Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 890 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 19,176 to 19,200 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hey Brian,

I ordered 3 copies of the $60 copies "Seasons of Terror", and I was asked by a friend if I could add a $125 version without having to pay the full shipping.
    Do you think that this may be possible?
    I sent an email to mindy earlier
    That sounds like a thing Mindy can do! She's out of town for the weekend, so please give her a few days to respond.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great, thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have any images of Erin Wells’ art from It? I wanted to show someone the picture of the losers building the dam.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Brian or Dan,
    Thought I'd check in again to see the latest, anything? anything?
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian
    Seriously? That’s awesome....

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Have all shipping Notices went out for Beauties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not yet. Labels are being printed as the books are packed. It's a slow process. Should be done tomorrow though hopefully.
    Thanks brother

Hmmm I never got mine.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian or Dan,
    Since they've reserved the press time for us, I guess it's safe to report we're sending everything for THE CITY OF MIRRORS to the printer by the first week of the October. Due to the time lost around the holidays, I would expect the finished books in January.

Brian
    I'll be bitchy and ask. When was the book originally due?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Brian or Dan,

Brian
    I'll be bitchy and ask. When was the book originally due?
    Noon

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Not yet. Labels are being printed as the books are packed. It's a slow process. Should be done tomorrow though hopefully.
    Thanks brother

Hmmm I never got mine.

I'm not sure how far "new" Dan got on those on Friday. He was still working on them when I left. With that said, I doubt shipping notices were sent either way, so even if it was packed / shipped you probably didn't get a notice. If he didn't finish them Friday, then they'll probably be done on Tuesday, since he's not in on Monday.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks brother

Hmmm I never got mine.

I'm not sure how far "new" Dan got on those on Friday. He was still working on them when I left. With that said, I doubt shipping notices were sent either way, so even if it was packed / shipped you probably didn't get a notice. If he didn't finish them Friday, then they'll probably be done on Tuesday, since he's not in on Monday.
    I didn't get one either, but I did get a notice from UPS for something coming from CD, and will 12lbs, so assume it is SB. Will be here on Thursday. Tried to reschedule for Friday, but they want to charge $5. So stupid, so instead, they will come on Thursday, see I am not home, leave a note, then come again on Friday. They could have saved themselves a trip by just letting people change for free.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure you'll be able to see these pictures unless you're logged in, but I just dumped a bunch of shots of the lettered edition I took this morning on the CD forums. I think Brian might be uploading a gallery or something to the site so I can post that later if you guys can't see these.

https://forum.cemeterydance.com/show...ll=1#post99641

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pictures. One does need to be logged in to see them.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Can you refresh my memory? Were remarques ever offered for Sleeping Beauties?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Can you refresh my memory? Were remarques ever offered for Sleeping Beauties?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Nope. With Jana being in Germany we didn't really want to mess with overseas shipping with expensive remarque sheets.

Brian went and added the lettered edition photos to the Sleeping Beauties photo gallery on the site.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...photo-gallery/

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Gorgeous! Reminds me a lot of what you did with IT. Is the traycase about the same size?

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Gorgeous! Reminds me a lot of what you did with IT. Is the traycase about the same size?
    Slightly bigger actually. But this case is made differently than the IT case. It's "Heftier" so to speak.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Slightly bigger actually. But this case is made differently than the IT case. It's "Heftier" so to speak.
    Oh boy, time to go to ikea.com. Running out of room to put new bookcases, will have to resort to a 16in wide one this time.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys really did a nice job with this one (all editions). But I will never be on board with the "casket-style" traycases.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Yeah, the boards under the material are actual wood for this one, not the usual pressed board material. First time we've ever done that and it really adds something nice (in addition to the weight!).

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You guys really did a nice job with this one (all editions). But I will never be on board with the "casket-style" traycases.
    There goes The Stand for you...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone on the CD forum here?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There are several members here that also post on the CD forum including me.

Most of them use the same username on both sites; jeffingoff, Ben Staad, SirFolio, Brian861. MLG is Martin on CD forum.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    There are several members here that also post on the CD forum including me.

Most of them use the same username on both sites; jeffingoff, Ben Staad, SirFolio, Brian861. MLG is Martin on CD forum.
    I have never been. Have a lot of S/L’s on eBay and was wondering if it make sense to join to post the link or if one of my mates here would post it. Auction starting at .99 cents and like 7 books I think

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On a slightly unrelated note, Brian, the cover of your latest Patreon chapbook is freakin' amazing!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 890 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 766 767 768 769 770 778 818 868 ... LastLast