Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 889 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,425 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties Portfolio never went out yet right ?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sleeping Beauties Portfolio never went out yet right ?
    Not yet. Soon though. I'm hoping the guys will be starting it by Thursday assuming something doesn't come up. I had been hoping to be to them by now, but we got slammed by the sale last week.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, any ideas an what big ticket items might ship between next week and the end of the year? (particularly SK related) Just want to know if I need to keep an eye out while doing holiday travel.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Dan, any ideas an what big ticket items might ship between next week and the end of the year? (particularly SK related) Just want to know if I need to keep an eye out while doing holiday travel.
    I'd love to know where Night Shift stands. Last mention involved getting a quote from a printer. And that was months ago.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'd love to know where Night Shift stands. Last mention involved getting a quote from a printer. And that was months ago.
    It’s frustratingly annoying to have to wait so long.... hopefully it works out for them (and ya) soon. I expected to have the Stand in hand by now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

To my knowledge the only big ticket thing shipping between now and the end of the year is the Sleeping Beauties artwork portfolio. I expect those to take us up until Christmas, if not longer. Art portfolios are always a pain in the butt to ship, even more so when they coincide with a SK book as there will be tons of matching number requests.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I don't personally have any new news on Night Shift, that has been Brian's struggle.

Traveler stm08007 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested, I have $300 worth of Cemetery Dance gift certs ($250 and $50), that I would part with for $250

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties Portfolio shipping notice received!!!

Dan, have you guys received your copies of The Stand from PS? If so any idea when they will ship?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my shipping notice for the portfolio.

Looking forward to this

Sleeping Beauties Portfolio shipping notice received!!!

Dan, have you guys received your copies of The Stand from PS? If so any idea when they will ship?
    Not yet. Probably won't ship until mid January though even if they all come this week. Portfolios are probably gonna take the rest of the month to ship (they're really slow going). Then I've got at least 2 other things in that'll be ahead of PS's The Stand.

FYI Portfolios are gonna be slow going. It's really slow process to assemble and ship these, and this is our last full work week of the year.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Is there any updates on Seasons of Terror? Any artwork available yet to preview or a possible publication date for 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Is there any updates on Seasons of Terror? Any artwork available yet to preview or a possible publication date for 2020
    I think we might be able to preview some artwork in January but I’m not 100% sure yet. Because Simon & Schuster has purchased the trade rights, we will have to be a little more careful about coordinating what we announce and show off, so we don’t step on their plans!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Oops, I cannot remember if we posted this news widely, so my comment above might be confusing... CD will be publishing the signed Limited Edition hardcover, etc, for SEASONS OF TERROR, and Simon & Schuster's Gallery13 imprint will be publishing the paperback and electronic formats.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I just leaned out that Gallery13 will also be releasing a paperback edition of SEASONS OF TERROR, by Cemetery Dance, including the comic book version of THE RAFT

Any idea of what is the timing of both CD & Gallery13's version? And what would be the differences?
    Because the latest will be like 10 times cheaper for the most basic version, just for me.... and I am tempted to just cancel the CD version given I ordered 3 copies in order to reduce the shipping cost... while the most basic book will be published 10 times cheaper...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So I just leaned out that Gallery13 will also be releasing a paperback edition of SEASONS OF TERROR, by Cemetery Dance, including the comic book version of THE RAFT

Any idea of what is the timing of both CD & Gallery13's version? And what would be the differences?
    Because the latest will be like 10 times cheaper for the most basic version, just for me.... and I am tempted to just cancel the CD version given I ordered 3 copies in order to reduce the shipping cost... while the most basic book will be published 10 times cheaper...
    The Gallery13 paperback is $20, our limited is $60 and signed by Richard, with the usual quality of one of our hardcover limited editions at that price point. The artist edition, which is $125, comes in a slipcase, is signed by Richard and all four artists, comes with an signed art print, and has a fairly low limitation. I can't really answer any questions about timing as I have no idea. Brian might know if there's any difference in content other than production value, but I can't answer that, as I really don't know.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I understand that they will be different editions, but I am not sure anymore that I should keep the 2 extra copies I ordered it order to resell them in France given that they're will be cheaper now.. any idea of the timing of deliveries, from CD and Gallery13?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

How's the lettered edition traycase for SCREAMPLAYS coming along?
    I know it's only been eight years, and I don't want to seem too impatient, but, well, you know...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I know it's only been eight years, and I don't want to seem too impatient, but, well, you know...
    8 years? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It reaches a point where one needs to worry about shelf wear on the book while it awaits a traycase.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    It reaches a point where one needs to worry about shelf wear on the book while it awaits a traycase.
    Well, the good news on that front is we have a lot of experience with these delays, so by the time the traycases arrive, the books are always pristine and like they just rolled off the press the week before... sigh... It is embarrassing that these cases are so late, but we really are in the home stretch for catching up. I think we completed something like 60 or 70 Lettered Editions over the last 24 months, with maybe a dozen left needing cases? So the light at the end of the tunnel is near, and will be reached in 2020.

Brian

I believe Screamplays is one of the cases our main traycase maker is working on right now, and I have asked Mindy for an update to find out if I'm remembering correctly and how close to being done he might be. We really do appreciate and thank you for your patience. It's insane these have taken so long, and our collectors are awesome human beings for having the faith to see these projects through. You all rock.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

The Gallery13 paperback is $20, our limited is $60 and signed by Richard, with the usual quality of one of our hardcover limited editions at that price point. The artist edition, which is $125, comes in a slipcase, is signed by Richard and all four artists, comes with an signed art print, and has a fairly low limitation. I can't really answer any questions about timing as I have no idea. Brian might know if there's any difference in content other than production value, but I can't answer that, as I really don't know.
    My guess is the content will be essentially the same. The trade paperback will have a smaller trim size, so everything should be bigger and look a little nicer in our hardcover, but Gallery13's edition isn't going to look shabby or anything.

For anyone who just wants a reading copy, and especially for those collectors the USPS takes to the woodshed with every postage payment, I would say the trade paperback will absolutely get the job done for you.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I believe Screamplays is one of the cases our main traycase maker is working on right now, and I have asked Mindy for an update to find out if I'm remembering correctly and how close to being done he might be. We really do appreciate and thank you for your patience. It's insane these have taken so long, and our collectors are awesome human beings for having the faith to see these projects through. You all rock.

Brian
    This one will actually be sooner than later. I believe it's one of like 7 cases that have arrived in the past 2 months that we just need to work into the shipping schedule. I'm hoping we'll have a gap towards the end of January to get these out the door.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 889 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 775 776 777 778 779 787 827 877 ... LastLast