Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 890 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 12,876 to 12,900 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoygirl14 View Post
    I'm so new to collecting, and forums and editions that I'm not up to speed on how everything works. So I guess I should learn to be patient. Right??
    Welcome to the board. Don't worry about getting up to speed. Look around and feel free to ask questions. You'll be acclimated in no time.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now I feel like a jerk for sounding harsh and not knowing all the facts.

How often do you get new art from Glenn
    I'm looking for his lithograph of Salems lot.

*who has bought the portfolios for Carrie and Salems lot? What do you think?
    Give CD time. Mindy is great (and Brian's okay too)! They will take care of you! This was just an unusual situation. I've had my share of issues thanks to the Post Office, and I am never unhappy at the end of the day!

Salem's Lot portfolio isn't out yet, but Carrie is very cool. I'm sure there are lots of pictures around here of it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

This one ! Lol idk how to post pictures on here yet. Sigh

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Let me try to help:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Does matter, but not too much, Paul.
    But I'm not sure if I want all of the lettereds anyways. Like Carrie is no must to me, nor is Night Shift. Maybe not even Pet Sematary.
    But 'Salems' Lot, The Shining and The Stand....Definitely.

sk
    I'd agree, Siep. Those would be the pick of the litter for me and you know they will be absolutely gorgeous editions. My dilemma will be The Stand. I'll want to keep my matched numbered copy but man I'd love a lettered as it's my all time favorite book and would probably be a crown jewel, if not THE crown jewel, in my collection.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Let me try to help:

I actually love this print. I bought one for myself and one for a friend. They were available for a long time but it looks like they did sell out of them.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

You might want to try here:

http://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/ca...page=1&sort=4a

Even if you can't get that particualr print I know Glenn takes commisions and could probably make you something close.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

I'm trying so hard to find it. I love it

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I ordered I Travel by Night by Robert Mccammon through CD, can I match my number for Last Train from Perdition through CD or do I need to order directly from Sub Press?

I've tried there and got a different lithograph. That sight does not have the one I'm looking for. Unfortunately I don't have the money to ask for a commission piece

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I ordered I Travel by Night by Robert Mccammon through CD, can I match my number for Last Train from Perdition through CD or do I need to order directly from Sub Press?
    I would think both are be possible.
    I'd stick with CD though and ask for the same number.
    Or maybe check with Bill (SubPress) first if ordering from CD would get you the number you're after.

sk

Well if you know anyone willing to part with one message me please (:

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm so new to collecting, and forums and editions that I'm not up to speed on how everything works. So I guess I should learn to be patient. Right??
    Welcome to the board. Don't worry about getting up to speed. Look around and feel free to ask questions. You'll be acclimated in no time.
    Yep, everyone gets up to speed pretty quickly. I didn't realize you were brand new or I would have started with welcome!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

We can match numbers for those who ordered from us, yep!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

I've tried there and got a different lithograph. That sight does not have the one I'm looking for. Unfortunately I don't have the money to ask for a commission piece
    I double-checked and I don't have even one, I must have sent it to fill a customer order at some point, unfortunately! Sorry!

Brian

Thank you for trying Brian...my search continues 🤓

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I would think both are be possible.
    I'd stick with CD though and ask for the same number.
    Or maybe check with Bill (SubPress) first if ordering from CD would get you the number you're after.

sk
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Thank you Brian and frik!

Gunslinger Apprentice bugen will become famous soon enough bugen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    You guys are so cool. 8)
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

bugensbooks.com

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Give CD time. Mindy is great (and Brian's okay too)! They will take care of you!
    Brian is more than just okay, he is an absolute STAR!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's possible I have two. I will look around tonight.

Pm me if you do Dan (:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    It's possible I have two. I will look around tonight.
    I might have a second as well. If you don't Dan, I'll start the search....

Yes ANYONE. who is willing to sell me this print please let me know. It will be a late birthday gift to myself (: I am so excited that so many people want to help on here. This experience has been very pleasant, ❤️❤️❤️

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes ANYONE. who is willing to sell me this print please let me know. It will be a late birthday gift to myself (: I am so excited that so many people want to help on here. This experience has been very pleasant, ❤️❤️❤️
    This site is pretty awesome. People often help people out here. Hope someone comes through for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 890 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast