Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 890 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Just got my grab bag in the mail the other day - so many more books to add to the reading list - thanks again.
    Thank you for the order! Hope you like the books!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't say what they are but great idea to give the two books the S/L treatment!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So is the announcement of the s/l max brooks books (zombie war z) one of the three big announcements for 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    So is the announcement of the s/l max brooks books (zombie war z) one of the three big announcements for 2013?
    Yes, those two are part of our first three big announcements of 2013. We also have a really cool surprise or two planned for the summer and fall as well.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Brian
    Any news onGrave Tales #7 which according to my records I ordered in January 2008?
    Thanks
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Brian
    Any news onGrave Tales #7 which according to my records I ordered in January 2008?
    Thanks
    Jon
    Both the paper edition and the signed Limited Edition hardcover of GT 7 should be out in the first half of this year, and then the new incarnation of Grave Tales should debut in the fall.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Excellent news.
    Jon

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;749243]
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Now what would be the fun of it if we told you what the announcements where?

On a side note we are shipping the lettered edition of The Exorsist / Legion soon. If you had this on order you should have recieved a confirm your address email today. If not please email Mindy and let her know. Here's a picture of the traycase Brian took today.

[/QUOTE

Do you have any extra slipcases for Excorcist/Legion? Thanks!!!!
    As far as slipcases go. I may still have some of the red slipcases we used for the people who wanted to add a slipcase. I also may have extra traycases for the lettered. If I do though it won't be many. Wait and send me an email about the traycases till late next week, I should know by then if there are any extras and how many.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

In for both of the Brooks S/Ls and a World War Z lettered.
    Would have gone lettered for both if it wasn't the same day as The Shining.
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=DanHocker;749328]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Now what would be the fun of it if we told you what the announcements where?

On a side note we are shipping the lettered edition of The Exorsist / Legion soon. If you had this on order you should have recieved a confirm your address email today. If not please email Mindy and let her know. Here's a picture of the traycase Brian took today.

[/QUOTE

Brian do you have any pics of the lettered edition of the book?

Do you have any extra slipcases for Excorcist/Legion? Thanks!!!!
    As far as slipcases go. I may still have some of the red slipcases we used for the people who wanted to add a slipcase. I also may have extra traycases for the lettered. If I do though it won't be many. Wait and send me an email about the traycases till late next week, I should know by then if there are any extras and how many.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I agree with Twisted Nadine. A case to hold the four Bachman paperbacks.
    Along those lines a case for Desperation/Regulators would be cool as well.
    Yep, I like the Bachman Books idea and the Desperation/Regulators idea a lot. We'll have to see what 2013 brings. I know the slipcase maker won't have room in their schedule for a while because we've overloaded them.

Brian
    Just Curious, How did the duma key thing work out for you all? and can we expect others any time soon?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Just Curious, How did the duma key thing work out for you all? and can we expect others any time soon?

Thanks!
    We'll probably do another aftermarket SK slipcase at some point, but we have a few other things on our slipcase maker's plate before that!

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So what's the surprise alluded to in the newsletter? Come'on you know you want to spill the beans.

Quoted from CD email:

"Some of these announcements may be of extra interest to our Stephen King collectors, so please watch for our newsletters on those days!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    So what's the surprise alluded to in the newsletter? Come'on you know you want to spill the beans.

Quoted from CD email:

"Some of these announcements may be of extra interest to our Stephen King collectors, so please watch for our newsletters on those days!"
    Probably something Stephen King related, I would hope! The dates of the next two official announcements are:

Wednesday, January 30 and Monday, February 4.

There might be some early sales to previous customers before those dates, though. Plus members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club always get some kind of advance notice, ranging from a few hours to a few days.

Brian

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quoted from CD email:

Probably something Stephen King related, I would hope! The dates of the next two official announcements are:

There might be some early sales to previous customers before those dates, though. Plus members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club always get some kind of advance notice, ranging from a few hours to a few days.

Brian
    Hope it's another S/L!!! If so, reduce the size of those Lettered Editions a bit! Too hard to display!

Anxiously anticipating the news!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping it's a King S/L, of course. What I really want is something that requires a forklift. The bigger, the better.

just kidding..Although, I do like the oversize editions.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep NOT getting the email newsletters from CD and I've resubscribed twice.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looks like one of the announcements is out of the bag... a revised edition of TDT Complete Concordance.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    looks like one of the announcements is out of the bag... a revised edition of TDT Complete Concordance.
    Where did you read that?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's correct - although I don't know if I can post the link since it was sent to members of the Collector's Club first. Others may have to wait until Wednesday

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It gets emailed to the book club members, but I don't believe it was supposed to be made public until CD sends their normal newsletter.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I keep NOT getting the email newsletters from CD and I've resubscribed twice.
    Is it ending up in your spam folder by chance? If not send Brian an email, he has access to all the subscription stuff and should be able to sort it out for you.

brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Where did you read that?
    Nevermind... just got the email

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quoted from CD email:

Brian
    Oh C'mon, Brian!!! Not even a RF cryptic hint type game? Can't you give us a kernel to chew on until the official dates??? LOL

Are you doing the Ltd. for "Dr. Sleep" perhaps?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 890 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast