Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 890 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Will do, Brian. Thanks! So has the book been published and sent out? If so, when did that happen?
    I just double-checked and most of the copies were shipped during the middle two weeks of March, although there were a few stragglers that shipped later.

Brian
    Uh-oh!

"I see a bad moon rising. I see trouble on the way."
    I got mine on 3rd April.
    That is what I thought. I seem to remember a couple of photos posted of the books as members received them a few weeks ago. I've not heard anything from PS Publishing. I started inquiring a couple of weeks ago and I got the vague reply from Nikki saying "I'll have Pete look into it." Then......nothing. I have a feeling something has gone really wrong. Either the book is lost in the mail or they didn't record my payment way back on Aug. 1, 2011 and didn't even send me a book. And, as of this morning, they haven't responded to the e-mail Brian sent on my behalf yesterday.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Update: Just received a nice note of apology from Pete. Mix-up with the orders.....my copy never sent. Mailing to me next week. I'm just glad there was an extra copy. I just hope it isn't a "PC" copy.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Update: Just received a nice note of apology from Pete. Mix-up with the orders.....my copy never sent. Mailing to me next week. I'm just glad there was an extra copy. I just hope it isn't a "PC" copy.
    The same thing happened with me and a lettered Colorado Kid. I ended up with a PC copy. I was excited at first, but after hearing other people getting PC copies at much lower prices I felt ripped off. Moral of the story Bob, if it is a PC copy don't except it at the publish price, negotiate.

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. If I ordered a lettered edition of anything and got a PC copy, I would be really ticked off. That's some serious $$. I'm really hoping for the best for you here, Bob. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    The same thing happened with me and a lettered Colorado Kid. I ended up with a PC copy. I was excited at first, but after hearing other people getting PC copies at much lower prices I felt ripped off. Moral of the story Bob, if it is a PC copy don't except it at the publish price, negotiate.

Ralph
    Good advice. Thanks, Ralph and divemaster. I'm thinking it will probably be a PC copy.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Ralph
    Good advice. Thanks, Ralph and divemaster. I'm thinking it will probably be a PC copy.
    I think that is great advice. Hopefully it will not be a PC copy but if it is (and it was their error) I wouldn't accept it for the cost of the lettered numbered. IMO a PC and a lettered numbered are not the same product.

Did I remember to post this yesterday? Meet Abra Stone from Doctor Sleep, courtesy of Vincent Chong:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...-stephen-king/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just to set the record straight, there is no Lettered edition of this title. There is only a Numbered 1/100.

Just to set the record straight, there is no Lettered edition of this title. There is only a Numbered 1/100.
    Correct, there is not a Lettered Edition. The specific states are:

• Limited Hardcover "Bookshop" Edition of just 1,000 copies signed by Stephen Jones and Les Edwards
    • Leatherbound Deluxe Hardcover Edition in a handmade custom traycase, limited to 100 copies signed by all of the contributors, only 83 copies will be available for sale to the general public

Both are sold out. The Deluxe Hardcover Edition looks like this:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Anyone have the signed/limited 1/100 A Book of Horrors for sale?

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Did I remember to post this yesterday? Meet Abra Stone from Doctor Sleep, courtesy of Vincent Chong:

Brian
    Nice shout out...Freeman, IA!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Correct, there is not a Lettered Edition. The specific states are:

• Limited Hardcover "Bookshop" Edition of just 1,000 copies signed by Stephen Jones and Les Edwards
    • Leatherbound Deluxe Hardcover Edition in a handmade custom traycase, limited to 100 copies signed by all of the contributors, only 83 copies will be available for sale to the general public

Both are sold out. The Deluxe Hardcover Edition looks like this:

Brian
    Cool cover.

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    I may have a PC copy available in a week or two.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Let me know if you want to sell

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    I may have a PC copy available in a week or two.
    I couldn't help but laugh at that. Sorry!

(It was a "laugh so that you may not cry" type of thing.)

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Brian

This is really a picture i like, many things to see and very atmospharical imho!

This is a cover, not the Rodriguez-one!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The Talisman/Black House Collectors set:
    Everything has been completed and these will be shipping in April 2013.

I dont remember getting my confirmation email for shipping. Is somebody still working until the late hours of the night to get this out today?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I dont remember getting my confirmation email for shipping. Is somebody still working until the late hours of the night to get this out today?
    I received an e-mail a couple of weeks ago stating this would be sent soon, but haven't heard anything since. I assume they are still working on it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Everything's here, the warehouse just got slammed with shipping 35 Lettered Editions in April, which took up most of the month. The set will be shipping as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Yep we'll be shipping those very very soon. I would say we'll be to them in the next couple of days.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on "Pure"?

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Any updates on "Pure"?
    Nothing new to report that I know of, other than it will be published this year, but we did receive the cover artwork for Fuse and we're starting that into production. Here's a little sneak peek of about 1/20th of that cover:

Brian

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Can you tell me if PS Publishing will be selling Bev Vincent's new Compendium?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Can you tell me if PS Publishing will be selling Bev Vincent's new Compendium?
    Thanks.
    Yep, they should be!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Thanks. When will it be published?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 890 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast