+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 688 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688
Results 17,176 to 17,187 of 17187

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Also for those interested (I know a couple of you order these) we're working on shipping the big 10 book grab bag now. It's a really slow process, so don't panic if you don't get your shipping notice right away.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks is on a distinguished road

Just got mine a few minutes ago. Ordered two and am excited to see what I get!

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Just got mine a few minutes ago. Ordered two and am excited to see what I get!
    Ditto! For ~$10/book I had to snag two...
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks is on a distinguished road

They said for those who ordered more than one, they would try and not duplicate books.

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    They said for those who ordered more than one, they would try and not duplicate books.
    I can confirm we did our very best to not give duplicates. It's possible one or two books may have slipped through, but for the most part they should have be different. I can also say that we shipped the "multiples" first. So if you ordered two or more yours will probably have shipped today. Though I have a couple of international ones I've had to sit on for the moment because we are out of customs forms envelopes and USPS has been really slow about getting those to us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

I can confirm we did our very best to not give duplicates. It's possible one or two books may have slipped through, but for the most part they should have be different. I can also say that we shipped the "multiples" first. So if you ordered two or more yours will probably have shipped today..
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • ARC/Proofs

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We're auctioning off a production computer and I set the desktop pattern before the photo was taken:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152814708713

If this doesn't load, the link is above!

Also, a note of interest for collectors, our interoffice proof and advanced uncorrected proof for SLEEPING BEAUTIES were printed from a slightly earlier draft of the book, so there are some small differences in the text. Nothing earth shattering, but small changes here and there. We're including one of each for the winner of the auction.

Brian
    Hey, did that image load for everyone? If so, it's showing the DJ cover artwork and design for the Lettered Edition, an image that we quietly added to the site a while back and didn't promote.

Brian

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

We're auctioning off a production computer and I set the desktop pattern before the photo was taken:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152814708713

If this doesn't load, the link is above!

Also, a note of interest for collectors, our interoffice proof and advanced uncorrected proof for SLEEPING BEAUTIES were printed from a slightly earlier draft of the book, so there are some small differences in the text. Nothing earth shattering, but small changes here and there. We're including one of each for the winner of the auction.

Brian
    Hey, did that image load for everyone? If so, it's showing the DJ cover artwork and design for the Lettered Edition, an image that we quietly added to the site a while back and didn't promote.

Brian
    The original of which is now owned by our very own Becca!

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    You guys sure know how to run an eBay auction! I'm sure it will end up over my budget, but that's very cool. Good luck, Brian!
    No doubt! Would you guys be interested in selling a few of my books?! Value seems to triple on CD auctions!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Got my haul from the big end-of-year grab bag today (I ordered two). They came in a pair of big, well-packed boxes!

As usual, there were a few less popular titles (this is my third copy of Revenant, all from grab bags ) and a number of highlights. The highlights this time were mostly King-centric, always a nice treat!

The whole haul:

And some highlights:

1st/3rd GBB (this will be my reading copy, my others are a 1st/1st and the upcoming S/L)
    The Dark Man (trade)
    1st/1st Revival with custom slipcase

1st/1st (well I guess this one is tricky, so it's "a 1st/1st") The Fireman with signed bookplate

And a non-King item for my collection, the recent PS version of Something Wicked This Way Comes

Thanks, guys!
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • ARC/Proofs

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Got my haul from the big end-of-year grab bag today (I ordered two). They came in a pair of big, well-packed boxes!

As usual, there were a few less popular titles (this is my third copy of Revenant, all from grab bags ) and a number of highlights. The highlights this time were mostly King-centric, always a nice treat!

The whole haul:

And some highlights:

1st/3rd GBB (this will be my reading copy, my others are a 1st/1st and the upcoming S/L)
    The Dark Man (trade)
    1st/1st Revival with custom slipcase

1st/1st (well I guess this one is tricky, so it's "a 1st/1st") The Fireman with signed bookplate

And a non-King item for my collection, the recent PS version of Something Wicked This Way Comes

Thanks, guys!
    Very nice! Jealous of that SWTWC.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

By the pricking of my thumbs, Lucky thirteen this way comes
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 688 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688