Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 890 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure that's not the only copy/edition of 'Salem's that you own already.
    And I mean come on, just look at those beautiful illustrations!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

After receiving the CARRIE AE, getting the SALEM'S LOT AE was a no-brainer. Going to get them all!!!

Dan

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Should do a poll guys with all the artist's name and give Brian the winners name. Be cool that we all had some input in the final book!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    After receiving the CARRIE AE, getting the SALEM'S LOT AE was a no-brainer. Going to get them all!!!

Dan
    Good for you. I think it's a wise choice.

We're very pleased to announce that 'SALEM'S LOT, the second book in the Stephen King Doubleday Years Set, is now in production and has been formally listed for preorder on our website:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king10

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After seeing the Lettered Carrie... I am VERY tempted for this. It would best the ones Out there now....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the wraparound cover art for the GE is phenomenal. I wish it was unobstructed by the titles. It's currently my desktop image.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan
    is the lettered version signed by King?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think any of these (Double Day Years) will be signed by King.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I don't think any of these (Double Day Years) will be signed by King.
    Correct.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    After seeing the Lettered Carrie... I am VERY tempted for this. It would best the ones Out there now....
    Agreed that the quality level is there….always is with CD.

I just can't personally justify $1,250 for a book not signed by King

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I could've got ALL the CD lettereds for the price of the PS one.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't personally justify paying $1,250 for ANY book, lol!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have too much trouble with the justification part. It's the paying part that usually causes the most trouble.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I think the wraparound cover art for the GE is phenomenal. I wish it was unobstructed by the titles. It's currently my desktop image.
    Th image is available on the Cemetery Dance website without the title information.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Th image is available on the Cemetery Dance website without the title information.
    Yes, but the published book will have the titles over it. Unlike the AE which I don't like as much as a cover (still great art though).

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone still looking for Carrie AE? A little birdie told me where to get it under cover price.

http://www.badmoonbooks.com/product....9&cat=0&page=1
    use coupon 2DAY to get 20% off

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

This.
    The cover painting is awesome(please sell a print of it!) and the typeface design is not very pleasing. Maybe it would look better without being see-through. Great choice for an artist though!

You guys should sell artist portfolios with these.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Agreed that the quality level is there….always is with CD.

I just can't personally justify $1,250 for a book not signed by King
    Surely, it's the production values and overall design that is the most important aspect of these books? Otherwise you are just paying for a signature.

If the signature is of paramount importance, you could always try and get Stephen King to sign a copy of the lettered edition during a signing event at a later date...

Just my 2 cents worth...

I could've got ALL the CD lettereds for the price of the PS one.
    Exactly. You are effectively just paying for the signature in the PS Lettered Edition.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Paying $1250 for an unsigned copy of a King book to me is ridiculous also. For that much, you can get a Stand S/L!

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Paying $1250 for an unsigned copy of a King book to me is ridiculous also. For that much, you can get a Stand S/L!
    And even still they are now sold out after only a couple hours. Congrats Brian and Dan.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I am NOT criticizing CD (or PS, for that matter) about their pricing. If they can get it (and it seems they can) the more power to them. It was just my opinion.

John

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Paying $1250 for an unsigned copy of a King book to me is ridiculous also.

John
    If I'm not mistaken several people have paid in excess of $1250 for an unofficial, unsigned, nicely rebound copy of the Centipede 'Salem's Lot limited. For some collectors the signature is the driving force behind acquiring a limited edition while for others it might be the design, binding and quality of materials used for the book. As long as an individual is satisfied with the end result all is good.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Paying $1250 for an unsigned copy of a King book to me is ridiculous also.

John
    If I'm not mistaken several people have paid in excess of $1250 for an unofficial, unsigned, nicely rebound copy of the Centipede 'Salem's Lot limited. For some collectors the signature is the driving force behind acquiring a limited edition while for others it might be the design, binding and quality of materials used for the book. As long as an individual is satisfied with the end result all is good.
    I'm not arguing that. It is, of course, the individual's choice.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 890 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 508 ... LastLast