Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 890 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I believe the newsletter just went out. So watch your email.
    Yes it did I received it a couple minutes ago. I will not say anything let everyone enjoy reading the announcement.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    I believe the newsletter just went out. So watch your email.
    Yes it did I received it a couple minutes ago. I will not say anything let everyone enjoy reading the announcement.
    Now i had not read his work before - is it a worthwhile read? - i saw the email already

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit: Assuming that's what RF was talking about.
    Yes it was.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For those that don't get the newsletter.

New Signed Limited Edition Announced Today!
    The Language of Fear by Del James
    Already 50% Sold Out!
    This Special Limited Edition Features 11 Bonus Stories Not Appearing In Any Other Edition!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on The Prophet? Is it still on track to be shipped out this Spring?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on Floating Dragon?

Thanks Brian..

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Dan hocker from CD: "These are starting to ship now. Some of you may get notifications today, though the packages will not start leaving the warehouse until Monday."

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...-Edition/page4

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Thanks Brian..

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Good news...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Dan hocker from CD: "These are starting to ship now. Some of you may get notifications today, though the packages will not start leaving the warehouse until Monday."

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...-Edition/page4

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Thanks Brian..

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Any updates on The Prophet? Is it still on track to be shipped out this Spring?
    Yep, still right on track! It's going to be a beautiful book!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have an estimated month? I can't wait. Honestly, I'm suprised you guys haven't sold out yet!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Do you have an estimated month? I can't wait. Honestly, I'm suprised you guys haven't sold out yet!
    Probably end of May or beginning of June. This is one of those books where we could have put it out of print a while ago with our distributor preorders for the chain bookstores, but we'd like to sell as many copies to our direct customers as we can. We have more projects with Michael coming up and we'd rather our collectors get as much of the print run of The Prophet as possible -- that way they can start building a collection of our editions of his work. We probably have 50 copies left to sell. I'll be putting a reminder about the book in an upcoming newsletter, so hopefully those copies will be gone sooner than later.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! Can't wait to see what other Koryta books you guys do in the future.

*cough, cough* The Cypress House *cough, cough*

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Thanks, Brian! Can't wait to see what other Koryta books you guys do in the future.

*cough, cough* The Cypress House *cough, cough*

Yep, that *would* be a good one!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got Floating Dragon today! Another amazing production from CD! It is much larger than I was expecting. Have you tried any of the slipcases in stock to see if they fit?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I see CD are offering 100 Erin Wells remarques for any edition of their Doctor Sleep publications. $149. Get in quick if you want one.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I see CD are offering 100 Erin Wells remarques for any edition of their Doctor Sleep publications. $149. Get in quick if you want one.
    Was in about 30 mins. ago. I think it will be a nice edition to the book.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hi Dan - I was having issues logging on to the CD forum page - should I just request a new password? or register again? I had changed my password this morning - then I went on my home computer later (now) and it did not accept this password - so i got locked out

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Adding a Wells Remarque to both my #'d and Lettered Editions.

Will have 2 Remarques in each!

Nice!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Will we hear back from Mindy today? or in a few days to know if we got in under the wire?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Will we hear back from Mindy today? or in a few days to know if we got in under the wire?
    I heard back from her almost immediately. About 45 minutes ago.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here. A rapid response.

John

Country
    Country Flag

shoot - I did not hear back.
    Last edited by cit74; 03-06-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: sp

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian - I had emailed Mindy (replied to initial email) about 30 minutes ago and not heard anything back - do I have to learn to be more patient?

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    She responded to as many as she could before she had to leave the office this evening, but she'll be back online later tonight and everyone else should hear back tomorrow!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anybody else get that message from CD that we are not supposed to talk about?

Of course I'm not asking you to talk about it. Just curious as to whether or not anyone got that message I'm not supposed to talk about.

AKC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 890 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast