Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 889 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 715 765 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,625 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    If we don't get all the '60s and '70s uncollected pieces I'll be so disappointed.
    Only one person can give permission for that, so send your good thoughts his way.

Brian
    Surely these details have been finalized by now?

Maybe not...
    Ka works and the world moves on.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If we don't get all the '60s and '70s uncollected pieces I'll be so disappointed.
    How many/what are they? Too many to name? (I've never researched the "orphan" short stories.)
    Not that many and a few of them are poems or first magazine versions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephe...n_bibliography

So not counting the very early stuff:
    1. The Glass Floor
    2. Harrison State Park '68
    3. Strawberry Spring (original version)
    4. Night Surf (original version)
    5. The Reaper's Image (original version)
    6. Stud City
    7. Slade
    8. Donovan's Brain
    9. Silence
    10. The Blue Air Compressor
    11. In the Key Chords of Dawn
    12. She Has Gone to Sleep While...
    13. Woman with Child
    14. The Hardcase Speaks
    15. It Grows on You (original version)
    16. The Revenge of Lard Ass Hogan
    17. Weeds
    18. The King Family and the Wicked Witch
    19. The Night of the Tiger
    20. Man with a Belly
    21. The Crate

How many/what are they? Too many to name? (I've never researched the "orphan" short stories.)
    Not that many and a few of them are poems or first magazine versions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephe...n_bibliography

So not counting the very early stuff:
    1. The Glass Floor
    2. Harrison State Park '68
    3. Strawberry Spring (original version)
    4. Night Surf (original version)
    5. The Reaper's Image (original version)
    6. Stud City
    7. Slade
    8. Donovan's Brain
    9. Silence
    10. The Blue Air Compressor
    11. In the Key Chords of Dawn
    12. She Has Gone to Sleep While...
    13. Woman with Child
    14. The Hardcase Speaks
    15. It Grows on You (original version)
    16. The Revenge of Lard Ass Hogan
    17. Weeds
    18. The King Family and the Wicked Witch
    19. The Night of the Tiger
    20. Man with a Belly
    21. The Crate
    That sounds like a pretty cool little book all on its own... If only I could get THAT idea approved!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, a third of that are very short poems... And Night Shift is a short book... It just works! (I'd even throw in I Was a Teenage Grave Robber, why not!)

Well, a third of that are very short poems... And Night Shift is a short book... It just works! (I'd even throw in I Was a Teenage Grave Robber, why not!)
    "You'll never know if you don't ask" is my motto.

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Only one person can give permission for that, so send your good thoughts his way.

Brian
    Surely these details have been finalized by now?

Maybe not...
    The approaching announcement might be mighty short on details.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...So not counting the very early stuff...
    That's much more than I'd envisioned; I'd thought maybe we'd get the original contents + maybe 3 bonuses. Let's hope it's done your way; that would be incredible.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the Doubleday Years set announcement (mentioning all 6 books) was made in April 2014. At that time, the option of preordering the entire set was offered, so technically Night Shift was on sale (ever so briefly) at that time to those people.
    <<snipped>>
    This sounds correct. I placed my order back on May 14, 2014.

I love getting books that were paid for long ago. No longer thinking about cost, just enjoying the product.

Your edition of THE SHINING looks great, CD!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still missing a few, but I finally found a place in the office to display our Stephen King aftermarket slipcases:

Brian
    Very nice... too bad my FDNS got lost ;(
    And when will we hear somrthing about Joyland Illustrated Edition slipcase?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I think it's just a matter of when we can fit them into the shipping schedule. Gwendy and The Shining have monopolized the warehouse for the last six weeks or so, but we're working our way back to some sense of normalcy.

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's just a matter of when we can fit them into the shipping schedule. Gwendy and The Shining have monopolized the warehouse for the last six weeks or so, but we're working our way back to some sense of normalcy.

Brian
    These actually shipped a long time ago. If you have not received yours, I suggest you contact Mindy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Brian
    These actually shipped a long time ago. If you have not received yours, I suggest you contact Mindy.
    Are you sure? I don't believe I have received mine yet...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Brian
    The first batch shipped, yep. I posted something like 'if you're reading this thread and you ordered the Joyland slipcase, drop me a line' and then I made sure we marked the orders of those who emailed me to ship in that first batch. The second batch is in our warehouse and will be shipping soon.

Brian

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, do you have a photo of the Illustrated JL Slipcase? Does it differ much from the original?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Brian, do you have a photo of the Illustrated JL Slipcase? Does it differ much from the original?
    Here is the one I have on my desk, which I assume is the new one and Dan will be sure to tell me if I am wrong, ha!

Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any of these Joyland slipcases available?

And Gone Girl lettered - anyone?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Are there any of these Joyland slipcases available?
    Maybe... send me an email and I can check!

I will let Dan answer that when he's back at his computer on Monday because I know I'll screw up the answer, ha!

Brian

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I only received the slipcase for 1st edition softcover...

Brian
    The first batch shipped, yep. I posted something like 'if you're reading this thread and you ordered the Joyland slipcase, drop me a line' and then I made sure we marked the orders of those who emailed me to ship in that first batch. The second batch is in our warehouse and will be shipping soon.

Brian

If i email Mindy - will it be possible to ship it?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

If i email Mindy - will it be possible to ship it?
    You can try! The rest of the orders will be shipping soon.

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo! A shipping notice for the remarqued numbered of The Shining! I'm really looking forward to seeing which of the previously posted Maitz remarques I get. Glenn's are always fun too.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

These have not shipped. They where going to ship when I had a small gap in the shipping window months ago, but we realized the case maker only sent us a partial shipment of cases. He has now finished the cases and we have them all so they are back on the list for the next opening. Unfortunately the list has grown long again with Gwendy and Shining eating up a better part of 2 months worth of shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Got my shipping notice yesterday. FedEx shipping tomorrow. There are abount 10 remarques from Don Maitz that I would be thrilled to get. Didn't get a Chadbourne since there are a ton on the market.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Nice, Brian.

You don't have a spare Talisman & Black House case kicking around in there, do you?
    Don't think so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 665 of 889 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 663 664 665 666 667 675 715 765 ... LastLast