Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 890 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 22247

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here... What the heck you smoking up there in Canada Kris Now I am curious. All I got was an order confirmation.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM'd you both.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I didn't get it....did they email it to you?
    yeah...
    Now I'm really confused... WHO emailed you the list? Mindy didn't think she did and I haven't sent it to anyone... How and when did we send it to you?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I apologize. I assumed based on the emails I had received that the books were the same for everyone. He was not offering to provide the info until I asked him to do so. I would say the problem lies with me and my understanding of the program. Sorry Brian.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I didn't get it....did they email it to you?
    yeah...
    General rule of thumb, if something is supposed to be a surprise like the books in the Book Club, don't share that information if someone gives it to you for some reason. Mainly because not everyone is getting exactly the same books, although most non-CDCC members probably will... and in general it's bad etiquette to share information you've been given in confidence. It certainly makes it very hard for someone to want to do you any favors in the future...

Brian
    I apologize Brian... did not know that it was sent in secret as zero mention was given to not do so.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

[I apologize Brian... did not know that it was sent in secret as zero mention was given to not do so.
    Now I'm really confused... WHO emailed you the list? Mindy didn't think she did and I haven't sent it to anyone... How and when did we send it to you?
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I apologize. I assumed based on the emails I had received that the books were the same for everyone. He was not offering to provide the info until I asked him to do so. I would say the problem lies with me and my understanding of the program. Sorry Brian.
    No worries, I would have asked, too, if I saw someone post that they had the list!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

[I apologize Brian... did not know that it was sent in secret as zero mention was given to not do so.
    I PM'd you what was sent to me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Lord, I'm an idiot. Sorry for the harshness of my previous reply, I obviously need my coffee before I post. We were having some trouble with someone yesterday whose email address is similar to your handle on here and I got you two mixed up. Very sorry about that!

So here's why you received the list: Mindy had to place a manual order for you because of that problem we've been having with getting your orders to go through the site, and our order management system sent you a confirmation email that included the list of books! Anyone ordering through the store wouldn't get that list because the store's confirmation email isn't configured to include that...

Sorry, I was a dolt! If those who did receive the list could keep it under your hats, that would be awesome.

Also, Kris, I have a customer who missed out on the club and would probably be happy to buy your membership if you'd rather pass on the deal. Drop me a line... Thanks!

Brian

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If those who did receive the list could keep it under your hats, that would be awesome.
    Brian,

Get them to sign one of these.... LOL!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Lord, I'm an idiot. Sorry for the harshness of my previous reply, I obviously need my coffee before I post. We were having some trouble with someone yesterday whose email address is similar to your handle on here and I got you two mixed up. Very sorry about that!

So here's why you received the list: Mindy had to place a manual order for you because of that problem we've been having with getting your orders to go through the site, and our order management system sent you a confirmation email that included the list of books! Anyone ordering through the store wouldn't get that list because the store's confirmation email isn't configured to include that...

Sorry, I was a dolt! If those who did receive the list could keep it under your hats, that would be awesome.

Also, Kris, I have a customer who missed out on the club and would probably be happy to buy your membership if you'd rather pass on the deal. Drop me a line... Thanks!

Brian

I sent Mindy an email to cancel my order, sounds like someone else really wants it! and i need to save my money for slipcases. lots of slipcases. and the SK books i bought yesterday! Thanks! Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I sent Mindy an email to cancel my order, sounds like someone else really wants it! and i need to save my money for slipcases. lots of slipcases. and the SK books i bought yesterday! Thanks! Glen
    Always need more slipcases!

Brian

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Are there any production updates on the Carrie portfolio?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Are there any production updates on the Carrie portfolio?
    I'm not sure if we've posted or sent one in a while, but here's where it stands and a formal update WILL go out early next month!

The signature sheets are signed and the actual prints are being printed by a local printing company. We're playing around with folder designs because we decided to print the art on a heavier stock than we originally planned and the folder, as originally designed, didn't quite protect the art the way we want. We have three more sample folders on the way and we're 95% sure about one of them. If one of these works, I should be able to get a pretty firm production schedule from the maker and then we'll have our pub date.

Thanks to everyone for their patience on this project. It has taken longer than we would have liked, but we're HOPING it is building a nice foundation for a beautiful set of portfolios if everything works out okay!

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian! I'm very excited about it, but definitely want the right folder that will keep my mailmen from messing it up! Thanks for making sure you are getting it right!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I assume this isn't a secret anymore since it has now arrived? Thanks CD for being the middleman on these!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Can I assume this isn't a secret anymore since it has now arrived? Thanks CD for being the middleman on these!

I passed on that one but it sure would have looked good in my den. Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Brian... I cannot for the life of me find who is doing Night Shift Artist.... I know the res (other than your secret Pet S artist! haha) but cannot remember that one... who is it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian... I cannot for the life of me find who is doing Night Shift Artist.... I know the res (other than your secret Pet S artist! haha) but cannot remember that one... who is it?

Mark Stutzman???
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

Mark Stutzman???
    What that it? Has he done any other Kind limiteds? I am drawing a Friday BLANK. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Mark Stutzman???

Brian

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Mark Stutzman???

Brian
    It looks like the case for Children Of The Corn anyway!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Mark Stutzman???
    What that it? Has he done any other Kind limiteds? I am drawing a Friday BLANK. lol
    He did Simon & Schuster covers for From A Buick 8, Duma Key, Everything's Eventual, Cell and I think the special edition of Lisey's Story.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Always need more slipcases!

Brian
    I need some more slipcases and the only reason I haven't ordered any is because of money. I love these slipcases CD are providing for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 890 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 560 ... LastLast