Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 889 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 785 825 875 ... LastLast
Results 19,351 to 19,375 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gollanz created a slipcase for their signed limited edition.

Unsurprisingly as it is based on the typeface used on the book, it looks almost identical to the design I did for Jeff.

I also did a similar one using the US book type face.

https://books.hyraxia.com/author/joe...edition-signed
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Of all the books I have on pre-order, the one I am most excited about is STRANGE WEATHER. Not only did I enjoy the read, I think it will be pretty cool to have it separated into four volumes.
    Do you have any thoughts on when you might be in a position to show pictures or share some of the final artwork?
    We're still waiting on the final artist, but I'd like to have the four book covers ready to show off not long after he is done!

Brian
    The updates page has this listed as a 2019 release; is it still possible we might see this one before years end? I am excited to see how this one comes together - think you will be ready to show any teaser images soon?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Of all the books I have on pre-order, the one I am most excited about is STRANGE WEATHER. Not only did I enjoy the read, I think it will be pretty cool to have it separated into four volumes.
    Do you have any thoughts on when you might be in a position to show pictures or share some of the final artwork?
    We're still waiting on the final artist, but I'd like to have the four book covers ready to show off not long after he is done!

Brian
    The updates page has this listed as a 2019 release; is it still possible we might see this one before years end? I am excited to see how this one comes together - think you will be ready to show any teaser images soon?
    I’ll have to correct that. Even if the last set of sig sheets were done today, printing would be 12 weeks and then the slipcases would be 12 to 14 weeks after that. We won’t be using dummy books for the slipcase sizing because with four separate volumes that’s a great way to end up with a case that isn’t quite the right size.

Off the top of my head, I cannot recall if we have designed covers approved for posting, but if we do, I will post them when I return to the office.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian/Dan - will you be shipping your copies of Full Throttle ahead of the slipcase or waiting until the slipcases are done?
    Thanks

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Hey Brian/Dan - will you be shipping your copies of Full Throttle ahead of the slipcase or waiting until the slipcases are done?
    Thanks
    Separately. I'm not sure when we'll be able to get them into the schedule though. It's been a really busy lead up to Gwendy's Magic Feather.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if I missed something, or just a mix up, but I couldn't help notice Gwendy referred to as a trilogy in one of my emails Either way, I can't wait for Magic Feather this month

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Not sure if I missed something, or just a mix up, but I couldn't help notice Gwendy referred to as a trilogy in one of my emails Either way, I can't wait for Magic Feather this month
    S&S announced the other day that it will be a trilogy, but no other details about the third book are known.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Here is what Mr. Chizmar had to say after Simon & Schuster referred to this as a trilogy:
    "Looks like Simon & Schuster spilled the beans, so here you go...
    (Nope, I don’t know when the third volume will be published; it’s not written yet. I also don’t know if Steve and I will be co-writing. Depends on our schedules.)"

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa! Very cool to hear. I can't believe I missed this!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exciting as long as Magic Feather is good, of course. I loved Button Box a lot. Fun simple story.

looking for: The Terror S/L,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st F or NF, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Exciting as long as Magic Feather is good, of course. I loved Button Box a lot. Fun simple story.

We'll know soon.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is CD's Strange Weather currently available from any other dealer/publisher?

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I’d like to know that too. Hill wasn’t on my radar yet when it was available for preorder, so I passed on it.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly I was on hiatus and missed it also.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I’d like to know that too. Hill wasn’t on my radar yet when it was available for preorder, so I passed on it.
    I don't remember which retailers specifically ordered copies of Strange Weather from us, but I would assume the usual suspects would have. I would say your bet would be to check with Camelot or PS Publishing. PS Publishing doesn't usually actually put our titles up for sale until they have them in hand, and Camelot almost always orders a handful of copies. I can't promise their copies aren't already spoken for though.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Camelot is sold out
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So is PS.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I’ll be selling mine. My collecting goals have changed since that was purchased.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan/Brian,

Have you guys received/shipped your copies of Rosemary's Baby?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Dan/Brian,

Have you guys received/shipped your copies of Rosemary's Baby?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Received just not shipped. It along with some other stuff had the unfortunate timing of arriving just before we started Gwendy's Magic Feather. It's on the short list of stuff that will ship as soon as we're done Gwendy's Magic Feather shipping. Which won't be for another week and a half, probably.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Did CD offer a slipcase for The Institute? I'd like to get a slipcase for my Boston event book.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Slipcases were sold but not yet delivered.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Did CD offer a slipcase for The Institute? I'd like to get a slipcase for my Boston event book.
    Yes they did. It is possible there will be some available once they fulfill their pre-orders.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll wait and see if CD has any extra.

Country
    Country Flag

They usually do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 889 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 785 825 875 ... LastLast