Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 890 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

I did not know they had shipped.
    Dan posted this Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Not all of them have been sent. We are still shipping them. So far I think we've maybe shipped a quarter or so of them. Remarques will be toward the end, and the Glenn remarques may be held up a little as the sheets he did for us either got lost or where lost in the mail so he's doing them over.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    It's a long shot, but did anyone get #443 of the Salem's Lot portfolio? I'm looking to match to my AE, but seems CD wasn't able to match it. I might have gotten my request in too late.

Anyway, I have #444 and #445 if anyone is interested in a trade ... or if you want one of those numbers for any other reason, I have no attachment to them and would trade for another Salem's Lot portfolio.
    I did not know they had shipped.
    I received mine today - and that's in Europe.

sk

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the Bangor Daily News would be appropriate to review Gwendy's.....send it to me and I'll drive it over to their office.
    (That is a pretty cover!)

Shipping notice for portfolio yesterday, out for delivery today!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a long shot, but did anyone get #443 of the Salem's Lot portfolio? I'm looking to match to my AE, but seems CD wasn't able to match it. I might have gotten my request in too late.

Anyway, I have #444 and #445 if anyone is interested in a trade ... or if you want one of those numbers for any other reason, I have no attachment to them and would trade for another Salem's Lot portfolio.

I have the same issue, looking for #606, have number #397.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm guessing you purchased it on the aftermarket as I don't show you having bought an AE from us. I'd suggest contacting the person you bought it from as that's who I would've given #443 to.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Got mine today, #592 if the number means something to someone. Beautiful prints.

A flaw I noticed, however, is the edges of the slots holding the prints are torn. I guess the thickness of the prints.

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Got mine today, #592 if the number means something to someone. Beautiful prints.

A flaw I noticed, however, is the edges of the slots holding the prints are torn. I guess the thickness of the prints.
    Mine is like that too.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing you purchased it on the aftermarket as I don't show you having bought an AE from us. I'd suggest contacting the person you bought it from as that's who I would've given #443 to.
    Yes, I bought it from David @ Betts, so I'll drop him a note when I get a chance. I had sent Mindy a note a couple of months back and she thought you might still be able to match it. Weird thing is the request is on the packing slip but crossed out in pencil.

With Carrie, I had bought from David as well and you guys were able to match. If I do that with future ones, is there a better way to communicate the information to you guys?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Mine is like that too.
    And mine.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I bought it from David @ Betts, so I'll drop him a note when I get a chance. I had sent Mindy a note a couple of months back and she thought you might still be able to match it. Weird thing is the request is on the packing slip but crossed out in pencil.

With Carrie, I had bought from David as well and you guys were able to match. If I do that with future ones, is there a better way to communicate the information to you guys?
    They probably crossed it out when they realized it was already going to David.

I have been purchasing the series from David. I simply order from him and he matches the number. Is there some reason you don't want to purchase from David?

Please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com because we're sending folks replacements as they report the problem. My hope is, having looked at everything again, that you'll be able to swap the artwork and it'll hold up okay from there. I think the weight of the additional artwork is causing the damage in transit. I will confirm with Dan, but that was my suspicion.

Once again, another big lesson learned on these artwork portfolios. It's a balancing act and I might have gone a little overboard with the amount of bonus artwork since the size of the folder is already maxed out with our vendor. Oops...

My apologies to everyone who has to deal with getting a damaged one replaced!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com because we're sending folks replacements as they report the problem. My hope is, having looked at everything again, that you'll be able to swap the artwork and it'll hold up okay from there. I think the weight of the additional artwork is causing the damage in transit. I will confirm with Dan, but that was my suspicion.

Once again, another big lesson learned on these artwork portfolios. It's a balancing act and I might have gone a little overboard with the amount of bonus artwork since the size of the folder is already maxed out with our vendor. Oops...

Brian
    I recall the same thing happening with some Carrie portfolios. This portfolio is quite a bit thicker. I don't think you have to stop adding bonus material!

May I suggest a solution? Bag and board them similar to comics. Perhaps use the folder as the board and place the prints outside the folder within the bag. Collectors can insert the prints into the folder themselves if they desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    May I suggest a solution? Bag and board them similar to comics. Perhaps use the folder as the board and place the prints outside the folder within the bag. Collectors can insert the prints into the folder themselves if they desire.
    I really, really like that idea. Always learning, even after all of these years. Dan and I can discuss -- thank you VERY much for the suggestion!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    You know what they say, "No good deed goes unpunished"
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Just emailed Mindy. Thanks for the quick response Brian.

I know you guys would make things right.

Nick

Brian
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The IT portfolio is one of the nicest I have ever seen. Wish these were like that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The IT portfolio is one of the nicest I have ever seen. Wish these were like that too
    Me, too, but VERY cost prohibitive, unfortunately. The actual portfolios ran way over budget, and collectors really balked at the retail price on that one as it was.

Because we wanted to be able to produce enough of these sets so anyone could match his or her number, we had to look at ways to keep the costs reasonable to get that retail price down.

Live and learn. I'll do something different for the next non-Doubleday Years artwork portfolio, I'm sure!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me, too, but VERY cost prohibitive, unfortunately. The actual portfolios ran 100% over budget, and collectors really balked at the retail price on that one as it was.

Because we wanted to be able to produce enough of these sets so anyone could match his or her number, we had to look at ways to keep the costs reasonable to get that retail price down.

Live and learn. I'll do something different for the next non-Doubleday Years artwork portfolio, I'm sure!

Brian
    What was issue price on that Bri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Me, too, but VERY cost prohibitive, unfortunately. The actual portfolios ran 100% over budget, and collectors really balked at the retail price on that one as it was.

Brian
    Edited because Dan answers below!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid $96.50 for mine, which included postage.

John

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

It's honestly gets kinda complicated with aftermarket purchases, as the person who originally purchased from us always gets first option. So I'd say ask Mindy to mark your order that you bought it on the aftermarket, then we can know to try and contact the person who originally got that number. I can't promise that it'll always work out but at least then I know to try. Otherwise if I have duplicate number requests the number is always going to go to the person who I show as having ordered the previous book from us.

Brian
    I knew you were going to ask! $100 or $125, I think? I can check my files tomorrow to see what I can find.

Brian
    Our backed shows $85. So really way under priced.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I knew you were going to ask! $100 or $125, I think? I can check my files tomorrow to see what I can find.

Brian
    Our backed shows $85. So really way under priced.
    Agreed... it is beautiful.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to get my hands on a set. I wish I had started collecting earlier.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    I'd love to get my hands on a set. I wish I had started collecting earlier.
    I think I paid $1250 a couple years ago... I fear what they will go for now with the hooplah surrounding the trailer... cannot imagine when the movie comes out!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 890 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 ... LastLast