Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 890 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    This will be great for the endpapers:

This is the cover of the PS publishing book and I love it! Does anyone know if this is the cover to the CD edition?
    That artwork is being used as the endpaper for the CD/PS limited edition.
    On the PS site it looks like that artwork is the cover if you look in their forthcoming books.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

We're working on a big push with the traycases for the backlogged lettered editions. I'm not sure when though, Brian should have a much better idea. I know correcting our lettered edition back log is one of Brian's major goals.

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Did anybody else order a Lettered Edition of Robin Furth's Dark Tower the Complete Concordance from CD?

I ordered it back in 2006 and still haven't received it.

Was it subject to the delays at CD or did anybody else get their copy?

Perhaps I'll check the CD website for an update......

AKC
    The Dark Tower Concordance Lettered Edition traycases are being made right now and it should be part of the batch that'll be shipping this fall. There will be a big update on the Lettered Editions in about two months because all of the titles that were at the binder have been finished and we have a new vendor who has taken on about 2/3s of the traycase project we have in progress.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas'. After posting, I went to the website and saw that it was "in process"......

Appreciate the feedback!

AKC

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone ever bought the CD grab bags? Trying to decide if it's worth the gamble...

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Anyone ever bought the CD grab bags? Trying to decide if it's worth the gamble...
    I actually wasn't going to post because I don't want anyone to think I'm on here just trying to sell, sell, sell... but it's not really necessary to "sell" the Grab Bags because they tend to sell themselves. So I did want to post three notes in case it helps:

* Please do keep in mind that these are "dinged" or imperfect items, so there's a reason we can't sell them as new... but on the other hand, there's some really cool stuff from the last 2 years in here, especially for King fans and general readers who just want to fill-up their To Be Read pile...

* The reason we sell these "dinged" Grab Bags is simple: instead of pulping books and magazines that are still perfectly readable but can't be sold as collectibles, we sell them this way and make back some of our production costs while also giving readers (who don't care about an item being collectible) a really great value.

* And as always, if anyone ever buys something, whether it is a book or artwork or a promotional item or whatever, and you're not happy when it arrives... just drop me a line via email so we can discuss our options, even if it's something that's technically not returnable like a custom painting, etc. I'd rather you be happy and we'll figure out how to make sure that happens if you want it to happen.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, Brian, you conviced me, at least. But if I get 16 pounds of magazines, I am going to .

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Okay, Brian, you conviced me, at least. But if I get 16 pounds of magazines, I am going to .
    Ha! That would be a lot of magazines. I think there might be up to 2 magazines in some of the Grab Bags, they're all a little different... but it's mostly books!

Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay I went for it. If I ain't happy with it Brian, I know where you live!!!!

.....okay, I really don't know.....

Okay I went for it. If I ain't happy with it Brian, I know where you live!!!!

.....okay, I really don't know.....
    Ha! I'm pretty sure I live on (or maybe inside) this computer... feels like it most days, at least!

Brian

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Boy, do I know that feeling!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

I've bought a couple of CD grab bags and I've never been disappointed. I have decided to stop buying them though since I've been lucky enough to get most of what CD's put out over the past few years.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually wasn't going to post because I don't want anyone to think I'm on here just trying to sell, sell, sell... but it's not really necessary to "sell" the Grab Bags because they tend to sell themselves. So I did want to post three notes in case it helps:

* Please do keep in mind that these are "dinged" or imperfect items, so there's a reason we can't sell them as new... but on the other hand, there's some really cool stuff from the last 2 years in here, especially for King fans and general readers who just want to fill-up their To Be Read pile...

* The reason we sell these "dinged" Grab Bags is simple: instead of pulping books and magazines that are still perfectly readable but can't be sold as collectibles, we sell them this way and make back some of our production costs while also giving readers (who don't care about an item being collectible) a really great value.

* And as always, if anyone ever buys something, whether it is a book or artwork or a promotional item or whatever, and you're not happy when it arrives... just drop me a line via email so we can discuss our options, even if it's something that's technically not returnable like a custom painting, etc. I'd rather you be happy and we'll figure out how to make sure that happens if you want it to happen.

Brian
    Pretty good customer service! If everybody were like you guys...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

We didn't always do the best job of communicating with our customers in the past, but it's something I've been working on and I hope posting this sort of info helps! Like I said, if anyone ever has any problems, questions, or concerns, definitely drop me a line... I reply to every email so if you don't hear back within a day or two, send me a follow-up so I know to look in my spam folder. Thanks!

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

We didn't always do the best job of communicating with our customers in the past, but it's something I've been working on and I hope posting this sort of info helps! Like I said, if anyone ever has any problems, questions, or concerns, definitely drop me a line... I reply to every email so if you don't hear back within a day or two, send me a follow-up so I know to look in my spam folder. Thanks!

Brian
    I just wanted to jump in and reiterate that Brian does a fantastic job in customer service. He recently took care of an issue for me that I had with a book published years ago (2007). The book had some weird defects that I didn't notice until well after the purchase (because I didn't open the thing!) and I contacted Brian and he was able to replace the book for me free of charge. The process was very easy and I am thrilled with this level of customer support. Great job!

Traveler JudCrandall is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As a long time lurker and a recent joiner, I will say that Brian and CD will go out of their way to make a customer happy. I recently had a little issue that Brian settled to my satisfaction. Although I'm not a high end collector, I do own and enjoy a lot of their books, and have no problems in vouching for their customer service.

And the grab bags are pretty cool too. Worried about duplicates, but ordered this one anyway.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jud, Welcome to the site!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Brian
    Pretty good customer service! If everybody were like you guys...
    Brian and Mindy were a fantastic help to me recently regarding the upcoming IT S/L, for which I am extremely grateful. The CD customer service is second to none these days.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My dinged grab bag:

Brockton, MA, United States 08/26/2011 4:46 A.M. Out For Delivery

I will report back tonight.

Update:

Delivered: Met Customer Woman

I bet Customer Woman is thinking to herself, "For the love of Pete, what did Customer Man buy now?"

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, that was a lot of fun to open. Everything was stacked by size (smallest at the top). I don't know much about horror, but there was enough Stephen King stuff to keep me happy. Highlights include:

Blockade Billy (2nd)
    Porkpie Hat
    Justin Brooks' Bibliography
    Riding the Bullet slipcased gift edition
    Secretary of Dreams 2 slipcased gift edition

These all seem to be in excellent condition, with no problems of note. Very happy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A very nice package indeed!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn...that was a nice grab bag. Congrats.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like an awesome grab bag. Well done CD!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    A very nice package indeed!

John
    Bad choice of words! LOL and J/K

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The package also contained a paperback of Shivers VI, which has a Stephen King story in it.

And, on the "dinged" nature of the grab bag, some of the paperbacks are a bit scuffed, but the hardcovers are in very good shape. My Riding the Bullet has a bar code sticker on the dust jacket, and I suspect that might be the reason for its inclusion because it seems to be impossible to remove. I don't see it as a big deal, though, because it looks great on the shelf in its slipcase, and that's good enough for me.

Also, I only got one magazine, and that had a preview of Blockade Billy in it. So by my count, 6 of the 11+ items in the box featured Stephen King in some way, so I consider Brian Freeman's promise of "cool stuff... for King fans" to be fulfilled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 890 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast