Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 890 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,725 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm being Captain Obvious here but it won't get off the ground unless King agrees. The material at the end may be one thing but asking a writer to include material he has already by his own choice deleted is another.
    I agree. Without King's express consent (leaving all other CR issues out of the hurdles), I'd be shocked if CD would publish the material. There may have been situations in the past where a 3rd party had something that King himself did not possess, and they were obtained and "returned" to SK.

It still makes for great reading and I anxiously await the outcome.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure jonp's PM box is full. It wouldn't surprise me if a few of the CR "police" on the site have contacted him...(wanting a confidential copy)

Full disclosure:

I haven't tried to contact him, so I do not know for a fact that his PM box is full. Pure speculation on my part.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting developments today!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does the manuscript includes AFTER THE PLAY??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It includes segment named "After" that consists of "Chapter 58 Newslog" (unavailable in printed book) and "Chapter 59 Summer" (that one is included in final book as chapter 58).
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Hi Brian,

Is the contents of The Shining set in stone and cannot be changed? I have acquired a copy of the original manuscript of The Shine and it has numerous extra deleted scenes and includes After The Play. I have put photos up in my collection thread and details of most deleted passages.
    Jon
    I have been reading your posts with great interest. Watch for a PM when I get home!

Brian
    Oh... wow...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Does anyone remember if Small World is coming with or without a slipcase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Does anyone remember if Small World is coming with or without a slipcase?
    Without.

Brian
    Brian, would it be possible that you guys could revisit the idea not to produce slipcases for the lettered? This is going to be a really nice set and I feel the lettered should at least be afforded some protection. Besides, I know you're just as nuts about slipcases as I am .
    I'm definitely thinking about some ideas in that area... Will post if anything comes of it!

Brian
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm being Captain Obvious here but it won't get off the ground unless King agrees. The material at the end may be one thing but asking a writer to include material he has already by his own choice deleted is another.
    Never any harm in asking as my mother used to tell me. Of course the answer was usually "No" .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

It seems to be an early version of After the Play. The four deleted pages are the Newslog chapter and the rest is the chapter Summer (the only part that ever made it into the final novel). But since there is no Before (or Before the Play) in jonp's manuscript, it seems that King wrote Before the Play AFTER After the Play. Very interesting

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I signed up for CD's new tithe program. Standard 10% of gross family earnings.
    That's a religion I could get behind.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoAttitudeThisTime View Post
    It seems to be an early version of After the Play. The four deleted pages are the Newslog chapter and the rest is the chapter Summer (the only part that ever made it into the final novel). But since there is no Before (or Before the Play) in jonp's manuscript, it seems that King wrote Before the Play AFTER After the Play. Very interesting
    Well... it is also possible that this is not the first draft. It might be later version where "Before the Play" was deleted earlier, but still with "After" segment. It is possible that chapter 58 Newslog was removed during next run of corrections
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

All of this is quite intriguing and congrats jon on your get! Whatever happens, this is going to be a great production.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Kudos to CD for (apparently) looking into the possibility of improving something that has already sold out (think about that for a second).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I must say this is truly intriguing! I hope something comes of it, it'd be just one more thing to make this already stellar edition unique.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Kudos to CD for (apparently) looking into the possibility of improving something that has already sold out (think about that for a second).
    I know it probably wouldn't make sense to a big company, but we really do absolutely love working on these books and we do try to make them into the editions WE would like to own.

I should have news on this soon. Stay tuned!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian!

I sent you an email inquiring about some orders!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hey Brian!

I sent you an email inquiring about some orders!
    Oh yeah, I asked Mindy to look into it for you, but I forgot to tell you she would be in touch.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I know it probably wouldn't make sense to a big company, but we really do absolutely love working on these books and we do try to make them into the editions WE would like to own.

Brian
    That is the second coolest post in this thread. (The first, obviously, being the material emerging, seemingly out of the blue!)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    That, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why the staff at Cemetery Dance are the best in the business - they love their job, and will put this passion before any profit.

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine."
    - Ludwig van Beethoven

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    You're the man Brian! Even if nothing comes of this I respect your fervour in the pursuit of book awesomeness.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Cosign!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Brian
    That, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why the staff at Cemetery Dance are the best in the business - they love their job, and will put this passion before any profit.

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets; art deserves that, for it and knowledge can raise man to the Divine."
    - Ludwig van Beethoven
    +1, Tim! Couldn't agree more! Even the remote possibility is way above and beyond what any of us could ask for. And kudos to Jon, aka jonp, for giving CD the chance before any others.
    Speaking of which, I received my AE today!! So why I'm I here chatting with you clowns when I should be opening that bad boy up!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This really is blowing my mind a little. From Jon randomly showcasing a rare collectible, to that (and this site) potentially influencing the outcome of a SK limited edition through CD's incredible approach to their projects. As has been said, even if nothing can come of it, the very prospect is amazing.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a few of the remarques that Don Maitz has done for the CD edition of The Shining. They are in graphite with accents in colored pencil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 549 of 890 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 599 649 ... LastLast