Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 889 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 716 724 764 814 ... LastLast
Results 17,826 to 17,850 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    SK is on one side and Richard is on the other. The coins are engraved with the Letter / Number of the associated books. The books themselves are also hand lettered / numbered.
    I think the SK side looks better, but that's because the only photo RC would let me use is one where he's (of course) wearing his baseball hat, ha... I'll try to get good shots of both sides to post soon.

Brian
    Agreed.

SK is on one side and Richard is on the other. The coins are engraved with the Letter / Number of the associated books. The books themselves are also hand lettered / numbered.
    This idea, of course, has made me quite the popular person in the warehouse since they get to go through the multiple boxes of coins to find the correct coin for each book!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

This idea, of course, has made me quite the popular person in the warehouse since they get to go through the multiple boxes of coins to find the correct coin for each book!

Brian
    Yea it's gonna be a bit of a nightmare. Probably gonna have to sort the coins out by the 10s or so to be able to find anything.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, just so you know, I placed an order today and while it went through (I can see it on my orders page), I never got the confirmation email. I just wanted to mention it since that is totally unusual!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hey Brian, just so you know, I placed an order today and while it went through (I can see it on my orders page), I never got the confirmation email. I just wanted to mention it since that is totally unusual!
    D'oh. I've heard from a few people that had this problem in the last month or so, and I've started a ticket with our host and software company. My gut is telling me that whatever they did to fix a different email problem in August might have created a new problem. Thank you for the heads-up!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

D'oh. I've heard from a few people that had this problem in the last month or so, and I've started a ticket with our host and software company. My gut is telling me that whatever they did to fix a different email problem in August might have created a new problem. Thank you for the heads-up!
    FWIW I’ve bought two separate items from you in the last month. I received a confirmation email but then got a shipping confirmation email 2 or 3 days after I’d already received the item on the first. The 2nd item did not have a confirmation email.
    Both arrived timely thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    FWIW I’ve bought two separate items from you in the last month. I received a confirmation email but then got a shipping confirmation email 2 or 3 days after I’d already received the item on the first. The 2nd item did not have a confirmation email.
    Both arrived timely thx.
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. My last 2 purchases (which were fairly recent) I did receive an email, just not today. I figured you'd want to know! I was just worried my purchase didn't go through!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Both arrived timely thx.
    Shipping confirmation are sent "semi-manually". Sometimes we forget to send them or import them to be sent, which leads to this happening.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Final price drop as I'd really prefer to sell to someone here rather than ebay.

This makes it less than $100 per book.

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

$280 PP Gift for all 3 books (matching # Set)

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.

City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).

Books are in Fine condition.

Country
    Country Flag

I received my copy of William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplays, and I am just blown away. It is a gorgeous production. I can't wait to buy my new bookcases so I can create a Blatty shelf! Excellent work, Brian!

I received my copy of William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplays, and I am just blown away. It is a gorgeous production. I can't wait to buy my new bookcases so I can create a Blatty shelf! Excellent work, Brian!
    Thank you! My photographs really don't do the books justice, so I'm glad they're finally getting out into the hands of collectors!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian cannot wait to see Gwendys!!! What’s your overall opinion If you have seen a finished product of course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian cannot wait to see Gwendys!!! What’s your overall opinion If you have seen a finished product of course?
    I'm very happy with how they turned out! The warehouse is currently a no-go zone for me, though, because the Gwendy coins have been a pain in the butt for them. I'll post some more photos soon!

And Dan will be able to confirm when everything will be assembled and ready to ship, I don't want to guess since he has a busy schedule to juggle back there.

Best,
    Brian

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!! I got a copy as well (a transfer from a member here, actually), but I haven't received a shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!! Can't wait to see it in person.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Awesome!! I got a copy as well (a transfer from a member here, actually), but I haven't received a shipping notice yet. Hopefully soon!! Can't wait to see it in person.
    Hmm that's odd. Want me to check on it? I think we packed the last of the limiteds on Monday and the last of the lettereds yesterday. Shoot me your order number or account info.

I'm very happy with how they turned out! The warehouse is currently a no-go zone for me, though, because the Gwendy coins have been a pain in the butt for them. I'll post some more photos soon!

And Dan will be able to confirm when everything will be assembled and ready to ship, I don't want to guess since he has a busy schedule to juggle back there.

Best,
    Brian
    The coins are kinda tedious to deal with.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THAT IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best,
    Brian
    The coins are kinda tedious to deal with.

Still blows me away to think the number will be on the coin, Nice and different

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to yell.

Very Excited !

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those coins do look truly awesome!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any news about "This dark chest of wonders"?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any news about "This dark chest of wonders"?
    Brian can confirm for sure, but I think it's at the printer.

On a different note, we're just about done the prep work on Gwendy. Orders should start shipping tomorrow I think.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

I didn't get an order confirmation number for the Lonely Road Books grab bag. I did see it listed on my account page on your web site.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    I didn't get an order confirmation number for the Lonely Road Books grab bag. I did see it listed on my account page on your web site.
    We seem to be having some order confirmation issues lately. Has anyone who's ordered lately received a confirmation email? We're trying to figure out if no one is getting them or if it's just specific email services that aren't receiving them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 889 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 712 713 714 715 716 724 764 814 ... LastLast