Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 890 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 808 858 ... LastLast
Results 18,926 to 18,950 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Are the CDCC 9 members going to receive a t-shirt or do we need to order one? Is the recent email to order an extra one?
    Did anyone recieve anything other than early emails for CDCC #9? Maybe I missed something?
    L
    The official bonus item is an exclusive signed Limited Edition anthology signed by most if not all of the contributors. It’s deep in production and the sig sheets are circulating now.
    Got it. Thanks for the details you gave me on that. Excited for that. Just wanted to make sure I did not miss a tee or hat. The tees are awesome but not paying $15 shipping on a shirt. Maybe included in CDCC someday.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin

Are you guys ever going to print this book or what?
    Seriously... WTF?

How can you possibly keep pushing this off?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin

Are you guys ever going to print this book or what?
    Seriously... WTF?

How can you possibly keep pushing this off?
    There are a lot of books queued up to be sent to a new printer once we have one who can handle the 7X10 trim size. This is one of those books.

Trust me, we'd have it out the door by now if we could. Do you think we enjoy you posting "WTF" and asking if we're "ever going to print the book" and your other snarky queries? None of us are happy the book isn't done yet. It will be printed as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Are there actual lettered copies of city of mirrors for sale? Or is that a mistake on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Are there actual lettered copies of city of mirrors for sale? Or is that a mistake on the website?
    I think there might have been one that went back into "inventory" due to a cancellation, but the page is now back to Out of Print/Sold Out.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a trap! You'll then be stuck in the 10th circle of Hell, otherwise known as waiting for a traycase!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think there might have been one that went back into "inventory" due to a cancellation, but the page is now back to Out of Print/Sold Out.

Brian
    Okay. I ordered one - so do you know if that is a confirmed order or just a system glitch?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    Okay. I ordered one - so do you know if that is a confirmed order or just a system glitch?
    Should be a confirmed order. I checked the order counts and when I looked we had 2 left.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, kingfan for the win!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A general question about CD's website:

As we all know, they keep product pages alive for sold-out publications (which is great), but after one of the website's updates (I think it coincided with this), the artwork links within some product pages stopped working - for example, I was curious and wanted to check out the illustrations from their edition of Doctor Sleep, but the "DJ Art" and "Art Samples" tabs/links had no live images there.

Does anyone know if there's an alternate way to access this kind of thing? I understand if they have more important things than to fix this, given that the products in question are no longer available, so it's not technically a glitch, just something that could've been there but isn't.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks Dan!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

As we all know, they keep product pages alive for sold-out publications (which is great), but after one of the website's updates (I think it coincided with this), the artwork links within some product pages stopped working - for example, I was curious and wanted to check out the illustrations from their edition of Doctor Sleep, but the "DJ Art" and "Art Samples" tabs/links had no live images there.

Does anyone know if there's an alternate way to access this kind of thing? I understand if they have more important things than to fix this, given that the products in question are no longer available, so it's not technically a glitch, just something that could've been there but isn't.
    I think Brian has been trying to fix that stuff when he has time / finds it. So maybe if you see something specific that missing, just post here and we'll add it to the list. Can't promise how quickly they'll be fixed though, Brian's a busy guy and I have no idea how to fix them.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance 44% sale...and not sure if it was meant to be part of it but Subterranean Press Themis Files limited edition set & McCammon Cardinal Black UK limited were eligible so act while you can.

That being said, if it's a mistake I won't be mad if it's cancelled. Just a heads up for everyone who is interested.

The code is CDJULY44 on checkout

Link to their other publisher preorders
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I think Brian has been trying to fix that stuff when he has time / finds it. So maybe if you see something specific that missing, just post here and we'll add it to the list. Can't promise how quickly they'll be fixed though, Brian's a busy guy and I have no idea how to fix them.
    Thanks.
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since we're talking about the website I have a very minor request...
    Can they add "LOGOUT" to the top of each page? As it stands you have to click on "My Account" to get to another page that has the logout option.
    No biggee if you can't though.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Dan or Brian, did you get copies of The Hiding Place (Taking of Annie Thorne) from sub press?

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Dan or Brian, did you get copies of The Hiding Place (Taking of Annie Thorne) from sub press?
    Subterranean hasn't even published that title yet. Or are you asking if CD will be getting them?

Brian will have to answer this one when he sees it. We probably won't know until Sub Press lists it for sale though. I don't think we usually know "early" on their titles.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Brian will have to answer this one when he sees it. We probably won't know until Sub Press lists it for sale though. I don't think we usually know "early" on their titles.
    It’s up for sale now, and as far as I know beyond an exclusive preorder period, if it even had one.

I look forward to Brian’s response. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Subterranean hasn't even published that title yet. Or are you asking if CD will be getting them?
    It’s not published but it’s up for preorder now and has been for a couple months I think. Do they not know their allocation until it’s actually printed?

Yeah, we offered it for sale back in April and it sold out. We offered The Hiding Place to customers who ordered The Chalk Man and also the CDCC, so I doubt we had any copies left for a real newsletter.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Since we're talking about the website I have a very minor request...
    Can they add "LOGOUT" to the top of each page? As it stands you have to click on "My Account" to get to another page that has the logout option.
    No biggee if you can't though.....
    I can ask! It seems like a thing they should be able to add easily enough.

Brian

Definitely shoot me an email whenever you find something like this. I'm fixing them as I find them/hear about them. I suspect all of the SK book pages need some help, so I'll try to bump that up to the To Do list!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, we offered it for sale back in April and it sold out. We offered The Hiding Place to customers who ordered The Chalk Man and also the CDCC, so I doubt we had any copies left for a real newsletter.

Brian
    I ordered chalk man through you guys (I think, I’ll have to double check now) but never saw an email. Must have missed it.

Brian
    I ordered chalk man through you guys (I think, I’ll have to double check now) but never saw an email. Must have missed it.
    If you did order The Chalk Man through us, you can send Mindy an email and she can double-check our order count for The Hiding Place. Sometimes we hold onto the last copy or two, just in case. order@cemeterydance.com

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 890 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 808 858 ... LastLast