Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 890 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 14,426 to 14,450 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I signed into your new site today and wanted to view order history. I had none. I know I have too much . So I'm curious if that is simply a glitch? Thank you.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I signed into your new site today and wanted to view order history. I had none. I know I have too much . So I'm curious if that is simply a glitch? Thank you.
    They will take a while to move over. It is a BIG database. Also, there have been some glitches with addresses on customer accounts, so we are sorting that out first, so everyone hopefully has the correct address.

(NOTE: This is not related to orders you already have on file with our system at the office, which is unrelated to this change. So NO ORDERS are missing and no one's address is wrong on orders already placed.)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Is the picture of Brian James Freeman updated in the AUTHOR section on the new website? Everyone still look pretty young on the new site, including King.

PS. I loved the story The Painted Darkness. My MIL and I still debate and discuss the ending. Happy to have it in my collection.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    They will take a while to move over. It is a BIG database. Also, there have been some glitches with addresses on customer accounts, so we are sorting that out first, so everyone hopefully has the correct address.

(NOTE: This is not related to orders you already have on file with our system at the office, which is unrelated to this change. So NO ORDERS are missing and no one's address is wrong on orders already placed.)

Brian
    I saw you replied to Becca which was basically my question as apparently I wasn't paying attention. Sorry for that. I'll simply wait around and wait for the gremlins to be disbursed. Thank you!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Is the picture of Brian James Freeman updated in the AUTHOR section on the new website? Everyone still look pretty young on the new site, including King.

PS. I loved the story The Painted Darkness. My MIL and I still debate and discuss the ending. Happy to have it in my collection.
    Didn't you hear? No one ever ages on the Cemetery Dance website! We just go on and on forever and ever and ever...

And thank you for the kind words about The Painted Darkness!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    I saw you replied to Becca which was basically my question as apparently I wasn't paying attention. Sorry for that. I'll simply wait around and wait for the gremlins to be disbursed. Thank you!
    No worries, I'm chasing these buggers with every weapon I can find!

My Mood
    Confused

Watch out for grumpkins and snarks.
    The night is dark and full of terrors.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Agreed, Glen. I also really dig BJF's stuff
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my copy of Better Weird today. Has anyone noticed the error? On the pages of the Joe Lansdale story, Bentley Little's name is at the top.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    Just got my copy of Better Weird today. Has anyone noticed the error? On the pages of the Joe Lansdale story, Bentley Little's name is at the top.
    Just now checked my copy and it's there as well. Oops, proofreaders.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I noticed a lot of typos in Piccirilli's Bad Dog. Not sure what's going on. I took eight pictures of typos on my phone. I figured I'd email them and maybe the e-book would have them corrected. Then I realized I didn't care that much.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I noticed a lot of typos in Piccirilli's Bad Dog. Not sure what's going on. I took eight pictures of typos on my phone. I figured I'd email them and maybe the e-book would have them corrected. Then I realized I didn't care that much.
    So if you didn't care that much, why do you feel it necessary to post snarky comments on this thread?

Not cool.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    So if you didn't care that much, why do you feel it necessary to post snarky comments on this thread?

Not cool.
    Because it's a thread, and he's commenting about errors?
    Did someone appoint you to police the thread comments?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately it happens sometimes. You'd be surprised at how many typos we find in finished manuscripts that come from the big NY publishers. Stuff that was most likely printed that way.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't mean my original post as a criticism. I thought it was funny.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't mean my original post as a criticism. I thought it was funny.
    I'm sure CD appreciates the heads up. They might not have been aware of it.

My copy is the same. I'm sure they all are.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry. I'm helping CD with proofreading now, and I'm really good at speeling.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Don't worry. I'm helping CD with proofreading now, and I'm really good at speeling.
    "Me two." i can help if you need any? I know punctuation! & where it goes etc.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    "Me two." i can help if you need any? I know punctuation! & where it goes etc.
    Punctuations saves lives....example:

Let's eat grandma! Oops

Let's eat, grandma!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Punctuation, and diction.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I want it known that I didn't proof either book! Also, I only speak for myself, but it's hard to catch everything...
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I want it known that I didn't proof either book! Also, I only speak for myself, but it's hard to catch everything...
    Very hard. It's why a book typically goes through several different proof readers before it's printed.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Very hard. It's why a book typically goes through several different proof readers before it's printed.
    I have two CD manuscripts waiting on my kitchen counter to finish up this week.
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Kinda cool actually. Like the misprint in The Colorado Kid.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I am really liking the October Dreams 2 book, especially the favorite memories part.
    Any update on the Salem's Lot portfolio?
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 890 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 580 588 628 678 ... LastLast