Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 890 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    @Mr. Freeman.
    I noticed on your website you do not have any traycases available for the Secretary of Dreams Volume two. I was looking for a replacement and curious if you had any laying around or hiding? Thank you kindly.
    I'm not sure, but Dan watches this thread and I bet he can check on Monday for you! Stay tuned!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Another new piece from Glenn Chadbourne:

Brian
    Really digging these extra portfolio pieces
    Me, too. I should have mentioned, these are quickie scans, no color correction, blah blah blah... but I was digging them so much I just had to share!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

@Mr. Freeman.
    I noticed on your website you do not have any traycases available for the Secretary of Dreams Volume two. I was looking for a replacement and curious if you had any laying around or hiding? Thank you kindly.
    I'm not sure, but Dan watches this thread and I bet he can check on Monday for you! Stay tuned!
    Thanks Brian and Brian. It never hurts to ask, and with all the book castles I see in pictures, I'm hoping one of the dogs can sniff just one out for me .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

@Mr. Freeman.
    Thanks Brian and Brian. It never hurts to ask, and with all the book castles I see in pictures, I'm hoping one of the dogs can sniff just one out for me .
    I will ask Dan if he had a chance to look tomorrow.

This artwork is by the always amazing Erin Wells for Cemetery Dance #74, but I couldn't wait to show it off:

This is probably going to be our best looking issue to date when all is said and done.

Brian

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Beautiful!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible detail. Love it

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Really detailed cat, I like that. There's something in it's eye though....is that a reflection of someone from this site?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

@Mr. Freeman.
    Unfortunately I do not believe we have any extras.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    @Mr. Freeman.
    Unfortunately I do not believe we have any extras.
    https://youtu.be/Ru15gK4BMC4

My Mood
    Confused

Never loaded a video before. Up above I responded, hopefully properly, with a video to my response to no more SOD Volume two traycases
    Thank you for looking Dan, I truly appreciate it!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU CD!!!!!

One of the first books I ordered from CD (so long I can't even remember when I placed it, LOL!!!) has FINALLY shipped to my doorstep and it's all I could hope for! I now have the revised and updated Dark Tower Concordance by Robin Furth right alongside my Dark Tower Compendium by Bev Vincent, and it's everything I was hoping for. A beautiful book and one of 1000 signed by Robin to boot!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Drake69 View Post
    THANK YOU CD!!!!!

One of the first books I ordered from CD (so long I can't even remember when I placed it, LOL!!!) has FINALLY shipped to my doorstep and it's all I could hope for! I now have the revised and updated Dark Tower Concordance by Robin Furth right alongside my Dark Tower Compendium by Bev Vincent, and it's everything I was hoping for. A beautiful book and one of 1000 signed by Robin to boot!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Mine should be here on Thursday along with a surprise copy for my BF from back in the day .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Got mine on monday as part of the Book Club.
    Beautiful stuff!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

A fun email attachment from Glenn Chadbourne to finish off my Easter:

Brian
    Glenn does an excellent job of capturing atmosphere on this image as well as with Sonny's Amoco.
    Nitpick alert: need to add apostrophe to Jerusalems on side of bus.

Edited because help has been found, thank you!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I can help with that Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I can help with that Brian.
    Awesome, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    A fun email attachment from Glenn Chadbourne to finish off my Easter:

Brian
    Glenn does an excellent job of capturing atmosphere on this image as well as with Sonny's Amoco.
    Nitpick alert: need to add apostrophe to Jerusalems on side of bus.
    Good catch! I will let him know before he ships the art!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, any way to check and see whether my magazine subscription has run out? I got the most recent issue of CD magazine, but I wanted to make double-sure I get the next one! I have a receipt paying for 6 issues, but I don't know if it's up yet.

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, any way to check and see whether my magazine subscription has run out? I got the most recent issue of CD magazine, but I wanted to make double-sure I get the next one! I have a receipt paying for 6 issues, but I don't know if it's up yet.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Thanks!
    Yep, just email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with your name and address and your question and she'll let you know how many issues you have left! Thanks!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the same note, I also have a subscription but have not received the latest magazine. Have they all gone out? Should I just be patient?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    On the same note, I also have a subscription but have not received the latest magazine. Have they all gone out? Should I just be patient?
    For what it's worth, mine arrived earlier this week.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine also arrived about a week ago.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 890 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 521 522 523 524 525 533 573 623 ... LastLast