Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 890 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    CD just announced the winners of "Something Dark is coming..." and:

A collectible book signed by Stephen King – Ralph M
    Is that you, Ralph? (Mulleins). If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Yes sir, it's me. I found out around noon today. I've struggled to contain myself.

I'm working on a heart filled thank you Email to the CD team right now. It's taking me a while to complete it though because I keep stopping and going back to read the received Email just to make sure it isn't a bad joke by The Darkman.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'd be doing the same myself Ralph. I'm just totally shocked that there's a King competition that Ari didn't win!.

You better make sure you win the next one Ari, wouldn't want you to go on a luckless streak

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ralph!
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian or anyone else that might know is the Slipcased Trade Hardcover Edition of The Dark Man that CD is putting out the same as The Dark Man: An Illustrated Poem (SLIPCASED EDITION)' by Stephen King that Amazon.com is putting out?
    Hopefully there will be a difference.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    CD just announced the winners of "Something Dark is coming..." and:

A collectible book signed by Stephen King – Ralph M
    Is that you, Ralph? (Mulleins). If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Congratulations Ralph. That's a great prize.

I noticed there's a David S on there who's won a Cemetery Dance Lifetime Magazine Subscription. Wondering if its a coincidence or whether its me. Fingers tightly crossed!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may have missed it but where are the list of winners?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Brian or anyone else that might know is the Slipcased Trade Hardcover Edition of The Dark Man that CD is putting out the same as The Dark Man: An Illustrated Poem (SLIPCASED EDITION)' by Stephen King that Amazon.com is putting out?
    It certainly looks like the same book to me. The question is when, and if, CD will fulfill Amazon's orders. (In fact, I wonder if Amazon is the seller that wanted to buy all 5,000 copies.)

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by barlow View Post
    I may have missed it but where are the list of winners?
    Hi, it's here:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/.../breakingnews/

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon usually lists books issued by CD. Whether they actually get any to sell is another story...

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Amazon usually lists books issued by CD. Whether they actually get any to sell is another story...

I preordered at amazon, shipping to Germany is much cheaper than CD can provide... thanks for the link!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Ralph! I'm happy for you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thank you! I can't explain how excited I am.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you know which book it will be?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Do you know which book it will be?
    Yes...a S/L The Dark Man

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Makes sense - I should have guessed that LOL

(The way they worded it made it sound like it could be anything)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ralph. I got a little excited myself when I saw Seth, but appears to be a different one.

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Ralph! always good to see site members winning!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the beautiful thing: Around here, you don't need to explain!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Aweome win Ralph!

For those lucky enough to have won the choice of either a Trade edition of The Dark Man, or the "Trade Cover" review copy as a consolation prixe for the recent "guess the announcement" competiton, what option did you go for?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Congrats Ralph. I got a little excited myself when I saw Seth, but appears to be a different one.
    Same here for David S. it's not me.

Received a cool consolation prize from Brian trying to guess what the project was.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Aweome win Ralph!

For those lucky enough to have won the choice of either a Trade edition of The Dark Man, or the "Trade Cover" review copy as a consolation prixe for the recent "guess the announcement" competiton, what option did you go for?
    I went with the blue review copy over the slipcased book.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Received a cool consolation prize from Brian trying to guess what the project was.
    I didn't

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Same here for David S. it's not me.

I am also "David S." and it is also not me. Gave me a tingle, though!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't win the CD guessing contest, but I am fairly certain I just won the Canadian lottery. Strange, I don't even remember entering.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To get ack on topic, I received my grab bag this week. Floating Dragon S/L PC copy and a couple other books that I have already read through the Early Readers program at CD. Nice selection, loved the Floating Dragon. Straub is one of my favorites.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My grab bag had a S/L PC slipcased Exorcist 40th edition, Ketchum's signed I'm Not Sam and a few other signed books. I'm happy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 890 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast