Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 889 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 749 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,225 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hi Dan - have all remarqued portfolios shipped?
    Dude chill. You're beginning to sound like a broken record.

Hey T-dogz thanks for the helpful reply. Just as a general overview I'd like to point out I ordered the remarqued portfolio on 11/30/2015. While I've waited a while in the past for CD items, this has been an exceptionally long wait. Brian and Dan do an awesome job at all their communication here, so I figured I'd ask since I never get shipping notices on my items. It gets frustrating hearing that the portfolios will ship, only to have them delayed another week.
    And I ordered the remarqued portfolio on 12/02/2015, so what's your point? You don't see me pestering CD at every given opportunity for an update.

I'd appreciate in the future if you'd refrain from your unhelpful replies and unless you have some good info, just take a second before responding.

No hard feelings.
    Considering that your sole output on this thread seems to be the following, I suggest that you heed your own advice and take a second before posting....

Brian - any sample remarques from salems yet?
    Any from the portfolios available?
    Hey Brian - what's the status of the Salems portfolios?
    So about those salems portfolios...
    Can we have an update on the portfolios?
    Can we have an update on remarqued salems portfolios?
    I'd just like to know when we will see the salems portfolio with remarques.
    I know those salems portfolios with remarques have to be coming soon right?
    Just looked at the production updates for Salems portfolio on the CD website and it says you guys are waiting on the folders themselves, not the prints. I remember Brian saying that you had the portfolios and were now waiting on prints. Which are we waiting on for the final ship date?
    Hey Brian - does Dan have a ship date on the salems remarqued portfolios?
    Do we have an estimated ship date on the remarqued salems portfolios?
    Can't wait to see my remarques
    I'm sure those remarqued Salems portfolios must come out this week right?
    If I haven't received a ship notice for my remarqued portfolio, should I assume it has shipped? I don't always get notices so I don't know if it went out or not.
    Seriously Kingfan, you need to breathe, lie down and drink a glass of warm milk before you do yourself an injury....

No hard feelings.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Kingfan24;1059325]
    Hey T-dogz thanks for the helpful reply. Just as a general overview I'd like to point out I ordered the remarqued portfolio on 11/30/2015. While I've waited a while in the past for CD items, this has been an exceptionally long wait. Brian and Dan do an awesome job at all their communication here, so I figured I'd ask since I never get shipping notices on my items. It gets frustrating hearing that the portfolios will ship, only to have them delayed another week.

Spoiler:

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Yep.
    He probably shot his bolt at that news! LOL!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And I ordered the remarqued portfolio on 12/02/2015, so what's your point? You don't see me pestering CD at every given opportunity for an update.

I'd appreciate in the future if you'd refrain from your unhelpful replies and unless you have some good info, just take a second before responding.

No hard feelings.
    Considering that your sole output on this thread seems to be the following, I would suggest that you heed your own advice and take a second before posting....

Just looked at the production updates for Salems portfolio on the CD website and it says you guys are waiting on the folders themselves, not the prints. I remember Brian saying that you had the portfolios and were now waiting on prints. Which are we waiting on for the final ship date?
    If I haven't received a ship notice for my remarqued portfolio, should I assume it has shipped? I don't always get notices so I don't know if it went out or not.
    Seriously Kingfan, you need to breathe, lie down and drink a glass of warm milk before you do yourself an injury....

No hard feelings.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance discussion thread

One of my remarqued Salem's Lot portfolios arrived today!

Edit: The art was shipped outside the folder (safely packaged) and the folder arrived in perfect condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woh! That's awesome!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an awesome. Those are great remarques and nice to see something new from Palumbo!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have McCammon fever but the prescription is not more cow bell. Any idea when CD will be releasing some more details on the two books they are re-releasing this year? I can't wait for the Listener. Is there some type of list to buy a lettered?

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niceee!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got this one in ... sweet!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea of when PS Publishing would get their copies??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    One of my remarqued Salem's Lot portfolios arrived today!

Edit: The art was shipped outside the folder (safely packaged) and the folder arrived in perfect condition.

Looks great! Mine arrived the other day. My Palumbo original art is similar to yours.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any idea of when PS Publishing would get their copies??
    It's gonna be a little while yet. Pete was out of town until very recently and only managed to get me his final numbers yesterday. Plus retailers typically ship towards the end of the shipping process. I would expect the retailer copies to ship before the end of next week, if we continue to keep on our current shipping pace.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just got this one in ... sweet!

You got lucky then. I wasn't expecting anyone to really be seeing copies before Monday at the earliest. That's media mail for you though, you never really can tell how long it'll take to get there.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

No hard feelings.
    Considering that your sole output on this thread seems to be the following, I suggest that you heed your own advice and take a second before posting....

No hard feelings.

Sorry but that's funny 😂

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Are there Gwendy's first printings left? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Brian,

Yep. I would assume we'll update the product page once we switch to offering 2nd printings.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Heath!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I saw some out in the "wild" at B&N yesterday. Was tempted to buy it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Brian,

Barnes & Nobel was being bad! Release date is Tuesday May 16th!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Thank you Dan - appreciate it!

Did you get your portfolio? i know i am waiting anxiously for my Gwendy's books! No shipment notice yet.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Thank you Dan - appreciate it!

Did you get your portfolio?
    Nope lol still waiting. All I really wanted was some sort of shipping update since I never get them on anything. They don't go to spam and they aren't in my inbox so I just assume something is wonky with my account.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Brian,

No stores should receive the books before CD customers who pre-paid months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Brian,

No stores should receive the books before CD customers who pre-paid months ago.
    None of the bookstores SHOULD have been shipping their copies to arrive before tomorrow, May 16. We've been shipping since last Monday, starting with non-US orders, and working our way "closer and closer" to Maryland, so all orders would arrive this week, give or take. The last Maryland orders are going out today. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about Amazon and Barnes & Noble breaking the street date and shipping them early.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I saw them at Barnes & Noble two days ago, got mine today.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 889 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 659 699 749 ... LastLast