Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 890 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, can't wait to hear who it is.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    And don't even get me started on "Pure".
    Yep, sometimes books take longer to publish than we would hope. This is probably not breaking news to anyone who has read this thread before. Our apologies for the delay and all of the hair pulling on your part while you wait.

Of course, you could include the other more recent updates where we continued to keep our collectors in the loop if you'd like. For example, in August:

"All of the interior illustrations have been turned in and we've been told Justin is hard at work on the signature sheets."

Or this one from November:

"Justin has returned the signature sheets and we've had the interior illustrations since summer, so all of that production work is done. The book is undergoing one last round of proofreading since our edition was designed from scratch, but we'll be able to get this title into the queue for the printer soon."

Brian
    I was just yankin' yer chain. I got nothing but love for Cemetery Dance!.....and especially Mindy...

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I was just yankin' yer chain. I got nothing but love for Cemetery Dance!.....and especially Mindy...
    Ha, I know. The updates would be even better if they went something like, "Hey, everything's done and at the printer!" That'll be the next one.

Brian

P.S. I was sincere about the hair pulling. I hope your hair is okay!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At my age actual "hair pulling" is, I am afraid, out of the question .....Rogaine however.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've got quite a few books back ordered from CD, but I enjoy the wait. It's not the destination, it's the journey that means everything. (I have no idea what that means)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've got quite a few books back ordered from CD, but I enjoy the wait. It's not the destination, it's the journey that means everything. (I have no idea what that means)
    I know what you mean. I order something and can't wait for it to get here, then it's here and I'm not as excited anymore.

Country
    Country Flag

When is the announcement so I can be near my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    CDCC will be emailed in the next 60 minutes or so. The general public will be emailed this afternoon.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    CDCC will be emailed in the next 60 minutes or so. The general public will be emailed this afternoon.

Brian

Anxiously waiting!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Just won one of these on eBay to celebrate my 25 years of supporting Cemetery Dance.

Since CD's not going to give me an anniversary present I figured I'd buy one for myself Seems especially appropriate since silver is for 25th Anniversaries.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the news!!!!!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gillian Flynn's GONE GIRL
    Good idea, especially since it will gain a lot of visibility with the upcoming David Fincher's movie, whose music will be done by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Gillian Flynn's GONE GIRL
    Good idea, especially since it will gain a lot of visibility with the upcoming David Fincher's movie, whose music will be done by Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross !
    Thanks for posting. Ordered one !

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heh, I just finished Gone Girl yesterday.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

It's a very modern tale...so not sure why it is a "deluxe oversized design with a fine binding designed to look like an old world volume". But, regardless, am looking forward to this one. My reading taste rarely matches up with popular mass-market taste...in this case it sure did.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I remember Brian saying earlier that the publisher didn't want them to use illustrations on one book so they decided to max everything else out and make it look like that. Guessing it's this one.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    It's a very modern tale...so not sure why it is a "deluxe oversized design with a fine binding designed to look like an old world volume". But, regardless, am looking forward to this one. My reading taste rarely matches up with popular mass-market taste...in this case it sure did.
    Yep, those were part of the terms from the author and her agent to get the deal done. I think it'll look great!

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aargh. The cost of these books have officially surpassed my fancy book budget. I'm sure it will be an awesome edition and will sell out quickly but sadly it's looking like I'm priced out of this market.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

While I love all special publications, I can't help but feel almost everything these is getting the "signed/limited" or limited in general treatment. Don't get me wrong, the top notch quality is definitely well worth it, but I feel publishers in general need to become more selective, especially with more modern titles.

Country
    Country Flag

CD always does such a great job of it though. I love it buy my pocketbook, not so much

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Selecting a novel like Gone Girl for S/L treatment seems like a pretty solid business decision on CD's part when you consider it was a big time seller and received a lot acclaim kingfan

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

It was just a general statement - I haven't read fine girl as of yet so I can't comment on that.

The Lettered Edition of GONE GIRL has sold out and the Limited Edition is more than 50% gone:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/flynn01

Brian

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Lettered Edition of GONE GIRL has sold out and the Limited Edition is more than 50% gone:

Brian
    Fastest "non King" sold out lettered book ?

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Brian
    Fastest "non King" sold out lettered book ?
    I'd have to go back through the newsletters to find out for sure, but it definitely was fast!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 890 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast