Should have gone with USPS Priority.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a bookstore, guys. But, as always, I'm the first customer.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

WHY did you get so many? lol
    Might want to read it more than once, of course!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Once was plenty.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure, that sounds good, but the ones on the end always flop over...
    Unless you stack some horizontally, but we aren't barbarians, are we?
    All shelves are COMPLETELY full in every way imaginable, no room for even a single book, and unfortunately really no room for a new bookcase which is what I really need ... so top shelf it will have to be. Can't bring myself to do the end-pile horizontal stacking, so I'm thinking a big ol' honkin pair of fifty pound bookends, something to both guarantee stability and dissuade my wife from moving all the books for dusting.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Once was plenty.
    Ouch... I left that softball right over the middle of the plate, didn't I?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Once was plenty.
    Ouch... I left that softball right over the middle of the plate, didn't I?
    Yes, Sir, ya did and I still own a million copies of the damn thing. Your guys production is outstanding even if I didn't care for most of the story. Looking to pick up a GE at some point.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Any updates on the SB portfolio? What about Shining in the Dark slipcases?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Hi Brian,

Any updates on the SB portfolio? What about Shining in the Dark slipcases?

Thanks,
    Mike
    SB portfolios are being made. I hadn't asked for a new update yet, but I'll go ahead and do that now.

Shining in the Dark slipcases are stuck in line from what I last heard, but I really want to get them done and out of the door to everyone as soon as the backlog can be handled. (Dan and I both agree that the "optional" slipcase for our own books was an interesting idea but we'd rather go all or nothing on future projects.)

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 890 FirstFirst ... 252 652 702 742 750 751 752 753 754 762 802 852 ... LastLast