Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 890 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVeil View Post
    I have been attempting to buy a CD savings certificate. But I am not sure if my order went through.
    Hopefully it didn't.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received this today from Mindy

"Hi there!
    You're receiving this email because you purchased a slipcase for Blockade Billy by Stephen King.
    We're pleased to report that our slipcase maker expects to have the prototype in our hands next week, and their schedule is almost set for the rest of the summer. If all goes well, we're estimating they'll be done making these cases in August, but we'll send you another email when we have a confirmed date."

Anyone heard anything about the UtD slipcases?

Karl

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Three months to make a rectangle with five cardboard walls and a hole....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Three months to make a rectangle with five cardboard walls and a hole....
    With all due respect, it took 9 months to 'Make' Stephen King himself.
    These things take time.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess no one has gotten their UTD slipcase yet. That is sort of sad. Shouldn't that one be finished first. I didn't order one but in all fairness. It is suppose to take only 2 to 3 months to make the slipcases anyway.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

feeling kinda happy that i got my UTD slipcases from tomas the collector! They arrived several months ago and were very nice

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lilja's book will be out in 50 days.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like CD is selling Gift Editions of Desperation at the original issue price of $75.
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king63

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looks like CD is selling Gift Editions of Desperation at the original issue price of $75.
    I shouldn't have deleted their email with the 35% off code (Billysomething) from last week.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

They're still available from Grant, too.

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They have also sent out updates about books going to the "printer" but no-more news about SOD2 grrrrrrrrr

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I shouldn't have deleted their email with the 35% off code (Billysomething) from last week.
    Usually their % off codes DON'T include books from other publishers.

(The code was BILLYSLIP33, but was only good for 72 hours.)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    They're still available from Grant, too.

John
    the shipping is $7 cheaper as well.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got my copy of Blockade Billy from CD yesterday.

10 weeks from payment to delivery.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

CD hasn't even ORDERED Desperation from us yet! Interesting to see that they are selling them already!! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    CD just announced they are selling limited quantities of LSOE published by Grant Books!! What's up with that???? Price $95. Buy em from me at Betts for $85!
    And you understand my answer that I sent to you, right?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    CD hasn't even ORDERED Desperation from us yet! Interesting to see that they are selling them already!! LOL
    They're probably waiting to see how many orders they get before they order. No use in getting ones that they don't already have the money for.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didnt know that this edition of DESPERATION had illustrations.

How many are there?
    Anyone would have pictures/ scans by any chance?

Thanks in advance
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

5 color illustrations if I'm not wrong, several black & white.

Excellent works by the way.

Don't have scans of it, sorry.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Any opinions on whether it would be better to order the UK hardcover of Full Dark, No Stars from Cemetary Dance for $40 plus shipping with the expectation of getting a mint copy, as opposed to a discount version from Amazon.com.uk, whose parcel wrapping practices are as bad as Amazon.com.usa, and which therefore would most likely arrive in a damaged condition?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I usually order from Amazon UK and have only been disappointed once. I've already pre-ordered Full Dark from them.

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Any opinions on whether it would be better to order the UK hardcover of Full Dark, No Stars from Cemetary Dance for $40 plus shipping with the expectation of getting a mint copy, as opposed to a discount version from Amazon.com.uk, whose parcel wrapping practices are as bad as Amazon.com.usa, and which therefore would most likely arrive in a damaged condition?
    Whereabouts do you live? Isn't there a big chain bookstore in town? I prefer to support small publishers and order directly but that can get pricey so a lot of times I find myself going to Chapters/Coles for new releases. They offer bestsellers at 30% off and you get an additional 10% if you're a member. A lot of times it's cheaper than Amazon and you get to look through the stacks of books and pick the copy you want. Also, as crappy as Wal-mart as a company are, they do offer heavily discounted books. I'm sure a paperback of UTD will pop up for sale and you'd be able to pick your own covers.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote the one about getting all the different covers.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was referring to a person in the USA, like me, who has to get UK editions from an overseas dealer or bookstore. I have only gotten one package so far from Anazon.uk, but one of the paperbacks was slightly damaged because of inconsiderate packing.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 890 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast