Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 890 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    My numbered and gift have the same DJ
    So numbered and gift would be the same.....lettered would be different?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered is different. Gift and numbered are the same dj I believe

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I should have thought of this in the first place:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...age5&order=asc
    shows all three (yes lettered is different)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As a wise man once told me "the catalog is your friend" haha

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Me too! I had to get some clarification with the email but I know a Salem's AE is on it's way!
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    As did I!
    Due to arrive Friday. Pretty quick turnaround.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    Now, because I don't have a brain, I didn't buy the fireman from CD with the special color signature page, OR the slipcase, so if anyone is selling theirs (I doubt it lol) then please message me (:
    I ordered the book put think I forgot to get order the freakin' slipcase to go along with it. Doesn't show in my order confirmation Oh well, I'll be lookin' to grab one up after the fact as well. I've had pretty good luck picking up some older slipcases that way.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Me too! I had to get some clarification with the email but I know a Salem's AE is on it's way!
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    As did I!
    Due to arrive Friday. Pretty quick turnaround.
    Next Tuesday for me.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

When are the leftover Joe Hill slipcases going to be made available? I need one!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    When are the leftover Joe Hill slipcases going to be made available? I need one!
    Send them an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Not until after the cases ship to the people that ordered them and we see how many extras there are. This could be a little while yet since the cases are still in production.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Brian, any news on We're all in this together? Is this a summer or fall release?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Brian, any news on We're all in this together? Is this a summer or fall release?
    I'm thinking fall... Everything has come together very nicely, we just need to clear some room in the warehouse before we send anything else to the printer... we have 10 books there right now and THE SHINING is going next month, so Dan will be very, very busy.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Does anyone remember if Small World is coming with or without a slipcase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Without.

Brian
    Brian, would it be possible that you guys could revisit the idea not to produce slipcases for the lettered? This is going to be a really nice set and I feel the lettered should at least be afforded some protection. Besides, I know you're just as nuts about slipcases as I am .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Without.

Brian
    Brian, would it be possible that you guys could revisit the idea not to produce slipcases for the lettered? This is going to be a really nice set and I feel the lettered should at least be afforded some protection. Besides, I know you're just as nuts about slipcases as I am .
    I'm definitely thinking about some ideas in that area... Will post if anything comes of it!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Is the contents of The Shining set in stone and cannot be changed? I have acquired a copy of the original manuscript of The Shine and it has numerous extra deleted scenes and includes After The Play. I have put photos up in my collection thread and details of most deleted passages.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi Brian,

Is the contents of The Shining set in stone and cannot be changed? I have acquired a copy of the original manuscript of The Shine and it has numerous extra deleted scenes and includes After The Play. I have put photos up in my collection thread and details of most deleted passages.
    Jon
    I have been reading your posts with great interest. Watch for a PM when I get home!

Brian

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of the deleted material is quite good. It would be nice to see it in print.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brian,

Jon
    I have been reading your posts with great interest. Watch for a PM when I get home!

Brian
    I find this discovery very exciting.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    To everyone who has already received confirmation from Mindy, how long did you guys have to wait before getting a reply?

I'm watching my inbox like a hawk and it's agonizing!!!!

As do I....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Hi Brian,

Jon

Brian

I can't speak for others on the board or CD The Shining customers outside of TDT.org but if the files haven't gone to the printer yet I would be willing to accept a delay in publication if this material (After The Play and the deleted scenes) could be included. If it costs a few extra $ that would be OK as well.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Hi Brian,

Jon

Brian

I can't speak for others on the board or CD The Shining customers outside of TDT.org but if the files haven't gone to the printer yet I would be willing to accept a delay in publication if this material (After The Play and the deleted scenes) could be included. If it cost a few extra $ that would be OK as well.
    I'll second that for sure!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm being Captain Obvious here but it won't get off the ground unless King agrees. The material at the end may be one thing but asking a writer to include material he has already by his own choice deleted is another.

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

Wasn't it the publishers who made that decision? But true, there's a big possibility that King is not interested...except that he will surely be happy since After the Play has also been lost to him in all these years

I'll bet there is a copy of the manuscript in the King archives at U of Maine-Orono. Has King himself ever said it was lost? I can't remember.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 890 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 648 ... LastLast