Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 890 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

They matched my portfolio to my Carrie, and Mindy noted my 'Salem's Lot order to match my number. They'll match this portfolio too.

If you are trying to match a 'Salem's Lot to it's portfolio without knowing the number, I suppose a note to Mindy should sort it out. She can note both orders so that Dan knows to match numbers.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    My Carrie portfolio was shipped more than 2 weeks ago. As I live in Europe, I hadn't expected it to be here yet. Hopefully later this week.
    Of course I pre-ordered the 'Salem's Lot portfolio.Not sure if I want the remarque though.

sk
    Is now the right time to ask for a sturdier cover for the Salems Lot Portfolio? the cover is flimsy? Just curious if this can be upgraded?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For those asking about how to matching numbers. Just write to Mindy and ask to match your portfolio to the book. You don't need to know which number you are getting for the book. We will just mark your order as such.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    My Carrie portfolio was shipped more than 2 weeks ago. As I live in Europe, I hadn't expected it to be here yet. Hopefully later this week.
    Of course I pre-ordered the 'Salem's Lot portfolio.Not sure if I want the remarque though.

sk
    Is now the right time to ask for a sturdier cover for the Salems Lot Portfolio? the cover is flimsy? Just curious if this can be upgraded?
    I can't say for sure, but I'm going to assume that won't be changing the design on the folders. It makes more sense for them to match the whole way across the series.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Brian/Dan - Will you be listing the remaining Finders Keepers slipcases soon?
    Right now! Here's the link:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES039

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I can't say for sure, but I'm going to assume that won't be changing the design on the folders. It makes more sense for them to match the whole way across the series.
    Yeah, we would have to go with a different style of folder to change the weight of the cover stock. We'll look at our options again when we go to print these and see if anything has changed, re: the stock available, etc.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Brian/Dan - Will you be listing the remaining Finders Keepers slipcases soon?
    Right now! Here's the link:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES039

Brian
    ...and Ordered. Thank you!!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

+1 on the FK slipcase. Yeaaaa!!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    +1 on the FK slipcase. Yeaaaa!!!!
    And another +1 on this!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the 'salem's Lot artist portfolio: I haven't seen an order page for it so how did everyone order it?
    I want one of those also to go with my Carrie portfolio. Can someone help me out about this?

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Regarding the 'salem's Lot artist portfolio: I haven't seen an order page for it so how did everyone order it?
    I want one of those also to go with my Carrie portfolio. Can someone help me out about this?
    Here it is: http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/A_SALEM
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    I had the same issue. I am lucky to get one as this will sell out.... I am not thrilled to have been missed on the email while everyone else got it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found it in my e-mail. I have been busy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default I've been busy!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As far as I can see from my email this only went to the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 6 members. I received one, as I am a member.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    As far as I can see from my email this only went to the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 6 members. I received one, as I am a member.
    You know, I still have not gotten a reason why this is so... but I have to say if that is so it kind of bothers me for a few reasons... I won't go into them here though. Is what it is
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I only received a CDCC email about this.

They did put up the link on their website for anyone to access though.

The Carrie portfolio is still available, so I don't think this will sell out so soon that any of us has to worry about it.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When the Collectors Club is offered to the public each year it is stated that members receive early notice on book orders, including Stephen King books. In fact, they told everyone about how during the initial sale of IT it was said that members received early notice and were able to get the lettered before it sold out. It's an option for anyone to purchase each year.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I never got the email about Salems.. strange since I am a member and get the flyers
    I think I figured out the problem with your account, and it should be fixed now...!

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get the email. Thanks for the link! I've just ordered it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo. I never seen an email either. I did get the Salems portfolio ordered to match my carrie and portfolio. Now hopefully Ill luck out and someone will cancel and Ill be able to snag the book as well to match as I was a little late to the party

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Woo. I never seen an email either. I did get the Salems portfolio ordered to match my carrie and portfolio. Now hopefully Ill luck out and someone will cancel and Ill be able to snag the book as well to match as I was a little late to the party
    Check with Subterranean Press. I think they still have some copies for pre order.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Check with Subterranean Press. I think they still have some copies for pre order.
    Thanks Dan!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the same issue. I am lucky to get one as this will sell out
    Kris, just courious as to your thoughts as to why this one will sell out when the Carrie one hasn't yet? (I'm not disagreeing with you, just interetsed to hear your reasons...)

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if Bazaar slipcase will be available separately from the book?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 890 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast