Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 890 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Is there any chance of any 'spares' of the limited edition turning up? Or does anyone know anyone selling a copy? (camelot books had one, but its gone now )
    Since the slipcases are a little more than two months out, I will know for sure if there are copies a little closer to then because some retailers have gone out of business over the last two years and I might have copies to offer. I have to dig into the records and get the paperwork in order first.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Our approval copies have been approved and the books are being finished. I thought you might like to see two quick photos to show the size. I grabbed a random paperback off my desk for the front cover shot and then a SOD 1 for the spine shot:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Is there any chance of any 'spares' of the limited edition turning up? Or does anyone know anyone selling a copy? (camelot books had one, but its gone now )
    Since the slipcases are a little more than two months out, I will know for sure if there are copies a little closer to then because some retailers have gone out of business over the last two years and I might have copies to offer. I have to dig into the records and get the paperwork in order first.

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW...those look great! I think I ordered both....

YES! (After paging through dozens of CD emails. No, I don't have a problem!)

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    As for my own work, I know some changes are afoot; there may very well be a shift in its focus, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it leads.
    What? What??? (curls himself into a little ball in the dark corner of the room and begins mumbling incoherently while speed-twiddling his thumbs)
    If Brian and Mindy call me for more illustration jobs I would be happy to work for them! However, generally, I'm going to be shifting my focus a bit, and expanding my work to other venues.

(By the way, I see "Michael Jackson" on my member-name status here, now...that's funny. I cannot dance, and cannot sing. That makes no sense.)

Cheers! (raising coffee cup)

LATER: now it's back to "Gunslinger Apprentice," post-post. Someone's got a sensah humah!
    Last edited by ESW; 05-02-2014 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Update

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Brian, Do you have any information or updates on a couple of Peter Straub titles? I would like to know the status of the lettered edition of SIDES (announced 11/06) and FLOATING DRAGON (announced 4/12). Thanks!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the subject of Peter Straub... Any chance of doing a super deluxe edition of Ghost Story? That would be awesome!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely!
    And a SHADOWLAND limited would be just as wonderful.

sk

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Brian, Do you have any information or updates on a couple of Peter Straub titles? I would like to know the status of the lettered edition of SIDES (announced 11/06) and FLOATING DRAGON (announced 4/12). Thanks!
    They're in the queue with our traycase maker who does those two sizes for us. Floating Dragon should be done in the next four or five titles he finishes. Sides will probably be later. (He works in batches based on trim size, so he can cut the front and back boards in batches.)

Brian

A sneak preview of the production update we're emailing to the CARRIE customers today. Here's the cover for the Numbered Artist Edition:

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE IT!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm so glad I got both editions - awesome work on the cover

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SICK! LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's wonderful!

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow that is something else......Awesome work by the artist...
    "Life's a Bitch and then You Die"-
    Brian Keene Terminal

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic artwork!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing! Totally love it.

sk

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey Brian when is the update going out?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey Brian when is the update going out?
    Probably in the next hour or so.

Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that artwork!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great!!! I´m really looking forward to the book!
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Love it! Definitely one of the very best covers CD has done, so good it doesn't need any lettering IMO, very excited to see what the next five artist editions will look like!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 890 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 846 ... LastLast