Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 890 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Mine said the same thing for almost a week, then about 2-3 days later it showed progress and made it here.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Mine said the same thing for almost a week, then about 2-3 days later it showed progress and made it here.
    Thanks, I think that means the tracking system is not completely foolproof, which is what I suspected. I've had the same problems recently with UPS as well.
    At least everything usually DOES get here, though in the past year I had one Suntup signed book delivered to the house across the street, with a notice that it had been delivered - to me! I went up and down the street asking my neighbors if they had it, then talked to the Mailman, who couldn't remember, and had a mail truck going up and down the street asking people if they had it, with no luck. About three or four days later the guy across the street pulled into my driveway in his truck (I'd never talked to him before nor seen his truck) and handed me the package! I thanked him effusively!
    A few months before that I had notice the UPS had delivered an expensive book to me (I think from Lividian), and there was nothing on the porch or anywhere else! I called the UPS office and another package hunt went on, with no success. A few days later I found it next to my garage door!
    When I was looking for the Suntup book, the neighbor across the street and one door down to the left told me that HE had gotten that box and set it next to my garage a couple days later. One mystery solved.
    At least it was an interesting experience.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t have to worry about that much, don’t really have any neighbors out here in the woods…..
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I don’t have to worry about that much, don’t really have any neighbors out here in the woods…..
    Keep a sharp eye out for werewolves...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lately shipping numbers - USPS are off. I had a set of CDs sent and followed the tracking - it actually got into my city and was delayed for delivery. I tried to intercept the package (you can do that on USPS website) and called the local post office. I went over the tracking number and they said it was set to deliver to a different address here in town; hence why I tried to intercept package - but I couldn't...then a few days later the package showed up with a different tracking number.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Along the Path of the Beam jwilkinson01 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My shipping notice says the slipcase for FAIRY TALE was sent 12-26.
    It is now 1-3 and according to the tracking number the label was created and that was it.
    Is this a USPS tracking number error or was the package never delivered to the post office or picked up?
    I'm not saying this is CD's fault, because the same thing has been happening with other items I've ordered.
    The last package I received from Sub Press had the same problem. The tracking number said it was not sent, yet I received the book the same day.
    Mine was the same way and I checked it every day for two for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden last week it showed out for delivery in Denver when the day before it showed it hadn't even been picked up in Maryland yet. I got it that day. So it was like USPS hadn't updated anything until the day it was set to be delivered.

Are there any status updates on the SST edition of GWENDY'S FINAL TASK?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A Gwendy book? I'm sure they're working OT on it; it'll be right along.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I've gone back to the very beginning of my CD orders to see what is COMPLETE, what is Upcoming, what has gone MISSING along the way and what I can't even MATCH up to titles! I'll list the orders that I'm confused about, and hopefully, someone keeping better records than I did, can remind me more about what some things are and if others ever went out.

2 Revival Slipcases from early 2015! I don't have these on my shelves!
    CDCC 7 - Graveside Manner 1 & anything else?
    Mindy's Secret Doubleday Link from 9/2015 - What books did it cover?
    Warehouse Finds from 7/2017 - What books did it cover? I ordered a $50 and 2 $25 ones, but can't match them to my shelf.
    The Painted Darkness from 8/2017 - Not on my shelf.
    CDCC 8 - What printed books/chapbooks from this, if any?
    Elevation Slipcover from 2/2018. I have the book from the order but not the slipcover.
    CDCC 9 - What printed books/chapbooks from this, if any?
    CDCC 10 - Anything besides the Husk Chapbook & The Lake Is Life?
    CDCC 11 - Anything beside The Man Behind The Mask Chapbook & upcoming Dissonant Harmonies?

I'd love to be able to put some of these old orders into COMPLETED status. Thanks to anyone that can give me the info to do so. My next stop is with CD itself, but would like to know as much as I can before I do that.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Revival slipcases were shipped by CD. I don’t recall how long they took, but they were completed.

I've got the ELEVATION slipcase, it's tighter than a something-or-other!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got the ELEVATION slipcase, it's tighter than a something-or-other!
    A gnats chuff.

BTW - Still no LATER slipcase or change in the tracking number's non-progress.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW - Still no LATER slipcase or change in the tracking number's non-progress.
    Mine reads label created on Dec. 21st. Nothing beyond that.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to CD for having Amazon adapt one of their books. 'The Consultant' is based off the Bentley Little novel that they published.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I've received my Later slipcase a few days ago.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I'm reading the new collection by David Niall Wilson. Rich Chizmar does the foreword...

and all it says is "Coming Soon from Richard Chizmar" lol

He must have been too busy running contests on twitter for signed king books

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    I'm reading the new collection by David Niall Wilson. Rich Chizmar does the foreword...

WOW. Please tell me you're reading an early review copy and it wasn't finalized like that.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's quite a foreword !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

WOW. Please tell me you're reading an early review copy and it wasn't finalized like that.
    Nope it's the copy for sale on Amazon. It's the kindle version so it can be amended but there's a paperback too. Feel bad for the author, seems like a nice guy who had his release date planned out well in advance

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Nope it's the copy for sale on Amazon. It's the kindle version so it can be amended but there's a paperback too. Feel bad for the author, seems like a nice guy who had his release date planned out well in advance
    If you preview the paperback the intro is there

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I feel like I missed something: there is (for now, anyway) a The Stand product page at CD's site.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I feel like I missed something: there is (for now, anyway) a The Stand product page at CD's site.
    Yep, CD announced the "final" public sale this AM. Currently sold out per the webpage.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Yep, CD announced the "final" public sale this AM.
    I was wondering about the language they used - "final public presale" - I wonder if this means they are holding back some to sell after a proper (ordinary) on-sale announcement.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I also wonder if the image in the email is the final dust jacket design, or just a temporary one for the email.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 871 of 890 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 869 870 871 872 873 881 ... LastLast