Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 889 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 836 886 ... LastLast
Results 19,626 to 19,650 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The Night Shift update was nothing.. .that cannot be it is it?
    Hey, it's actually being printed - it has left the concept stage!

I admit, although I was excited to read that it "has been started at the printer" and "is much closer to publication" but I was a little thrown by the "will be out this year" bit at the end (seems like a long time away for something that is actually coming together now, but they're probably wise to start by setting expectations low so that any change is positive).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

I admit, although I was excited to read that it "has been started at the printer" and "is much closer to publication" but I was a little thrown by the "will be out this year" bit at the end (seems like a long time away for something that is actually coming together now, but they're probably wise to start by setting expectations low so that any change is positive).
    That's exactly where I land. It's moving! I don't blame BJF for not naming a month. He's giving the guarantees he can. After the bruising year (or two) it's going to take a bit.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I should add that I expect we will see meatier Night Shift production updates before too long.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AHHH right. I guess I thought it was already being printed. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

That's exactly where I land. It's moving! I don't blame BJF for not naming a month. He's giving the guarantees he can. After the bruising year (or two) it's going to take a bit.
    Yep. There's a lot of reasons to not name a date right now, but the biggest one is that this is the first time this printer is doing one of these big SK projects for us, and we just don't have a good idea of how long production is going to take / what delays might pop up with production. So it's best not to nail down a time frame, because we don't want to disappoint people if there are delays in production.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey it's a start for NS so I'm happy! I think the end result will be pretty awesome.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Thanks for the NIGHT SHIFT UPDATE. I look at it this way, I don't have to pay for my next book until later on......

Look at page 1, first post. 786 pages ago and the very first thread started for CD.

Where the hell is this book?

I wait for my books patiently, wonder where they are. When they arrive, I look at them for a few minutes and put them on the shelf (or in a crate). I don't get too excited about delayed books!

I think Brian is doing a great job at CD. I just wish he would tell me what the next Lettered Press Publication is!!!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

City of Mirrors has arrived!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    City of Mirrors has arrived!
    Whats the overall impression with the quality.. better or worse than "The Twelve"
    Still waiting for my bundle to arrive.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't opened it yet, but I'll report back when I do. I'm hoping the paper is good and thick.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I got my lettered SCREAMPLAYS today and CITY OF MIRRORS is on its way.
    It's nice to have these finally showing up!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have Carrie Portfolio # 719?

I ordered the portfolio to go with the full Doubleday set i pre-purchased at once, but did not get a number match request in time and got delivered #432

If anyone has it I'd love to be able to swap (just signed limitation pages, so we didnt have to mail the whole portfolio)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I haven't opened it yet, but I'll report back when I do. I'm hoping the paper is good and thick.
    Sorry to bring it up but first I heard, was there something wrong with the paper from The Twelve?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Sorry to bring it up but first I heard, was there something wrong with the paper from The Twelve?
    I was asking because this one “City of Mirrors” was with a different printer/binder, just curious as to the quality compared to the last “The Twelve”.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I was asking because this one “City of Mirrors” was with a different printer/binder, just curious as to the quality compared to the last “The Twelve”.
    Ahh, thanks for the reply. Mine is in storage so I couldn't or didn't feel like digging it out to examine it.

Country
    Country Flag

I opened mine today. Actually, I like the feel of the paper for The City of Mirrors better than The Twelve. COM feels subtly textured whereas The Twelve feels more smooth. Both feel the same thickness, though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian and/or Dan,
    Received City of Mirrors S/L'd minus the "bundle" trade edition?
    Is that coming separately?
    I only received one shipping notice (assumed both would come together)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian and/or Dan,
    Sorry you're going to have to fill me in here. I don't know what you mean by the "bundle" trade edition.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I received my City of Mirrors yesterday, and it’s a fantastic edition. Great cover and interior illustrations, and matches the other volumes in the series very well. And I received a matching number, which was much appreciated.

Thanks Brian, Dan and all at CD.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Brian and/or Dan,
    Sorry you're going to have to fill me in here. I don't know what you mean by the "bundle" trade edition.
    My original receipt says bundle edition referencing S/l and trade edition,
    The receipt you sent with the book has a different order# than my original receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Brian and/or Dan,
    My original receipt says bundle edition referencing S/l and trade edition,
    The receipt you sent with the book has a different order# than my original receipt.
    The website order numbers are different than the ones in our order management system. Can you forward me your original receipt? I'll look into it.

Hi guys. I've got a new SK inspired wood carving up for sale if anyone is interested.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7805323..._home_active_1

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Accidentally double-ordered CD's City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin - so have a copy for sale
    $60 including shipping in the U.S.; international at cost; PayPal F&F
    If you care about numbers, I have #226 and #230 and have no preference about which I keep.

Traveler JohnSmith will become famous soon enough JohnSmith's Avatar

I am curious on the thoughts for those that received the City Of Mirrors signed and numbered book. If you haven't noticed, the book has no ribbon page marker. The first two books in the series did and the book description of City Of Mirrors said it would also have one. When I contacted Cemetery Dance I was told they forgot to insert the ribbon. This seems like kind of lame excuse. How do you forget that? Does it bother anyone else that there is no ribbon in the book?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I am curious on the thoughts for those that received the City Of Mirrors signed and numbered book. If you haven't noticed, the book has no ribbon page marker. The first two books in the series did and the book description of City Of Mirrors said it would also have one. When I contacted Cemetery Dance I was told they forgot to insert the ribbon. This seems like kind of lame excuse. How do you forget that? Does it bother anyone else that there is no ribbon in the book?
    Quoting Brian from the CD board here, but it wasn't our mistake. It sucks, but at the end of the day there wasn't really anything we could do about it.

Yeah, the printer. This one went to our new printer that for us is essentially replacing the two printers that closed the other year, and they missed the ribbon. Unfortunately, the ribbon is not an aspect of the production where we get something to approve ahead of time like bluelines for the interior or the DJ, or stamped boards to check the stamping, etc, and we can catch a mistake. When they miss something like the ribbon, we don't know until it's too late.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 786 of 889 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 784 785 786 787 788 796 836 886 ... LastLast